|
#1
●
03-10-2012, 07:45 AM
|
|
More Jacked Up Artwork...
After the picture of the parsnip giving birth to a stuffed animal, I couldn't help but search for more strange art. The masterpieces I came up with are below. Some of these works have me hoping that the artist is in a very strong white jacket...one with very long sleeves and buckles. |
|
#4
●
03-10-2012, 04:47 PM
|
|
Re: More Jacked Up Artwork...
The Chicken fucking one made me laugh. I'd hang that in my bathroom. Just for shock factor to any house guests. The top one looks sorta like my 4 year old's drawing of a monster he claims he fights. (I even see the black eye.) Interesting |
|
#6
●
03-11-2012, 12:14 AM
|
|
Re: More Jacked Up Artwork...
ohh!! i can really contribute to something here if this is something that interests you... just to showcase a few of my favorites..... Gregory Jacobsen (http://gregoryjacobsen.com/) ![]() ![]() ![]() Joe Coleman (http://www.joecoleman.com/) ![]() ![]() Jacques Gautier d’Agoty (18th Century Artist) ![]() ![]() ![]() Francis Bacon (http://www.artyfactory.com/art_appre...ncis_bacon.htm) ![]() ![]() Ludovic Levasseur (http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/2008/0...c-levasse.html) ![]() ![]() |