JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Man Builds Batcave in His Basement

Man Builds Batcave in His Basement

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 04-18-2013, 07:15 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Man Builds Batcave in His Basement


Batman fanatic Chris Weir is so fascinated with the Batman that he invested $120,000 in the bat man character - including his very own Batcave in his basement.
Click here to remove ›
10.70 MB ·296 views DownloadMember
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
jimmi5, kellyhound, THELORDABORTION, TheNailer
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
No surprises here
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 04-18-2013, 03:59 PM
Viking64's Avatar
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,919
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 458 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
3/11 sss127919
Re: Man Builds Batcave in His Basement

That's awesome!!! What a beautiful house and a great home theatre. I wonder what theme I would use if I was to build something like that for myself?
  #3  
● 04-18-2013, 04:03 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: Man Builds Batcave in His Basement

That's awesome!!! What a beautiful house and a great home theatre. I wonder what theme I would use if I was to build something like that for myself?
basement-pug-cave-612.jpg
188.6 KB ·411 views
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
kellyhound, MeMyselfandI, THELORDABORTION, Viking64
  #4  
● 04-18-2013, 04:30 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,670
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96670
Re: Man Builds Batcave in His Basement

I wonder what theme I would use if I was to build something like that for myself?
pug cave ?
bat pug.jpg
234.6 KB ·688 views
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Faline, MeMyselfandI, Viking64
  #5  
● 04-18-2013, 04:31 PM
Viking64's Avatar
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,919
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 458 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
3/11 sss127919
Re: Man Builds Batcave in His Basement

  #6  
● 04-18-2013, 04:32 PM
Viking64's Avatar
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,919
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 458 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
3/11 sss127919
Re: Man Builds Batcave in His Basement

  #7  
● 04-18-2013, 05:49 PM
MeMyselfandI's Avatar
MeMyselfandI
Offline:
Nope
Poster Rank:231
Male
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 6,242
Contributions: 14
 
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6242
Re: Man Builds Batcave in His Basement

can't forget about the kiddos



Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO