JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
AHH Spiders

AHH Spiders

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 07-27-2011, 11:09 PM
.408Cheytac's Avatar
.408Cheytac
Offline:
*DR's Thread Killer*
Poster Rank:323
Male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 4,026
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4026
AHH Spiders

I admit I actually do enjoy spiders.... but I may have jinxed myself a little bit. I normally do not kill any of them in my room because they eat fucking stink bugs.

But FUCK ME!!! There was a Wolf spider in my basement about the size of a silver fucking dollar. Not to mention the fact that it was carrying babies. I literally almost shit my pants. The only camera I have is my webcam... stupidly I didn't kill it and when I tried to take pictures it was gone. Now I am a little worried. Kind of looked like the picture below with less young ones.
22bb0.gif
1.25 MB ·339 views
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
nanigodsmum
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Real Amateur Street Fighting Videos
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 07-27-2011, 11:20 PM
Weatherly's Avatar
Weatherly
Offline:
Not really here
Poster Rank:81
female
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 19,066
 
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Quoted: 6076 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss19066
Re: AHH Spiders

/vomit
/run
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Faline, kandystar
  #3  
● 07-28-2011, 05:57 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,062
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93062
Re: AHH Spiders

Fuck that, i'd move house
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
TwistedPrincess
  #4  
● 07-28-2011, 09:51 AM
kandystar's Avatar
kandystar
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:406
Female
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,998
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2998
Re: AHH Spiders

ughhh I hate spiders.
That's a cool gif, though.
  #5  
● 07-28-2011, 10:18 AM
sweetsarah's Avatar
sweetsarah
Offline:
┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Poster Rank:446
I have a Vajayjay
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,596
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2596
Re: AHH Spiders

OMG fuck that.
  #6  
● 07-28-2011, 12:24 PM
collaredgirl65's Avatar
collaredgirl65
Offline:
Smartest Retard
Poster Rank:192
Female
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8,001
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8001
Re: AHH Spiders

I would be stomping that thing.
  #7  
● 07-28-2011, 12:44 PM
Sandbwoy's Avatar
Sandbwoy
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:631
Male
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,431
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1431
Re: AHH Spiders

I love spiders, I never kill them myself, but I can understand why they freak people out. I've never seen a spider carrying babies, you've witnessed a real spectacle there.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
bloodgasm
  #8  
● 07-28-2011, 01:14 PM
luton loyal
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:444
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,599
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2599
Re: AHH Spiders

  #9  
● 07-28-2011, 03:23 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,062
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93062
Re: AHH Spiders

I would be stomping that thing.
And feeling it crunch No thanks
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
TwistedPrincess
  #10  
● 07-28-2011, 03:34 PM
NEVERBACKZ's Avatar
NEVERBACKZ
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:388
male
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,081
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3081
Re: AHH Spiders

Beautiful nature
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Geemonster


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO