JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Missle Launch Near Phoenix?

Missle Launch Near Phoenix?

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 11-06-2010, 08:51 PM
assclown1's Avatar
assclown1
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2855
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 140
Contributions: 11
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss140
Missle Launch Near Phoenix?



I know I am going to get blown out of the water with this, but I'm going to share it anyways. I will give you the precursor to my conversation for the purposes of context.

I live in Phoenix, AZ. I left work at 5:30 AZ time from Scottsdale, AZ. I entered Shea Blvd. approximately 5:37 PM from 70th St. I turned and headed west on Shea. To the direct west /southwest I noted a smoke plume that started at the ground and continued up to some type of aircraft. I immediately knew this was NOT a jet aircraft since the smoke plume started at ground level. The smoke plume was extremely thick, much like the space shuttle would produce. Within minutes this aircraft appeared to me, to be on the edge of the atmosphere. Don't ask me how I know, I am just giving you my interpretation. I am a licensed pilot and have been an aviation buff most of my life.

I managed to snap a few pics of the smoke plume with my cell phone. I will up load them later. At this point my first guess was that this aircraft originated near Luke AFB based on where where the smoke plume originated.

I arrived home at my normal time, about 5:50 PM. I took my wife out back to show her the plume. She was freaked out about it as well. She then said, "why don't I call John Doe?". I said, "yea, get him on the phone, I'd like to hear what he has to say". John Doe is obviously a pseudonym to protect my source. He is in the Air Force and works at Luke AFB. My wife got John on the phone, I told him what I saw and said this had to be rocket powered. He simply said, "your'e correct. You do know they're retiring the space shuttle, right?" and I replied, "yes". He said, well, what you saw is the latest technology, it is rocket powered and it is orbital. It is to replace the space shuttle.

So, I began voicing my concern given that Obama was in India with the entire Whitehouse staff and a battery of warships. I said, something is going on. He simply said, "yes, something is going on". I went on to tell him about the USGS data posted here recently that almost simultaneously triggered every seismic sensor in the US and in fact across the world. He confirmed there was an event. I said, "was it natural" and he said "no". I said was it nuclear and he said, "yes, but unintentional". I said, "what country?" and he replied, "guess". I said "India" and he said, "yes". I inquired "an accident?" and he replied, "yes". I inquired, "in a silo" and he replied, "yes".

I asked him if there was anything to worry about, he said, "not yet, not stateside". He said Obama was there for containment and this is a HUGE deal. You will NOT read about this nuclear event on the news. But this is an event of epic proportion.

That is virtually my entire conversation. I asked questions based on my own common sense and he answered "yes" or "no". This clearly explains why Obama took his entire staff as well as a fleet of warships, etc. This also explains why we are being distracted with "mail bombs" and such on the news. It also explains the seismic event that nobody seems to want to report in the news.

This is what I know, this is what I was told by a fighter pilot from Luke AFB. Believe it or don't. I'm just throwing it out there.
Not mine, but I thought it was interesting...
launchtwo.jpg
22.6 KB ·56 views
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
spudigitti
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Want a better bang for your buck?
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 11-06-2010, 10:55 PM
wickedqueenwicker's Avatar
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:989
transylvanian concubine
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 717
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss717
Re: Missle Launch Near Phoenix?

Fucking cool post!
  #3  
● 11-07-2010, 01:55 AM
vnathan's Avatar
vnathan
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:134
8=====>
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,437
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12437
Re: Missle Launch Near Phoenix?

Weather rockets maybe.
  #4  
● 11-07-2010, 10:40 AM
smackem's Avatar
smackem
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:4
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 118,371
 
Mentioned: 465 Post(s)
Quoted: 34616 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss118371
Re: Missle Launch Near Phoenix?

I don't get the assoc. between Az. and India in said story.
  #5  
● 11-07-2010, 11:31 AM
magillagorilla's Avatar
magillagorilla
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2978
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 132
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss132
Re: Missle Launch Near Phoenix?

I don't get the assoc. between Az. and India in said story.
there was a giant accident in india and that is why our president took his entourage to india
  #6  
● 11-07-2010, 11:32 AM
smackem's Avatar
smackem
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:4
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 118,371
 
Mentioned: 465 Post(s)
Quoted: 34616 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss118371
Re: Missle Launch Near Phoenix?

there was a giant accident in india and that is why our president took his entourage to india
Thank you.
  #7  
● 11-07-2010, 05:44 PM
vnathan's Avatar
vnathan
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:134
8=====>
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,437
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12437
Re: Missle Launch Near Phoenix?

Omg do you guys even read the news? Obama is on a tour of Asia starting with India. The only accident he ever made was not deploring Pakistan in its involvement in terrorist activities.
  #8  
● 11-07-2010, 06:19 PM
Airbornemama's Avatar
Airbornemama
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:265
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5,333
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5333
Re: Missle Launch Near Phoenix?

Hmmm......... Very interesting......!?!Too be continued???
  #9  
● 11-09-2010, 02:20 PM
RetroV
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:12880
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss8
Re: Missle Launch Near Phoenix?

Another launch
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bes...nch.cnn?hpt=C2
  #10  
● 11-09-2010, 02:37 PM
bdjackass318's Avatar
bdjackass318
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:203
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,642
Contributions: 5
 
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 2389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7642
Re: Missle Launch Near Phoenix?

i lived in the valley of the sunstroke for 12 years pretty close to luke afb.used to see some pretty weird shit in the sky while living there.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO