JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Falstaff Brewery in Galveston Texas

Falstaff Brewery in Galveston Texas

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 10-13-2013, 09:02 PM
b.michael85
Offline: Offline
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7171
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 28
Joined Sep 2013·Rank #7,171
 
28Posts
109Thanked
7Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Falstaff Brewery in Galveston Texas

Figured this would make a good first post for a new member :) I've made seven trips to this place and it never gets old.
_DSC1313_4_5_tonemapped3.jpg
7.22 MB ·3360 views
_DSC1496_7_8_tonemapped6.jpg
140.4 KB ·1470 views
_DSC1265_6_7_tonemapped3.jpg
131.6 KB ·1457 views
_DSC1232_3_4_tonemapped2.jpg
158.6 KB ·2135 views
1372975_10151639273736333_611032397_n.jpg
142.3 KB ·1821 views
_DSC1125_6_7_tonemapped2.jpg
6.86 MB ·1219 views
_DSC1214_19_21_22_tonemapped.jpg
7.01 MB ·1103 views
_DSC1059_60_61_tonemapped6.jpg
148.6 KB ·1132 views
_DSC0246_7_8_tonemapped2.jpg
142.8 KB ·1086 views
_DSC0255_6_7_tonemapped2.jpg
142.0 KB ·970 views
11hqnur.jpg
715.2 KB ·1013 views
_DSC0122_3_4_tonemapped.jpg
177.8 KB ·1825 views
DSC_0484_5_6_tonemapped3.jpg
479.2 KB ·852 views
DSC_0499_500_501_tonemapped2.jpg
200.3 KB ·867 views
DSC_0442_3_4_tonemapped5.jpg
494.5 KB ·903 views
DSC_0209_10_11_tonemapped4.jpg
184.3 KB ·1299 views
DSC_0215_6_7_tonemapped2.jpg
374.2 KB ·856 views
DSC_0191_2_3_tonemapped.jpg
213.7 KB ·1188 views
DSC_0484_5_6_tonemapped3.jpg
169.8 KB ·946 views
_DSC9729_30_31_tonemapped.jpg
153.7 KB ·981 views
_DSC9735_6_7_tonemapped.jpg
204.2 KB ·1243 views
1236386_583987881683447_181256935_n.jpg
102.2 KB ·865 views
_DSC9699_700_701_fused.jpg
215.1 KB ·1829 views
1266183_10151628574331333_1157907763_o.jpg
516.5 KB ·1035 views
1376395_10151650604571333_1777646909_n.jpg
53.3 KB ·956 views
▲ 23 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
BiothDaSloth, Britknee9, chris, Cumulonimbus, durt, FunkPumpkin, gongel, Goodbar92, GooeyKablooie, K9Grip, kellyhound, matchstix, MeghanMuzerie, mindgames17, mp5sd, Nite, Ntwadumela, Photoplay, Sharon, Talysan, TexasTea2008, TxWader, white dahlia
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Where there is will, there's a way
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 10-13-2013, 09:03 PM
b.michael85
Offline: Offline
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7171
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 28
Joined Sep 2013·Rank #7,171
 
28Posts
109Thanked
7Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Falstaff Brewery in Galveston Texas

I apologize for the pics being so damn big!
  #3  
● 10-14-2013, 08:30 AM
flangemanager's Avatar
flangemanager
Offline: Offline
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1117
Award: Longest nipples
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 591
Joined Mar 2010·Rank #1,117
 
591Posts
1,279Thanked
145Quoted
1Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Falstaff Brewery in Galveston Texas

Nice photos. A little ott on the hdr though. Looks like an interesting place
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Xfactor
  #4  
● 10-14-2013, 10:01 AM
b.michael85
Offline: Offline
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7171
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 28
Joined Sep 2013·Rank #7,171
 
28Posts
109Thanked
7Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Falstaff Brewery in Galveston Texas

Thanks. Yea some like hdr some don't. I'm still learning the ropes on editing and what not. I've come a long way since I began, there's just a fine line in over doing it.
  #5  
● 10-14-2013, 10:31 AM
flangemanager's Avatar
flangemanager
Offline: Offline
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1117
Award: Longest nipples
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 591
Joined Mar 2010·Rank #1,117
 
591Posts
1,279Thanked
145Quoted
1Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Falstaff Brewery in Galveston Texas

Thanks. Yea some like hdr some don't. I'm still learning the ropes on editing and what not. I've come a long way since I began, there's just a fine line in over doing it.
True. What kind of cam / lens setup are you using?
  #6  
● 10-14-2013, 11:09 AM
rapeWhistle's Avatar
rapeWhistle
Offline: Offline
$lave
Poster Rank:29
Regular White Guy
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 51,254
Contributions: 135
Joined Sep 2010·Rank #29
 
51,254Posts
81,602Thanked
27,907Quoted
599Mentioned
135Contrib.
Re: Falstaff Brewery in Galveston Texas

I apologize for the pics being so damn big!
No problem, nice to be able to open them up and see more detail.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Ntwadumela, TexasTea2008
  #7  
● 10-14-2013, 05:33 PM
b.michael85
Offline: Offline
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7171
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 28
Joined Sep 2013·Rank #7,171
 
28Posts
109Thanked
7Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Falstaff Brewery in Galveston Texas

True. What kind of cam / lens setup are you using?
Nikon D7000 with the kit 18-105mm lens. Looking to upgrade soon to a D7100 and possible the Nikon 16-85mm lens for general purpose shooting and the 10-24mm for wider angel shots. If you or anyone else has had experience with those lenses, let me know what you think. I've only owned kit lenses to this point :(
  #8  
● 10-15-2013, 11:05 PM
Shakey's Avatar
Shakey
Offline: Offline
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:21
MAN
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 61,049
Joined Nov 2009·Rank #21
 
61,049Posts
25,719Thanked
37,482Quoted
825Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Falstaff Brewery in Galveston Texas

I guess I'm getting old because I can remember this beer.
  #9  
● 10-16-2013, 06:45 AM
Cassius's Avatar
Cassius
Offline: Offline
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1201
Male
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 530
Joined May 2013·Rank #1,201
 
530Posts
398Thanked
57Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Falstaff Brewery in Galveston Texas

Agreed - I remember begging off people to buy this for me in high school. The boat was a surprise - wonder why that was left.
  #10  
● 10-16-2013, 07:16 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Online Online
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,615
Contributions: 901
Joined Oct 2006·Rank #10
 
96,615Posts
542,742Thanked
10,361Quoted
478Mentioned
901Contrib.
Re: Falstaff Brewery in Galveston Texas

nice pics


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO