Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss875
Re: The Murder of Emmett Till Photograph 1950s

Quote:
Originally Posted by commondenom View Post
so let me get this straight....the (biased) court found them innocent, then afterwards they actually confesed to the crime, but because they were previously wrongly found innocent they can't be charged with the crime??? THAT IS FUCKED UP!!!!

what fucking retard thought that law was a good idea???
It is called "double jeopardy", the prohibition of which is a cornerstone of law in most nations today.

Old 09-18-2016, 04:45 PM
bababoozer
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:1833
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss205

Here's the thing. This was a precursor to all of the liberal media photos of "victims" of police shootings. Not much different than posting pics of all the thugs in their graduation caps (and 8th grade no less, theses fuckers weren't graduating high school). So we have the pics of Till and his mommy. Or Till dressed up in his cob hat, etc.Now, no doubt he should not have been murdered. However, to go to the South and act in a manner that is unbecoming anywhere, let alone in a town where blacks were hated, is just stupid. Don't be naive enough to believe that Till was all fancily dressed and tipped his hat to a lady and said "Lovely day madam". He was an overgrown lummox that was showing off to the boys he was hanging with while visiting, and the testosterone was flying, as it always does with boys their age. He bet his buddies that he can get a little something off the young lady in question, and he did so heavy-handedly. He pissed the wrong people off because he was a cocky little delinquent and all the justice he got was a street named after him in Chicago (and a honorary one at that!).

Old 09-19-2016, 12:59 AM
FunkPumpkin
Offline:
♾ C O O L E R ♾
Poster Rank:280
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributions: 9

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3638

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodsider View Post
its sick what some people can do over the colour of a persons skin or religious beliefs
In the county to the north of mine, Vernon County, the Church of Israel still operates a significant compound. They are notoriously racist and had involvement with Eric Rudolph, notorious 1996 Olympic bomber. People of color are strongly discouraged from being in northeast Vernon County after dark because they will very likely never be seen again. And that's just what Vernon County law enforcement told me about Church of Israel when I worked there.

Documenting Reality
Documenting Reality