JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Albino Animals

Albino Animals

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 11-22-2010, 09:29 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,062
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93062
Albino Animals

albino-alligator.jpg
61.4 KB ·453 views
albino-bee.jpg
86.2 KB ·2388 views
albino-bottom-feeders.jpg
73.0 KB ·694 views
albino-chimp.jpg
64.5 KB ·999 views
albino-deer.jpg
139.2 KB ·813 views
albino-ferret.jpg
97.9 KB ·5791 views
albino-frog.jpg
67.7 KB ·498 views
albino-gorilla.jpg
176.1 KB ·2249 views
albino-hedgehog.jpg
90.8 KB ·775 views
albino-moose.jpg
152.5 KB ·4780 views
albino-peacock.jpg
168.6 KB ·459 views
albino-pelican.jpg
196.1 KB ·308 views
albino-penguin.jpg
69.1 KB ·217 views
albino-spider.jpg
104.8 KB ·620 views
albino-suirrel-1.jpg
88.7 KB ·257 views
albino-turtle.jpg
30.2 KB ·827 views
migaloo1.jpg
17.6 KB ·239 views
6.jpg
28.0 KB ·2634 views
2213298226_9b843081fa_Albino_animals-s500x375-1309-580.jpg
221.7 KB ·3601 views
htgrhtrhtr.JPG
66.7 KB ·238 views
htrhtrhrth.JPG
37.1 KB ·4894 views
koala.jpg
40.6 KB ·24629 views
nm_gorilla_080411_ssh_Albino_Animals_Ghosts_of_the_Wild-s531x411-9900-580.jpg
64.5 KB ·558 views
albino-animal.jpg
29.3 KB ·8885 views
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Dragonlady66
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Join the party
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 11-22-2010, 09:32 AM
vnathan's Avatar
vnathan
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:134
8=====>
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,437
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12437
Re: Albino Animals

I've heard that albino animals are blind...is it true?
  #3  
● 11-22-2010, 09:39 AM
Viking64's Avatar
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,971
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 460 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
11/11 sss127971
Re: Albino Animals

I can't get over that moose!!!

Kelly, you are all white by me!!!
  #4  
● 11-22-2010, 09:43 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,062
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93062
Re: Albino Animals

Apparently they become blind halfway through their lives
  #5  
● 11-22-2010, 10:12 AM
vnathan's Avatar
vnathan
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:134
8=====>
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,437
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12437
Re: Albino Animals

Ah I see...My family owned an albino native Indian dog. But it was deaf instead of blind.
  #6  
● 11-22-2010, 11:54 AM
AK47pup's Avatar
AK47pup
Offline:
I’m not amused
Poster Rank:85
Female
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 18,289
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1328 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss18289
Re: Albino Animals

I have seen two albino's in my life and both of them were african american.
I wonder if it is more common in blacks than whites. I have heard it is.


BTW I love the peacock....that is gorgeous!
  #7  
● 11-22-2010, 12:46 PM
Black Knight's Avatar
Black Knight
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:312
Male
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,164
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4164
Re: Albino Animals

Very cool. Some of the animals were very beautiful. Just be careful as in this politically correct world someone will complain that all the animals are white.
  #8  
● 11-22-2010, 05:10 PM
andee's Avatar
andee
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4206
Female
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 73
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss73
Re: Albino Animals

great pictures O.o
  #9  
● 11-22-2010, 05:53 PM
ernyzaz's Avatar
ernyzaz
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1634
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 339
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss339
Re: Albino Animals

wow very good post, even whale is a albinos :D
  #10  
● 11-22-2010, 08:07 PM
hypophos's Avatar
hypophos
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3525
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 99
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss99
Re: Albino Animals

The pic of the wallaby was mine from years ago. I shot it while I lived in Tasmania when I was only 16yo. I got it stuffed, The pic is of the stuffed animal.
They are very rare and it caused quite a stir when it made the paper. I donated the stuffed animal to a wildlife park years later.
That's a no bullshit story.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO