JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Man With Award Winning Carrot

Man With Award Winning Carrot

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 09-14-2013, 03:54 PM
DiamondSmiles's Avatar
DiamondSmiles
Offline: Offline
★The Queen★
Poster Rank:68
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 23,461
Contributions: 145
Joined Jun 2011·Rank #68
 
23,461Posts
28,287Thanked
3,083Quoted
95Mentioned
145Contrib.
Man With Award Winning Carrot

September 14, 2013: Ian Neale from Cardiff, Wales, with his award-winning carrot at the autumn flower show in Harrogate, England, on September 13.

Beale, a retired farmer, is known for growing giant vegetables. He recently set a Guinness World Record for a giant swede weighing just over 85 pounds.

~Courtesy of msn.com~
carrothead.jpg
98.7 KB ·132 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Still cheaper than whatever Carl just offered
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 09-14-2013, 03:55 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline: Offline
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,062
Contributions: 239
Joined Jun 2009·Rank #12
 
93,062Posts
137,672Thanked
2,009Quoted
91Mentioned
239Contrib.
Re: Man With Award Winning Carrot

wow lol
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles
  #3  
● 09-14-2013, 03:56 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline: Offline
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,599
Contributions: 901
Joined Oct 2006·Rank #10
 
96,599Posts
542,726Thanked
10,360Quoted
478Mentioned
901Contrib.
Re: Man With Award Winning Carrot

lol nice shirt too
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles
  #4  
● 09-14-2013, 04:01 PM
DiamondSmiles's Avatar
DiamondSmiles
Offline: Offline
★The Queen★
Poster Rank:68
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 23,461
Contributions: 145
Joined Jun 2011·Rank #68
 
23,461Posts
28,287Thanked
3,083Quoted
95Mentioned
145Contrib.
Re: Man With Award Winning Carrot

Carrots are one of very few vegetables I like, but, if I eat too many, the beta carotene turns my palms orange. That glow in the dark skin of mine, lol!

Seriously. I don't know if they still do, but, people used to take massive doses of beta carotene to fake a tan, in the US anyway.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
LuckiiDevil21
  #5  
● 09-15-2013, 05:20 AM
banana dick
Offline: Offline
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:672
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,299
Joined Dec 2009·Rank #672
 
1,299Posts
2,098Thanked
267Quoted
14Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Man With Award Winning Carrot

Carrots are one of very few vegetables I like, but, if I eat too many, the beta carotene turns my palms orange. That glow in the dark skin of mine, lol!

Seriously. I don't know if they still do, but, people used to take massive doses of beta carotene to fake a tan, in the US anyway.
that happened to me one time when I was little and decided that I would only eat carrots. I literally turned orange
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles, LuckiiDevil21


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO