male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss580
Re: Columbine Victim's Death & Crime Scene Pictures

I remember when I was in college shadowing a doctor for some pre-med stuff (this was probably around 2007-08) and a girl came in for a refill of psych medication. At the time i had no expertise in dealing with these types of patients or situations but I could definitely tell she was "off" in some way by her mannerisms, the way she talked and acted, etc. She relied heavily on humor to cope with her situation. As she continued talking it came out that she was in the school during the shooting. You could definitely tell that this experience messed her up for life (she was still seeing behavior health too). Shes probably one of only two or three people that I remember from my pre-med days yet she was just one of the many affected by this tragedy.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to quetza For This Useful Post:
AceGoober, Jrad, Simone, TheIckyMan, Weiland
Old 01-20-2019, 05:49 AM
Weiland
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1056
Male

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss506

Quote:
Originally Posted by quetza View Post
I remember when I was in college shadowing a doctor for some pre-med stuff (this was probably around 2007-08) and a girl came in for a refill of psych medication. At the time i had no expertise in dealing with these types of patients or situations but I could definitely tell she was "off" in some way by her mannerisms, the way she talked and acted, etc. She relied heavily on humor to cope with her situation. As she continued talking it came out that she was in the school during the shooting. You could definitely tell that this experience messed her up for life (she was still seeing behavior health too). Shes probably one of only two or three people that I remember from my pre-med days yet she was just one of the many affected by this tragedy.
That's awful. :/

The Following User Says Thank You to Weiland For This Useful Post:
AceGoober
Old 05-17-2019, 08:42 PM
humanlife
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3607
Female

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss74

Okay so the person was wearing no underwear to contain the turd ? I would understand a girl wearing a skirt or a guy wearing maybe basketball shorts and no underwear a turd

The Following User Says Thank You to humanlife For This Useful Post:
fendi87
Old 05-17-2019, 08:43 PM
humanlife
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3607
Female

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss74

*would have slipped out

Old 06-13-2019, 02:23 AM
Sounderzfan1993
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:30329

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss1

that autopsy/medical examiner pic is not of Rachel Scott.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sounderzfan1993 For This Useful Post:
Stray_Bullet
Old 07-20-2019, 04:09 PM
bloodgasm
Offline:
Gorgeous Harpy
Poster Rank:60

Mentioned: 108 Post(s)
Quoted: 6630 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss19028
Re: Dead Columbine Kids, Etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverewalkalone View Post
Harris and klebold were not bullies. If you looked and researched any further, they were making videos called Hitman for hire which they portrayed to be contract killers to eliminate bullies. So how can you say that bullying was only the small part of it?

I never once denied how disturbed these individuals were and i never once condoned their actions, but again, it's amazing what others can do to drive other human beings to the brink of insanity.

Nobody decides they are going to shoot a place up just for the hell of it. There are motives and reasons why people do what they do.

And as long as everyone continues to deny how people can involuntarily drive other people to do something horrible, tragedies like this will continue to happen.

I'm not saying it makes those things right, but think about it. What would you do if you had people pushing you every single day for years non-stop and you had no choice but to keep dealing with it? If you can say it did not affect you as an individual or bother you or impact you in any way, you aren't being honest with yourself.

Everyone is bothered by an antagonist. There are people who are stronger and rise above it and there are those who unfortunately snap and lose it.

To sit there and deny that there were other factors that led up to the incident all on the accountabilities and actions of other people, is just asinine.

This could have been avoided entirely if people cared enough to reach out to them and be more attentive in their lives. This could have been entirely avoided if there wasn't an issue with bullies which was evident by their hitmen for hire videos and eyewitnesses that personally knew klebold and Harris and eyewitnesses who backed them up on the issues with bullying at that school.

It wasn't entirely their fault. Everybody who impacted those boys are at fault as well from the people who never reached out to them and failed them from the people who were bullies themselves.

The boys grew to despise everyone around them and the people around them because of the bs and toxicity that they had to endure with their daily lives as being outcasts and rejects.

When you are forced to be in a toxic environment that reminds you daily that you are not liked because of things you cannot help or control example; high school hierarchy, cliques, and social statuses it does turn you into a bitter person who hates the world. Here we have a common case of that and unfortunately those boys did not make it through.

They did an unspeakable amount of damage and they did take innocent lives but they were driven to the brink of madness which twisted them into thinking that what they did was for a good cause.

Unfortunately, it took their massacre for the awareness of bullying to be shed into the light. I was nine years old when this happened and I do remember the deep impact it made. Nothing was ever done about bullying until after Columbine happened. Bullying was never taken seriously until after the Columbine massacre occurred. its quite sad that it took a tragic school shooting for people to start advocating anti bullying and effectively doing something about it.
Bitch, I read 28k FBI files, there were bullied. End of.

The Following User Says Thank You to bloodgasm For This Useful Post:
fendi87
Old 10-15-2020, 12:09 PM
aryanmatte
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:11122

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 0/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss9

I know this might be a very "out there" question, but if anyone knows this, I am sure this site is the best bet.. Does anyone have any idea what kind (brand) of trousers was Eric wearing?! I know they are green cargo pants, but does anyone have a clear picture?!