|
#2
●
08-21-2026, 01:42 PM
|
|
Re: House on Hill Collapses
Precarious at best. Pretty steep incline for a home to be built there. Leaves me with a lot of questions about their building codes or if they even have them. Property ownership, size of the structure all kinds of questions.. |
|
#5
●
10-07-2026, 05:48 PM
|
|
Re: House on Hill Collapses
From Monty Python & the Holy Grail: "King: I built this kingdom up from nothing. When I started, all I had was swamp! Other kings said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em! It sank into the swamp, so I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. I built a third one. It burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up! And that's what you're going to get, lad--the strongest castle on these islands!" |