Re: 2012 Executions in the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by variable View Post
Gary Carl Simmons Jr.

Executed June 20, 2012 at 6:16 p.m. by Lethal Injection in Mississippi

Victim:

Jeffery Wolfe, 21

Crime:

21 year old Jeffery Wolfe and his girlfriend had driven from Houston to Mississippi to collect a drug debt of between $12,000 to $20,000 owed by Simmons and Timothy Milano. When they got to Simmons' house, Simmons and Milano told Wolfe they did not have the drugs or the money. An argument erupted, and Milano fatally shot Wolfe with a .22-caliber rifle. Simmons then hog-tied and locked Wolfe's girlfriend in a foot locker, removing her later to rape her and "telling her that her life depended on how well she performed sexually. Simmons put the woman back inside the box and went into the bathroom, where he dismembered and gutted Wolfe's body in the bathtub using knives from his grocery store butcher shop. Simmons and Milano scattered the victim's remains in a bayou behind Simmons' property. Wolfe's girlfriend managed to escape from the foot locker and ran to a neighbor's house to call police. Accomplice Milano was sentenced to life in prison for his role in the crime.

Citations:

Simmons v. State, 805 So.2d 452 (Miss. 2001). (Direct Appeal)
Simmons v. State, 869 So.2d 995 (Miss. 2004). (PCR)
Simmons v. Epps, 654 F.3d 526 (5th Cir. Miss. 2011). (Habeas)

Final/Special Meal:

One Pizza Hut medium Super Supreme Deep Dish pizza, double portion, with mushrooms, onions, jalapeno peppers, and pepperoni; pizza, regular portion, with three cheeses, olives, bell pepper, tomato, garlic and Italian sausage; 10 8-oz. packs of Parmesan cheese; 10 8-oz. packs of ranch dressing; one family size bag of Doritos nacho cheese flavor; 8 oz. jalapeno nacho cheese; 4 oz. sliced jalapenos; 2 large strawberry shakes; two 20-oz. cherry Cokes; one super-size order of McDonald's fries with extra ketchup and mayonnaise; and two pints of strawberry ice cream.

Final Words:

“I’ve been blessed to be loved by some good people, by some amazing people. I thank them for their support. Now, let’s get it on so these people can go home. That’s it."
Good GAWD!!! His final meal could have fed TWO families??!! I didn't know there was such a thing as super supreme, double portion, deep dish pizza!! 10 cups of cheese, 10 cups of ranch, one cup of jalapeno cheese, then half a cup of jalapenos, then 5 cups of cherry coke, along with (at least) 4 cups of strawberry shake. (assuming they mean 8 oz and not just the sprinkle packs) gosh I feel sorry for the Medical Examiner, that stomach has to be like 5 gallons

The Following User Says Thank You to brandielou For This Useful Post:
THELORDABORTION
Old 04-14-2013, 03:18 AM
Jeffinny
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1876
Male
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss177

This is a great thread. Love it. Thanks.

Old 04-14-2013, 03:44 AM
Jeffinny
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1876
Male
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss177

Quote:
Originally Posted by variable View Post
Gary Carl Simmons Jr.

Executed June 20, 2012 at 6:16 p.m. by Lethal Injection in Mississippi

Victim:

Jeffery Wolfe, 21

Crime:

21 year old Jeffery Wolfe and his girlfriend had driven from Houston to Mississippi to collect a drug debt of between $12,000 to $20,000 owed by Simmons and Timothy Milano. When they got to Simmons' house, Simmons and Milano told Wolfe they did not have the drugs or the money. An argument erupted, and Milano fatally shot Wolfe with a .22-caliber rifle. Simmons then hog-tied and locked Wolfe's girlfriend in a foot locker, removing her later to rape her and "telling her that her life depended on how well she performed sexually. Simmons put the woman back inside the box and went into the bathroom, where he dismembered and gutted Wolfe's body in the bathtub using knives from his grocery store butcher shop. Simmons and Milano scattered the victim's remains in a bayou behind Simmons' property. Wolfe's girlfriend managed to escape from the foot locker and ran to a neighbor's house to call police. Accomplice Milano was sentenced to life in prison for his role in the crime.

Citations:

Simmons v. State, 805 So.2d 452 (Miss. 2001). (Direct Appeal)
Simmons v. State, 869 So.2d 995 (Miss. 2004). (PCR)
Simmons v. Epps, 654 F.3d 526 (5th Cir. Miss. 2011). (Habeas)

Final/Special Meal:

One Pizza Hut medium Super Supreme Deep Dish pizza, double portion, with mushrooms, onions, jalapeno peppers, and pepperoni; pizza, regular portion, with three cheeses, olives, bell pepper, tomato, garlic and Italian sausage; 10 8-oz. packs of Parmesan cheese; 10 8-oz. packs of ranch dressing; one family size bag of Doritos nacho cheese flavor; 8 oz. jalapeno nacho cheese; 4 oz. sliced jalapenos; 2 large strawberry shakes; two 20-oz. cherry Cokes; one super-size order of McDonald's fries with extra ketchup and mayonnaise; and two pints of strawberry ice cream.

Final Words:

“I’ve been blessed to be loved by some good people, by some amazing people. I thank them for their support. Now, let’s get it on so these people can go home. That’s it."
Good Lord. he's lucky they killed him. If not he would have died from the massive Inferno that would have erupted in his ass from all that food. Dam.

Old 04-20-2013, 01:00 PM
petedeamon
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:395
yes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1944

will pray that the number is at least tripled in the future,,

Old 07-27-2013, 07:23 AM
FuManBoobs
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:665
Male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss881

Love it when people groan at comments but don't have the balls or the intelligence to formulate a reply.

Old 08-10-2013, 11:55 PM
THELORDABORTION
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1042
female

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss437