JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
The Stuff of Dreams (Or What Really Happens when You Dream)

The Stuff of Dreams (Or What Really Happens when You Dream)

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 02-02-2012, 09:17 PM
johnleeknoefler's Avatar
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:342
Male
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,734
Contributions: 28
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3734
The Stuff of Dreams (Or What Really Happens when You Dream)

The Stuff of Dreams (Or What Really Happens when You Dream)
vLlBy.jpg
385.1 KB ·144 views
▲ 11 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Cancun78, Ed Gein, LouieBOI, mrm1109, powderblue, Pyramid_Head, rlylejr, Sharon, thissiteisfuckedup, Vashish, Xfactor
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Your Easiest Financial Decision Today
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 02-02-2012, 11:05 PM
southernpeach01's Avatar
southernpeach01
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2583
female
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 166
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss166
Re: The Stuff of Dreams (Or What Really Happens when You Dream)

  #3  
● 02-03-2012, 12:19 AM
BigFoot's Avatar
BigFoot
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:921
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 804
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss804
Re: The Stuff of Dreams (Or What Really Happens when You Dream)

That is pretty cool. I always wondered about the blind thing. I would love a diagnosis of some of my dreams, but some of them are entirely too vast and detailed to even begin to cover. I tried writing some of my dreams down after I've had them, and like the poet, quickly forgot details and it didn't mean anything anymore!
  #4  
● 02-03-2012, 12:32 AM
Ed Gein's Avatar
Ed Gein
Offline:
★Grave Robber★
Poster Rank:222
Male
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,674
 
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6674
Re: The Stuff of Dreams (Or What Really Happens when You Dream)

Interesting post
  #5  
● 02-03-2012, 07:22 AM
carkees's Avatar
carkees
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:260
definately female
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,471
Contributions: 18
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5471
Re: The Stuff of Dreams (Or What Really Happens when You Dream)

You can teach youself how to remeber your dreams.
Start by writing down what you have dreamed of if you can remember, because short time later you will have forgotten.
By doing that you will stimulate your brain to remember more and more. It works for me!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Cancun78
  #6  
● 02-03-2012, 08:58 AM
thissiteisfuckedup's Avatar
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:571
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,719
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1719
Re: The Stuff of Dreams (Or What Really Happens when You Dream)

always been interested in dreams, and i am getting better at remembering them.

I seem to always have a dream that im in a fight and go to punch someone in the face and it goes all slow motion and the person laughs or dodges my swing.
  #7  
● 02-03-2012, 04:31 PM
luton loyal
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:444
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,599
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2599
Re: The Stuff of Dreams (Or What Really Happens when You Dream)

  #8  
● 02-03-2012, 11:25 PM
BryanXavier's Avatar
BryanXavier
Offline:
Fiscally Irresponsible
Poster Rank:103
Male
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 15,937
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Quoted: 6753 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15937
Re: The Stuff of Dreams (Or What Really Happens when You Dream)

It's true. I wrote my dreams down for months and wrote page after page in some cases as I remembered the details of how I felt, where I think the concepts came from, etc. I came across a journal of them 2 days ago. One was driving around on the Moon with a friend in an old car of mine - A Chevy Nova - I called it the Nova-Rover in my dream and woke up laughing.
  #9  
● 02-04-2012, 04:03 AM
BigFoot's Avatar
BigFoot
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:921
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 804
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss804
Re: The Stuff of Dreams (Or What Really Happens when You Dream)

always been interested in dreams, and i am getting better at remembering them.

I seem to always have a dream that im in a fight and go to punch someone in the face and it goes all slow motion and the person laughs or dodges my swing.
I have dreams like that quite often. I'm a large guy who is fairly fit and I seem to have probably 2 dreams a month in which I am fighting or defending against someone and my punches do little or nothing, as if whatever I'm hitting them with barely causes a stir of their skin.

Always an interesting dream, but I wake up in a pissy mood every time I have that dream and stay pissy until I have one about banging my college professors.
  #10  
● 02-04-2012, 04:48 AM
thissiteisfuckedup's Avatar
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:571
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,719
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1719
Re: The Stuff of Dreams (Or What Really Happens when You Dream)

I have dreams like that quite often. I'm a large guy who is fairly fit and I seem to have probably 2 dreams a month in which I am fighting or defending against someone and my punches do little or nothing, as if whatever I'm hitting them with barely causes a stir of their skin.

Always an interesting dream, but I wake up in a pissy mood every time I have that dream and stay pissy until I have one about banging my college professors.
I usually wake up and go straight to my punching bag to make sure i can still punch properly.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO