JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Why Do We Dream?

Why Do We Dream?

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 10-25-2011, 02:01 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,062
Contributions: 239
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93062
Why Do We Dream?

Click here to remove ›
11.04 MB ·174 views DownloadMember
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Cancun78, ernyzaz, FuckYourAccount, kellyhound, redelefant
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Your Easiest Financial Decision Today
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 10-25-2011, 11:19 PM
Cancun78's Avatar
Cancun78
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:656
female
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,334
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1334
Re: Why Do We Dream?

I used to hate sleep paralysis, but now I kind of like it because I love fighting it. Lucid dreaming is the shit. I used to fall down to Earth every time I used to fly while dreaming. I never do that now. I raise and do what the hell I want, as long as it is flight. Pretty sweet. I'm hardly ever completely lucid during it, so I don't know much about it other than I really, really like it. I wake up and think, maybe there is some way to really do it. So easy in dream. It comes from within.
  #3  
● 10-26-2011, 02:21 AM
FuckYourAccount's Avatar
FuckYourAccount
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1372
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 438
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss438
Re: Why Do We Dream?

Dreaming is great. I had an incredible experience with sleep paralysis last year (and posted the story here) that was probably the coolest thing i've ever experienced in my life. SP accounts for a lot of cases of UFO ubductions, ghostly encounters and encounters with demons.
  #4  
● 10-26-2011, 08:01 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,594
Contributions: 901
 
Mentioned: 477 Post(s)
Quoted: 10358 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96594
Re: Why Do We Dream?

interesting.
  #5  
● 10-26-2011, 11:53 AM
Mr.Goodbar's Avatar
Mr.Goodbar
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:651
**Corpsegrinding 4 profit**
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,351
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1351
Re: Why Do We Dream?

I dream of electric sheep
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
clndstn46, NightRider
  #6  
● 10-26-2011, 09:25 PM
Nite
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:9
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 98,750
 
Mentioned: 582 Post(s)
Quoted: 23015 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss98750
Re: Why Do We Dream?

you dream so you can think of me when you sleep
  #7  
● 10-26-2011, 11:18 PM
neilwatt's Avatar
neilwatt
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:1003
all man power me
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 699
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss699
Re: Why Do We Dream?

I never dream,....well i know we all do but i cant remember any of them.Im still waiting for that wet dream


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO