JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Amazing Insects Dew Drop Photography

Amazing Insects Dew Drop Photography

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 05-06-2012, 09:44 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,062
Contributions: 239
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93062
Amazing Insects Dew Drop Photography

Cool images
800px-Thomas_Bresson_-_Fort_de_Roppe_15_by-630x418.jpg
40.1 KB ·348 views
895353823_01a620fed8.jpg
150.4 KB ·166 views
2180746880_8fe97ffd9e_o-630x572.jpg
72.3 KB ·263 views
2301350586_667da2eb6c_o-630x514.jpg
77.9 KB ·143 views
3067885241_c446e9e9a9.jpg
107.6 KB ·258 views
2768009645_b5981cb152_o.jpg
270.5 KB ·157 views
3370271236_68b6740d54.jpg
79.2 KB ·114 views
3975000386_45b75170bb_o-630x600.jpg
36.9 KB ·162 views
4312878625_b5687852fe_o-630x423.jpg
62.8 KB ·909 views
4493531395_f07e123710_o-630x418.jpg
53.7 KB ·115 views
4314149795_20ca5b87bb_b-630x420.jpg
83.1 KB ·203 views
beautiful-insect-630x619.jpg
89.1 KB ·258 views
red_veined_darter_II_by_struller-569x800.jpg
146.7 KB ·1661 views
water-drop-insects_2.jpg
30.9 KB ·484 views
Unicorn_by_struller-566x800.jpg
122.7 KB ·116 views
water-drop-insects_3.jpg
41.2 KB ·202 views
▲ 8 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
☠ Sting ☠, Bastet, Hunted, icheerthebull, Maoh1349, powderblue, Sharon, zombiehunter1231
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Natural Disasters & Extreme Weather Events
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 05-06-2012, 12:05 PM
Maoh1349's Avatar
Maoh1349
Offline:
Verräter An Gott
Poster Rank:1009
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 689
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss689
Re: Amazing Insects Dew Drop Photography

kelly, I finally come back and you sweetly gift me with these extremely beautiful photos of insects <3

I would die for a camera capable of taking photos of this quality since I'm growing my invert collection back to the tens of thousands it was a decade ago (yes I was 16 but I knew WAY more than any of the invert specialists and kept many records and notes on each invert I had)
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Faline
  #3  
● 05-06-2012, 02:21 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,062
Contributions: 239
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93062
Re: Amazing Insects Dew Drop Photography

kelly, I finally come back and you sweetly gift me with these extremely beautiful photos of insects <3

I would die for a camera capable of taking photos of this quality since I'm growing my invert collection back to the tens of thousands it was a decade ago (yes I was 16 but I knew WAY more than any of the invert specialists and kept many records and notes on each invert I had)
Glad to see you back around
  #4  
● 05-06-2012, 05:09 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,321
Contributions: 233
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43321
Re: Amazing Insects Dew Drop Photography

Absolutely stunning images
  #5  
● 05-09-2012, 04:15 AM
Bastet's Avatar
Bastet
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:399
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,046
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3046
Re: Amazing Insects Dew Drop Photography

Insects, the Top Models of the animal kingdom Wonderful pics indeed, looks like they're covered with miniature diamonds.
  #6  
● 05-09-2012, 04:20 AM
RedneckR0nin's Avatar
RedneckR0nin
Offline:
goinggoingGONE
Poster Rank:34
I am a man yes I am and tell ya so
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 46,436
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Quoted: 6610 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss46436
Re: Amazing Insects Dew Drop Photography

You want deadly go search LordV on Flickr.....amazing talent..

These are breath taking as well, great thread
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Bastet, Faline
  #7  
● 05-09-2012, 07:42 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,062
Contributions: 239
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93062
Re: Amazing Insects Dew Drop Photography

You want deadly go search LordV on Flickr.....amazing talent..

These are breath taking as well, great thread
Wow, amazing shots!

Here's the link if anyone else wants to check them out.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lordv/
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Bastet
  #8  
● 05-09-2012, 07:45 AM
Hunted's Avatar
Hunted
Offline:
idiot savant with a ban stick
Poster Rank:25
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 54,352
Contributions: 29
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54352
Re: Amazing Insects Dew Drop Photography

great post
__________________
"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow"
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Faline


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO