Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss31
Re: Testing LSD on Soldiers

"with one man climbing a tree to feed the birds" awesome.

Old 10-05-2010, 03:33 PM
zadfrackglutz
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:573
male

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1094

i Really enJoyed all my my trips of aCiD neve r have affedTTEd Me at @ll. if fact i am holy shit did you see that!!? tripinG nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. give me a lite. oohhh yeaahhh. hahahahaha that was one Crazy looookin burD.

Old 11-07-2010, 11:56 AM
MisterX
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:334
male

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2363

awsome stuff

Old 11-07-2010, 11:57 AM
MisterX
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:334
male

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2363

i never liked the stuff way too uncontrolabe for me

Old 07-05-2011, 11:48 AM
rossj
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1957
female

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss160

LOL.....
Love the soldier that is climbing the tree to feed the birds!!

Old 07-05-2011, 01:58 PM
motorZEFF
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1868
Male

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss173

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLO View Post
I've NEVER had a flashback! I just have weird feelings like my equilibrium is jacked a little and I do see trails from car headlights and cigarettes sometimes...nothing dramatic for God sakes! You do know there is rat poisioning in LSD? strychnine...that's a little disturbing, but I just would say fuck it and took it anyways, because really you only live once, so fuck it LOL!
rat poison in LSD?? not possible.... the quantity of acid you need to do is so miniscule (400 micrograms) that the same quantity of rat poison probably exists in a sandwich at a cafe. There is no substance as potent as LSD and adding anything to it could only dilute it...... And to everybody out there... There are no side effects, flashbacks are very rare and only occur with people who've had really large doses (in excess of 4 hits at one time).
I've done acit on and off for the last 14 years and it's been nothing but fun, a bit intense at times, but fun all the same. you just need to do it in a place that you are comfortable with and have some good psychedelic music playing to take the edge off. Happy trippin'

Old 07-06-2011, 04:19 AM
InfoWarrior
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:795

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss648

LSD has got to be one hell of a drug. I myself have only done mushrooms a handful of times and here is my experience.

First time using it I was like 14 I had no idea the potency of mushrooms. I weighed maybe 130 pounds at the time soaking wet( I was scrawny as shit) 5'7 maybe and I bought 4 grams of really good mushrooms. They had a bunch of blue shit in them and it was mostly caps.

Anyways I split the bag with my buddy and I was off to the races. I actually was having a really good time on it for the first while. Then I blacked in and out and some deuche bag was picking on me at this party and I was so fucked up I couldn't do anything. Then I remember dancing wildy and girls laughing at me. Then I remember puking all over the bathroom and getting kicked out of the party. I was so fucked up I couldn't even put on my shoes and some 'friends' walked me to a corner store near by and left me there. It was winter time and thank god it wasn't a cold night because I passed out several meters away from the corner store and woke up in the hospital. The trip was intense though I must say, I remember seeing tracers and everything was like an orange color.. I was FUCKED.

When I got to the hospital I was having a completely out of body experience. I don't even remember anything except fragments.. I remember the EMT poking me in the chest and I kept pushing his arm away with as much force as my body could muster at the time. I felt like the universe had collapsed on itself and I was being compressed into a singularity or something. I was speaking in tongues and I wish the people at the hospital would have filmed it because I imagine it was probably one of the most fucked up things you could see. I remember babbling in tongues for no reason at all it was like energy flowing through me or 'something'. The ironic part is the one thing I can remember is them inserting a catheter into my raw circumcised pee hole and I screamed in agony because it hurt so fucking bad that even in my stupor I was conscious of the pain. I remember feeling like I was going to die and just accepted it and let go.. I think they may have drugged with a muscle relaxant of some kind? Because I just got really relaxed all of the sudden and just kind of accepted the fact I was going to die even though in actuality I wasn't.

That was my first experience with mush and I SWORE I would never do it again.

A couple months later I did it again and had a really good trip. It was actually really profound and I tripped out on a lot of shit. Patterns of things when your high on mush are amazing to look at as they start moving and it trips you the fuck out. I got fucked up at this ladies house who was cool and used to let us go there and smoke weed and stuff with her son. She let me stay there to trip because I said I didn't want to go home. Awesome trip.

Anyways I did it a couple more times and had really good trips. Laughed me ass off with friends and just had an all around great time.

Last time I did was the worst trip of all, probably because I remembered it. Here is how it went for me. I ate mush with a couple of friends and was having a pretty good time. Until half way through the night this girl starts making fun of me and tells me I'm cock eyed as fuck. I was like what? I go look in the mirror and sure enough my left eye was turned in and 'lazy' I was born with a lazy eye but it corrected itself after being eye patched and what not. I don't wear glasses anymore or contacts and I can see just fine without them and I'm not normally lazy eyed when I'm sober. Now I only go lazy eyed when I am extremely fucked up for some reason. ANYWAYS going off on a tangent here..

Anyways so I became extremely embarrassed and laid on the couch with my eyes closed for a while and then I left because I was so embarrassed that my eye was fucked up and if you have ever talked to someone with a lazy eye you know what I mean it looks absolutely ridiculous and it's hard not to burst out laughing.

I get home and everyone is asleep thank god and this is where the trip goes from bad to REALLY BAD. I go downstairs into my room and I just lay on my bed tripping out. All of the sudden I get this absolutely terrible feeling of dread and sheer panick like my heart just stopped. To this day I swear it stopped for a couple seconds or something because I shot straight up off my feet and felt my pulse and my heart was beating in a weird rhythm like fast then slow then fast. I have had anxiety problems in the past as well as tachycardia episodes where my heart beats way faster than it should be for no reason. Like 130-140 BPM when I'm completely relaxed. Doesn't happen anymore that I know of, ANYWAYS another tangent.

I just felt like I was going to die, like I was certain I was going to die.. I began repenting to God for my sins and begging God not to take me yet. I wandered up stairs and went outside because I felt like I was going to vomit and sure enough I puked like 3 or 4 times and then I sat outside for awhile and this is where things got even worse. My mind was totally fucked up, like I couldn't concentrate on anything for longer than like 2 seconds I don't know how to explain it. Like I couldn't think, literally, I began walking up and down my stairs not knowing what to do and sitting down then getting up. I was completely disoriented mentally, I was trying to focus my mind and I just couldn't. I began hearing what I thought was my dead cousin saying it's alright your fine, everything is ok and this made things even worse. I began contemplating driving myself to the hospital but I just couldn't because I knew if I went that it would not solve anything. So I basically accepted my fate after a while and began calming down, I just kept telling myself if I die I die but I'm not going to the hospital and I basically accepted the fact I might die and that helped calm me down A LOT. I began to relax and went downstairs and laid on my floor by my bed, my cat had a litter of new kittens at the time and they came out from under the bed and began to crawl and me and this made me start to relax even more and I just became at peace with myself and I kept telling myself what have I done to myself? I have destroyed myself, and I swore I would never do hallucinogens again as I began to come down. Eventually I think I fell asleep on the floor there with the warm kittens crawling on me. Worst experience of my life for sure, I can't even articulate how terrifying and depressing it was. My mind was totally fucked up, I couldn't follow a line of thought and I kept bouncing from thought to thought no matter if I even wanted to concentrate on something. When I woke up I was just glad to feel normal again and I looked in the mirror and my lazy eye had again corrected itself and I wasn't dead. I don't know why it happened but it was a terrible experience and just thinking about it makes me get anxiety again.

I know this sounds fucked up and maybe even comical but it's 100% true. BTW, I am normal now, I don't even use drugs anymore not even alcohol. I exercise regularly and lead a normal life free from anxiety and stuff. It was just a weird stage in my life. I think what fucked me up the worst was taking an anti depressant just one time that my doctor had told me to take to help deal with my anxiety problems and at the time I was having what I thought were heart problems. Because I was getting weird feelings in my chest.

It took me awhile but I finally got over the anxiety attacks just by willing myself to stop because I knew nothing was wrong and exercise helped a lot too. I quit using marijuana after being a daily smoker for 4 years or so which a doctor told me may have triggered the anxiety. The weird thing is though, the very first panick attack I ever had was after smoking weed out of nowhere it just happened one day. Then it started happening all the time after the that.. Made me quit using drugs though and turn my life in a better direction so I guess it was good in the end.

I know this is a long winded speel but I just started thinking about it all as I began typing.

The Following User Says Thank You to InfoWarrior For This Useful Post:
fenek