JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
The Science of Getting Drunk

The Science of Getting Drunk

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 07-01-2012, 02:03 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,062
Contributions: 239
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93062
The Science of Getting Drunk

00030140.jpg
618.0 KB ·456 views
▲ 8 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Bastet, durt, Dynamo47, Fulcanelli, gatagato, King Herald, Nickola, rabenson
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than the doctor visit tomorrow
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 07-04-2012, 12:40 AM
Farting Dog's Avatar
Farting Dog
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6251
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 36
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss36
Re: The Science of Getting Drunk

I like this. Next up, the science of bruises and those goofy bilirubins :)
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
LuckiiDevil21
  #3  
● 07-04-2012, 07:15 AM
King Herald's Avatar
King Herald
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:433
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,692
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2692
Re: The Science of Getting Drunk

I wonder how many times I hit the 'Coma' level? Too many I reckon. I gave it all up in 1996 and never touched a drop, not even one beer, until last year, when I started to take a tipple now and again.

I like a mild buzz, off beer, but I don't like the idea of being drunk any more.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
LuckiiDevil21, Nickola
  #4  
● 07-04-2012, 10:11 AM
Blewvane's Avatar
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:58
Arse fucker
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 25,615
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1450 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25615
Re: The Science of Getting Drunk

Drinking hurts my wallet so i stopped.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
LuckiiDevil21
  #5  
● 07-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Billthegravedigger's Avatar
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:144
Male.
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 11,675
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11675
Re: The Science of Getting Drunk

Damn, here I was thinking the whole time that getting drunk was an art, rather than a science !
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
durt, Forty0unces, LuckiiDevil21
  #6  
● 07-05-2012, 02:39 PM
dean mclean's Avatar
dean mclean
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:504
male
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,078
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2078
Re: The Science of Getting Drunk

I hate hangovers
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Forty0unces, LuckiiDevil21
  #7  
● 07-05-2012, 04:30 PM
kasapin's Avatar
kasapin
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:822
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 948
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss948
Re: The Science of Getting Drunk

Cba reading this.. all i know is that after i have couple of tequilas i get drunk


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO