JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Last Days of Pripyat

Last Days of Pripyat

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 09-28-2009, 01:55 PM
z0death's Avatar
z0death
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:542
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,880
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1880
Last Days of Pripyat

Just came across this on my HDD. Although very short, I still find it interesting to watch.
Click here to remove ›
3.22 MB ·326 views DownloadMember
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
annmarie, güttsfükk, muffin_spores, RedneckR0nin
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
No surprises here
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 09-28-2009, 02:04 PM
güttsfükk's Avatar
güttsfükk
Offline:
Super *********
Poster Rank:90
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 17,371
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17371
Re: Last Days of Pripyat

great clip,


dont forget these great threads...

http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...mentary-21043/

http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...pripyat-19602/

http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...art-2-a-25874/
  #3  
● 09-28-2009, 02:41 PM
z0death's Avatar
z0death
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:542
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,880
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1880
Re: Last Days of Pripyat

Yeah I found those when I searched to see if my clip had been uploaded before. Forgot to bookmark them though cheers!
  #4  
● 09-28-2009, 10:35 PM
muffin_spores's Avatar
muffin_spores
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6484
female
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 33
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss33
Re: Last Days of Pripyat

Interesting
  #5  
● 09-28-2009, 10:46 PM
güttsfükk's Avatar
güttsfükk
Offline:
Super *********
Poster Rank:90
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 17,371
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17371
Re: Last Days of Pripyat

never seen video footage like this one in any of the documentaries about chernobyl so this was a really interesting insight. sort of gives ya goosebumps doesnt it, to think they're all just being fucked by their government there by being allowed to just go on with their business
  #6  
● 09-29-2009, 08:03 AM
z0death's Avatar
z0death
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:542
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,880
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1880
Re: Last Days of Pripyat

Yeah I thought the same thing. I found it on a site that had loads of interesting videos on this subject that I haven't seen elsewhere since. I didn't get them as I had limited HDD space at the time. I'll try and look it out... if it still exists.

Couple of interesting videos and pics at the Last Days of Pripyat author's site..

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/ki...s/highres.html
  #7  
● 10-05-2009, 12:20 AM
annmarie's Avatar
annmarie
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:394
Black sexy female doctor
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,071
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3071
Re: Last Days of Pripyat

love the vids
  #8  
● 10-05-2009, 01:34 AM
güttsfükk's Avatar
güttsfükk
Offline:
Super *********
Poster Rank:90
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 17,371
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17371
Re: Last Days of Pripyat

wish the last one had subtitles
  #9  
● 04-21-2012, 04:51 PM
güttsfükk's Avatar
güttsfükk
Offline:
Super *********
Poster Rank:90
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 17,371
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17371
Re: Last Days of Pripyat

bumping this as it's a great post
  #10  
● 04-21-2012, 11:36 PM
Seven Of Nine's Avatar
Seven Of Nine
Offline:
de-assimilated
Poster Rank:321
Female
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,038
Contributions: 7
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4038
Re: Last Days of Pripyat

I'm a bit confused. I've watched many Chernobyl documentaries and I'm fairly certain the meltdown occurred in the middle of the night with an enormous explosion that shook all of Pripyat awake. I can't see how anyone was out the next day doing anything at all. Correct me if I'm mistaken.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO