JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Anybody Familiar with Madam LaLaurie?

Anybody Familiar with Madam LaLaurie?

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 06-20-2012, 08:05 PM
taketheworlddown's Avatar
taketheworlddown
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6091
Male
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 38
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss38
Anybody Familiar with Madam LaLaurie?



Madam LaLaurie was an upper class lady living in New Orleans (1800).

To cut a long story short, she lived in a mansion where she abused a lot of her black slaves (including trapping one beneath the floorboards).

But the most infamous part of the story is that one of the slaves apparently started a fire in the kitchen, and when the firemen came to clean up, then found a secret room full of slaves who had been mutilated and experimented on beyond recognition. One man had his limbs removed and reattached to form a "human crab."

See Wikipedia for more in depth information http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madame_LaLaurie

She managed to escape to France after investigation, but yeah... I was sickened when I first heard this story back when I was about 14, 15? Very disturbing.

Apparently the mansion is haunted and has been passed from owner to owner. They tried it out as a hotel once but that didn't last long due to people hearing scratches from the floorboards etc.

Madame LaLaurie... she'd definitely female fap to most videos on DR
mmelalaurie1.jpg
6.1 KB ·435 views
neworleans6.jpg
19.0 KB ·451 views
▲ 6 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Arsedestroyer, Dragonlady66, Fulcanelli, Karma, peterdragon, Space Particle
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Real Amateur Street Fighting Videos
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 06-20-2012, 08:22 PM
Sandbwoy's Avatar
Sandbwoy
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:631
Male
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,431
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1431
Re: Anybody Familiar with Madam LaLaurie?

That's some fucked up shit! I'd not heard of her before but I definitely won't be forgetting her in a hurry haha

The human crab guy sounds freaky as shit. I wouldn't mind visiting this place, I'm intrigued by the scratching sounds from under the floorboards
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Karma, mrm1109
  #3  
● 06-21-2012, 01:44 AM
alpha.first.one's Avatar
alpha.first.one
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:944
male
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 777
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss777
Re: Anybody Familiar with Madam LaLaurie?

Nick Cage owned the building until recently
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
taketheworlddown
  #4  
● 06-21-2012, 11:35 AM
taketheworlddown's Avatar
taketheworlddown
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6091
Male
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 38
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss38
Re: Anybody Familiar with Madam LaLaurie?

That's right, alpha, forgot for a moment! Can't remember who owns it now, but it apparently doesn't last long when it's passed onto somebody else.

I'd give £50 (I'm a cheapskate) for somebody to stand in the torture room at 01:00 in the morning in pitch darkness with nobody else around and say "come on then, bitch, show yourself and torture me!"

I'd shit.
  #5  
● 06-21-2012, 01:27 PM
collaredgirl65's Avatar
collaredgirl65
Offline:
Smartest Retard
Poster Rank:192
Female
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8,001
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8001
Re: Anybody Familiar with Madam LaLaurie?

  #6  
● 06-28-2012, 04:31 AM
peterdragon
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1461
Manley Man
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 398
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss398
Re: Anybody Familiar with Madam LaLaurie?

A lot more to the story. Nick Cage lived in my building (The American Can Company) while he owned that one. I have heard the story from many people including him, curators of the building, and even a ghost tour of the Quarter. I'll try to get a copy of it on here soon.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Karma
  #7  
● 06-28-2012, 09:06 PM
banana dick
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:672
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,299
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1299
Re: Anybody Familiar with Madam LaLaurie?

I heard about this on ghost adventures, but I never heard of this "human crab" nonsense... FUCKING WTF
  #8  
● 06-29-2012, 10:43 PM
Brometheus's Avatar
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:416
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,865
Contributions: 17
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865
Re: Anybody Familiar with Madam LaLaurie?

That's right, alpha, forgot for a moment! Can't remember who owns it now, but it apparently doesn't last long when it's passed onto somebody else.

I'd give £50 (I'm a cheapskate) for somebody to stand in the torture room at 01:00 in the morning in pitch darkness with nobody else around and say "come on then, bitch, show yourself and torture me!"

I'd shit.
that's a lame thing to say.. she doesnt seem the type to feed on masochists.. you'd have to say something like, "pick your own damn cotton BITCH!"
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
K9Grip, Wheelwash
  #9  
● 06-29-2012, 10:44 PM
Brometheus's Avatar
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:416
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,865
Contributions: 17
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865
Re: Anybody Familiar with Madam LaLaurie?

also, did they ever try to fix the floors? see if that takes care of the scratching noises? if yes, and it didnt work.. then yea, just demolish the place.
  #10  
● 06-29-2012, 11:00 PM
Fulcanelli's Avatar
Fulcanelli
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:514
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,043
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2043
Re: Anybody Familiar with Madam LaLaurie?

Never heard of her before, really interesting, thanks!


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO