JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Two Killed when a Socata TBM700C2 Crashed into Median on I-195
Documenting Reality Caught on Camera Plane Crashes & Aircraft Disasters Two Killed when a Socata TBM700C2 Crashed into Median on I-195

Two Killed when a Socata TBM700C2 Crashed into Median on I-195

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 10-14-2025, 12:28 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,583
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 477 Post(s)
Quoted: 10358 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96583
Two Killed when a Socata TBM700C2 Crashed into Median on I-195

A Socata TBM700C2, N111RF, was destroyed when it crashed in the median on Interstate 195 westbound, northwest of Dartmouth, Massachusetts. Both occupants were killed.

The accident occurred three minutes after takeoff from runway 05 at New Bedford Airport(EWB/KEWB), Massachusetts.

The airplane struck a car on the highway during the impact sequence and injuring the driver.
soc1.jpg
65.5 KB ·58 views
soc2.jpg
86.0 KB ·66 views
soc3.jpg
82.2 KB ·62 views
Click here to remove ›
1.02 MB ·11 views DownloadMember
Click here to remove ›
11.38 MB ·26 views DownloadMember
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
durt, Guns N' Coffee, Mr.NoCredit, sllugger, terrence
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Still cheaper than whatever Carl just offered
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 10-14-2025, 03:01 PM
akham's Avatar
akham
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:293
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 4,481
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 874 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4481
Re: Two Killed when a Socata TBM700C2 Crashed into Median on I-195

https://adamreport.blogspot.com/2025...-accident.html
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
kellyhound
  #3  
● 10-14-2025, 10:51 PM
Mr.NoCredit's Avatar
Mr.NoCredit
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:110
Secret Agent
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,724
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 3036 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 17/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss14724
Re: Two Killed when a Socata TBM700C2 Crashed into Median on I-195

After reading the report it doesn’t look like the plane can be put back together. It’s toast along with the pilot and passenger. Too bad for them. Gramps should’ve paid more attention to the weather channel.
  #4  
● 10-15-2025, 06:42 AM
akham's Avatar
akham
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:293
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 4,481
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 874 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4481
Re: Two Killed when a Socata TBM700C2 Crashed into Median on I-195

▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Guns N' Coffee, kellyhound
Documenting Reality Caught on Camera Plane Crashes & Aircraft Disasters Two Killed when a Socata TBM700C2 Crashed into Median on I-195
Documenting Reality Caught on Camera Plane Crashes & Aircraft Disasters Two Killed when a Socata TBM700C2 Crashed into Median on I-195


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO