JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Huntsman Spider - Australia.

Huntsman Spider - Australia.

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 06-15-2013, 12:35 AM
fattubbashit's Avatar
fattubbashit
Offline: Offline
Fuck WonderMomma
Poster Rank:24
Your and idiot
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 54,791
Joined Aug 2009·Rank #24
 
54,791Posts
74,173Thanked
31,771Quoted
162Mentioned
0Contrib.
Huntsman Spider - Australia.

I found this Huntsman whilst wood cutting this morning.It was inside the log I split.

These spiders are common here but don't really cause any problems.

They do not pose a threat to humans but their size can be daunting to some. Some people catch and release them , others just give them the ol' flip flop treatment.

I've been nipped before and nothing came of it.

Enjoy
Huntsman%20videos%20008.JPG
2.23 MB ·290 views
Click here to remove ›
11.04 MB ·471 views DownloadMember
▲ 15 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
BLACKOUTx4500x, butterfly, Darkest Angel, daughterofthenight, destroyerangel, Enotoff, Faline, JacobGarcia, Kanda444, kellyhound, Mr.NoCredit, Oswald2001, Photoplay, PlinyTheYounger, tim
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Join the party
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 06-15-2013, 12:37 AM
fattubbashit's Avatar
fattubbashit
Offline: Offline
Fuck WonderMomma
Poster Rank:24
Your and idiot
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 54,791
Joined Aug 2009·Rank #24
 
54,791Posts
74,173Thanked
31,771Quoted
162Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Huntsman Spider - Australia.

Video didn't load. That blows
  #3  
● 06-15-2013, 07:48 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Online Online
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,612
Contributions: 901
Joined Oct 2006·Rank #10
 
96,612Posts
542,735Thanked
10,361Quoted
478Mentioned
901Contrib.
Re: Huntsman Spider - Australia.

still don't want to find that thing in my bedroom or anywhere else
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Oswald2001
  #4  
● 06-15-2013, 09:30 PM
daughterofthenight's Avatar
daughterofthenight
Offline: Offline
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:59
guess
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 25,543
Joined Dec 2009·Rank #59
 
25,543Posts
8,262Thanked
1,238Quoted
4Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Huntsman Spider - Australia.

I had to play it twice, once to download and then to watch, but I did get to see it! Nice! It's so refreshing to see people NOT kill spiders, most men and all women I know hate spiders and kill them without even thinking twice.

When I was an Asst Scoutmasters the Scouts called me "The spider and bug retrieval and relocation lady". The little ones would come running to me and yell that there was a spider (or 5) in their tents and I'd say, "REALLY? In the woods? How surprising! Then I'd walk in, grab it up gently with my hand and deposit it outdoors. I was always waiting for little eyes to actually fall out of little eye sockets. "MRS ----- YOU TOUCHED IT WITH YOUR BARE HANDS!" The big boys figured since I was offering this service they would take advantage. They just had to look manly while doing so. The first night of resident camp ever summer was the longest.

I'm surprised with all that handling, that a spider of his size didn't bite you. Huntsmans have a reputation; perhaps undeserved?
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Darkest Angel, destroyerangel
  #5  
● 06-16-2013, 02:52 AM
Kanda444's Avatar
Kanda444
Offline: Offline
You holdin....?
Poster Rank:14
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 69,938
Contributions: 40
Joined May 2010·Rank #14
 
69,938Posts
92,017Thanked
25,273Quoted
263Mentioned
40Contrib.
Re: Huntsman Spider - Australia.

wow.... yeah, that was fuckin creepy
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
PsychodelicTurtle
  #6  
● 06-16-2013, 07:18 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline: Offline
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,062
Contributions: 239
Joined Jun 2009·Rank #12
 
93,062Posts
137,673Thanked
2,009Quoted
91Mentioned
239Contrib.
Re: Huntsman Spider - Australia.

Braver than me, id be far away from that
Great vid, thanks
  #7  
● 06-16-2013, 05:54 PM
Sandbwoy's Avatar
Sandbwoy
Offline: Offline
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:631
Male
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,431
Joined Jun 2010·Rank #631
 
1,431Posts
443Thanked
11Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Huntsman Spider - Australia.

I've never understood what it is that people are so afraid of with spiders. Considering the size of the average human being, how can somebody be terrified of such a small creature? Crazy
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
daughterofthenight
  #8  
● 06-17-2013, 09:53 AM
candice81's Avatar
candice81
Offline: Offline
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:454
Female
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,488
Joined Mar 2012·Rank #454
 
2,488Posts
3,910Thanked
1,116Quoted
26Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Huntsman Spider - Australia.

blech....makes my skin crawl
  #9  
● 06-17-2013, 01:12 PM
Oswald2001's Avatar
Oswald2001
Offline: Offline
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:113
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 14,025
Joined May 2009·Rank #113
 
14,025Posts
30,702Thanked
3,721Quoted
44Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Huntsman Spider - Australia.

I have no problem with killing any and all spiders and snakes within my perimeter.

And grizzly bears.
  #10  
● 06-17-2013, 02:34 PM
daughterofthenight's Avatar
daughterofthenight
Offline: Offline
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:59
guess
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 25,543
Joined Dec 2009·Rank #59
 
25,543Posts
8,262Thanked
1,238Quoted
4Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Huntsman Spider - Australia.

It's no wonder that so many animals and insects have no problem killing, maiming, and injuring people. Although far less of them harm us than we harm them.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO