JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Brock Lesnar Vs. Frank Mir, UFC Title

Brock Lesnar Vs. Frank Mir, UFC Title

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 07-13-2009, 01:39 AM
FireFlyGuts's Avatar
FireFlyGuts
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:364
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,380
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3380
Brock Lesnar Vs. Frank Mir, UFC Title

I have to fix this, for some reason the sound isn't from this fight and I ripped it.

All fixed now, good to go. =)
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Where there is will, there's a way
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 07-13-2009, 12:22 PM
Malekith's Avatar
Malekith
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:384
Male
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,092
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3092
Re: Brock Lesnar Vs. Frank Mir, UFC Title

Damn forgot this was on. It used to be on Setanta here but they went bust. It was on the UFC site though live.
  #3  
● 07-13-2009, 01:36 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,583
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 477 Post(s)
Quoted: 10357 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96583
Re: Brock Lesnar Vs. Frank Mir, UFC Title

so who died ?
  #4  
● 07-13-2009, 01:42 PM
FireFlyGuts's Avatar
FireFlyGuts
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:364
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,380
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3380
Re: Brock Lesnar Vs. Frank Mir, UFC Title

Oh KH, I just put it here cause it was fresh the night before. You or Para can move it in a day or so. Sheeesh.
Did you actually watch it KH, it was a good fight. I don't normally watch this stuff, but I love Brock Lesnar, he's awesome.
  #5  
● 07-14-2009, 10:43 AM
minksy's Avatar
minksy
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4962
male
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 54
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss54
Re: Brock Lesnar Vs. Frank Mir, UFC Title

great post mate! have u got tha other ufc 100 fights?
  #6  
● 07-14-2009, 02:00 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,583
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 477 Post(s)
Quoted: 10357 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96583
Re: Brock Lesnar Vs. Frank Mir, UFC Title

Oh KH, I just put it here cause it was fresh the night before. You or Para can move it in a day or so. Sheeesh.
Did you actually watch it KH, it was a good fight. I don't normally watch this stuff, but I love Brock Lesnar, he's awesome.
Never heard of them or the ufc.
Too much naked manly flesh
+ the fact i hardly watch anything longer than 4-5 minutes.
  #7  
● 07-14-2009, 02:45 PM
stan221180's Avatar
stan221180
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3673
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 91
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss91
Re: Brock Lesnar Vs. Frank Mir, UFC Title

total unfair fight. that meat head was way to heavy to be fighting someone 20 pounds less than him. they not have weight classes in ufc?
  #8  
● 07-14-2009, 03:31 PM
FireFlyGuts's Avatar
FireFlyGuts
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:364
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,380
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3380
Re: Brock Lesnar Vs. Frank Mir, UFC Title

I have the whole night, but I was only into Brock so I put up this one. They have weight classes for sure, Frank is going to try to put on twenty pounds or so for the future rubber match.
Oh KH, the actual fight is only two rounds, I posted the whole main event, but the actual fight is in your ballpark.
  #9  
● 07-14-2009, 03:40 PM
crunchy's Avatar
crunchy
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:1387
Meat Popsicle
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 429
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss429
Re: Brock Lesnar Vs. Frank Mir, UFC Title

total unfair fight. that meat head was way to heavy to be fighting someone 20 pounds less than him. they not have weight classes in ufc?
Heavy Weight is 220 and up, so thats that.
  #10  
● 07-14-2009, 03:43 PM
crunchy's Avatar
crunchy
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:1387
Meat Popsicle
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 429
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss429
Re: Brock Lesnar Vs. Frank Mir, UFC Title

Hey FFG, if I knew you were going to post this I wouldnt of spent 50 dollars on pay per view.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO