JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Video of Green, Gold & Purple Northern Lights Over Minnesota

Video of Green, Gold & Purple Northern Lights Over Minnesota

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 06-21-2012, 05:23 PM
güttsfükk's Avatar
güttsfükk
Offline:
Super *********
Poster Rank:90
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 17,371
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17371
Video of Green, Gold & Purple Northern Lights Over Minnesota

The Northern Lights fueled by solar eruptions, put on a spectacular display in Minnesota, filling the night sky with shades of purple and gold. (24 April 2011)
Click here to remove ›
2.01 MB ·121 views DownloadMember
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Airbornemama, Seven Of Nine
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than the doctor visit tomorrow
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 06-21-2012, 06:28 PM
Seven Of Nine's Avatar
Seven Of Nine
Offline:
de-assimilated
Poster Rank:321
Female
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,038
Contributions: 7
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4038
Re: Video of Green, Gold & Purple Northern Lights Over Minnesota

Geez, I've seen the Northern Lights more times than I can remember but I've never seen them in those colours, that's quite amazing and I thank you for sharing this.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Airbornemama
  #3  
● 06-21-2012, 09:56 PM
Sandbwoy's Avatar
Sandbwoy
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:631
Male
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,431
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1431
Re: Video of Green, Gold & Purple Northern Lights Over Minnesota

I've never witnessed them myself I hope to do a bit of travelling and see them in person before my time is up
  #4  
● 06-22-2012, 12:16 AM
kasapin's Avatar
kasapin
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:822
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 948
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss948
Re: Video of Green, Gold & Purple Northern Lights Over Minnesota

this is what happens when chemtrails meet with sun radiation... soon to be seen all the way around the world
  #5  
● 06-22-2012, 08:09 PM
Sandbwoy's Avatar
Sandbwoy
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:631
Male
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,431
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1431
Re: Video of Green, Gold & Purple Northern Lights Over Minnesota

this is what happens when chemtrails meet with sun radiation... soon to be seen all the way around the world
I sure hope so, I live in the UK and I've never witnessed anythin like this! Hopefully I get to see it someday
  #6  
● 06-22-2012, 08:32 PM
Airbornemama's Avatar
Airbornemama
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:265
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5,333
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5333
Re: Video of Green, Gold & Purple Northern Lights Over Minnesota

I love watching the Northern Light!! We get them quite often here in the Great Northwest!!
  #7  
● 06-23-2012, 01:44 AM
indybob's Avatar
indybob
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:701
male
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,218
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1218
Re: Video of Green, Gold & Purple Northern Lights Over Minnesota

this is one of the things that is on my bucket list.
  #8  
● 06-23-2012, 04:08 AM
CH4R0N's Avatar
CH4R0N
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:10144
Gots a dick.
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 14
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss14
Re: Video of Green, Gold & Purple Northern Lights Over Minnesota

Wow......I live in Alaska and have yet to see lights like that! Awesome post!


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO