JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
My Experience with Sleep Paralysis - INCREDIBLE Experience - Section 4

Go Back  

My Experience with Sleep Paralysis - INCREDIBLE Experience 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 08-15-2010, 05:08 AM
FuckYourAccount
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1321

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
I dont see a figure its more like swirling ghosts sort of but there is a sensation of something is getting closer, it gives me the proper shits I hate it.
Old 08-16-2010, 02:15 PM
SuperSuperior
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1183
pimp

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss516
interesting shit
Old 08-17-2010, 07:22 AM
Black Knight
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:292
Male

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4168
Very cool and thank you for sharing. It sounds a little intense and not sure if I would be stoked about it. I remember back in college I had the same dream 3 nights in a row and it really freaked me out.

I was sleeping and the floor opened up into a whole and what I assume was Satan came out and and asked if I had any enemies that he could assist me with. I remember being frozen with fear as the devil incarnate was offering his assistance to me. Well I woke up the next day with the memory firmly cemented in my head.

The next night the same thing but this time I could speak and I said no. The figure said there isn't someone that you would like to have an accident. Perhaps someone at work so you could get their job and again I said.

I was really freaked out at this time and finally on the 3rd night he came again and again I refused his assistance.

I have NO idea where that came from but the dream scenario was the same three nights in a row.

My friends thought it nuts as no one can have the same dream 3 nights in a row but it did. I'm not sure if it was a "test" of some kind or a way of truly selling my soul to the devil. Who knows?

Anyone who wants to take a stab at interpreting that dream, I would love your feedback.
Old 08-18-2010, 01:26 AM
FuckYourAccount
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss439
My first question would be "did you really want someone taken care of". Not killed, but at least was there someone who really pissed you off and you wished that they would fuck right off or something?

I'm an atheist, so I don't believe in God or the devil, meaning I wouldn't agree that it was a devine experience where you were being tested. Reaccuring dreams usually signify the brain trying to deal with something left unfinished or undone in your life, among other things. They are also linked to stress as well, I used to have them on a regular basis when I was in university.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:05 AM
Exceeded?
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1071
Male

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss603
That's a long fucking post!
Old 08-18-2010, 06:19 AM
Black Knight
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:292
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4168
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckYourAccount View Post
My first question would be "did you really want someone taken care of". Not killed, but at least was there someone who really pissed you off and you wished that they would fuck right off or something?

I'm an atheist, so I don't believe in God or the devil, meaning I wouldn't agree that it was a devine experience where you were being tested. Reaccuring dreams usually signify the brain trying to deal with something left unfinished or undone in your life, among other things. They are also linked to stress as well, I used to have them on a regular basis when I was in university.
Thanks for the feedback. Despite a Catholic upbringing I am beginning to lean towards being an atheist.

I'm sure there was some unfinished business I had at the time which makes total sense that my upbringing combined with the need for vengence brought forth the biggest avenger of all.
Old 08-23-2010, 02:29 AM
FuckYourAccount
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss439
yeah, I certainly agree there. It seems like it's one of those social psychological situations where what you're seeing and thinking are influenced heavily on what you've heard about before or what your greatest fears are. Therefor explaining deamonic vision, alien abductions and ghosts.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:00 PM
porracaralho
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4063

Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss74
I have had once this. I would have it every now and then, and I would kind of know when it was coming. But it was before I was going to fall asleep. Once it got strong cause I did let it go too much. I tried sitting (I was lying on the bed) to get rid of the paralysis. I did sit, but my body stood there, lying. THEN I got reeeeeeeeeeaaalllyyy terrified (I was already terrified, but now the situation was really fucked up). Then, if I'm not wrong, I made a huge effort to get BACK. And eventually, I reconnected myself with my body.

There was no one there beside me as a unknown entity. But I would hear a sharp noise that got continually bigger and bigger and bigger... At the time I was getting out of my body (sitting), that sound looked like a continuous horrible scream (in tune with the level of my terror)
Old 09-02-2010, 01:37 AM
saraaelisabeth
Offline:
Poster Rank:1340

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss430
Quote:
Originally Posted by porracaralho View Post
I have had once this. I would have it every now and then, and I would kind of know when it was coming. But it was before I was going to fall asleep. Once it got strong cause I did let it go too much. I tried sitting (I was lying on the bed) to get rid of the paralysis. I did sit, but my body stood there, lying. THEN I got reeeeeeeeeeaaalllyyy terrified (I was already terrified, but now the situation was really fucked up). Then, if I'm not wrong, I made a huge effort to get BACK. And eventually, I reconnected myself with my body.

There was no one there beside me as a unknown entity. But I would hear a sharp noise that got continually bigger and bigger and bigger... At the time I was getting out of my body (sitting), that sound looked like a continuous horrible scream (in tune with the level of my terror)
Sounds like you're talkingg about like.. astral projection..
Old 09-02-2010, 01:00 PM
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:32
Female
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2277 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43406
I've had an experience vaguely similar but it traumatised me and has given me nightmares and I had to see a counsellor