JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Scary Ass Bugs!!

Scary Ass Bugs!!

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 06-22-2011, 01:57 PM
shinsgirl's Avatar
shinsgirl
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:935
Female
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 786
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss786
Scary Ass Bugs!!

So, I was reading an article on a website and it was talking about the top ten creepiest bugs and I went and did a little research. That was a bad idea because I'm still imagining these things crawling on me. Yuck...
















I want to post so many more but I'm getting rather icked out.
hissing-cockroaches.jpg
29.0 KB ·258 views
▲ 6 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
bdjackass318, concerned1, Dragonlady66, Eaton, gatagato, Sharon
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Look. You know you want to
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 06-22-2011, 02:29 PM
shady11
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4291
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 70
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss70
Re: Scary Ass Bugs!!

Every one of them is beautiful in it's own way. A work of nature's art.

If we could communicate I wonder what they would think of us?
  #3  
● 06-22-2011, 02:50 PM
shinsgirl's Avatar
shinsgirl
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:935
Female
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 786
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss786
Re: Scary Ass Bugs!!

Every one of them is beautiful in it's own way. A work of nature's art.

If we could communicate I wonder what they would think of us?
I agree that they are all beautiful in their own way. I just have a huge phobia of bugs.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
LuckiiDevil21
  #4  
● 06-22-2011, 03:09 PM
güttsfükk's Avatar
güttsfükk
Offline:
Super *********
Poster Rank:90
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 17,371
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17371
Re: Scary Ass Bugs!!

I want to post so many more
do it
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
concerned1
  #5  
● 06-22-2011, 06:32 PM
Zodiak's Avatar
Zodiak
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1333
mail.
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 455
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss455
Re: Scary Ass Bugs!!

Post some more!
  #6  
● 06-22-2011, 07:25 PM
shinsgirl's Avatar
shinsgirl
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:935
Female
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 786
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss786
Re: Scary Ass Bugs!!

Ok, I shall. :-)
  #7  
● 06-22-2011, 07:31 PM
shinsgirl's Avatar
shinsgirl
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:935
Female
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 786
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss786
Re: Scary Ass Bugs!!



Cicada, ew.






there is a few more
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
bdjackass318, concerned1, Dragonlady66, Eaton, Sharon
  #8  
● 06-22-2011, 09:18 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,321
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43321
Re: Scary Ass Bugs!!

Those creatures are AMAZING!!!!! Really cool things
  #9  
● 06-22-2011, 09:34 PM
shinsgirl's Avatar
shinsgirl
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:935
Female
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 786
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss786
Re: Scary Ass Bugs!!

Those creatures are AMAZING!!!!! Really cool things
Yeah I love the last bug posted in the comment. It's really awesome looking.
  #10  
● 06-22-2011, 09:40 PM
bdjackass318's Avatar
bdjackass318
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:203
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,642
Contributions: 5
 
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 2389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7642
Re: Scary Ass Bugs!!

awsome post! those are cool looking!


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO