Poster Rank:343

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1040 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2803
Holodomor:the True Holocaust

This is, for me, the saddest event in the history of man. An engineered, deliberate famine which killed an unknown number of people, but guestimates put the number at between 7-10 million.

Shocking and appalling. And that was just ONE YEAR 1932-33 Cannibalism was rife;In the face of starvation, some families divided, parents turning against children, and children against one another.

As the state police, the OGPU, found itself obliged to record, in Soviet Ukraine "Families kill their weakest members, usually children, and use the meat for eating."

Countless parents killed and ate their children and then died of starvation later anyway. One mother cooked her son for herself and her daughter.

One 6-year-old girl, saved by other relatives last saw her father when he was sharpening a knife to slaughter her. Other combinations were, of course, possible.

One family killed their daughter-in-law, and fed her head to the pigs, and roasted the rest of her body.

Its impossible to imagine a situation where you have to resort to such unspeakable acts such as cannibalism to survive isnt it? Think it cant get any worse?

Read on: "One day the children suddenly fell silent, we turned around to see what was happening, and they were eating the smallest child, little Petrus.

They were tearing strips from him and eating them. And Petrus was doing the same, he was tearing strips from himself and eating them, he ate as much as he could.

The other children put their lips to his wounds and drank his blood. We took the child away from their hungry mouths and we cried."
Eyewitness account.

I have no more words; just watch the following:

Test

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 Holodomor1932-33.mp4(51.37 MB, 11851 views)
The Following 65 Users Say Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
30564U, Akkeri, Annoyed, anycheekysod, berriichan, BLACKOUTx4500x, Blandine, blue.beard, BoBar, Budd Dwyer, Caveman5150, Composthappens, d1zz3213, d23623d, dano63016, dasplague, DaveDude, deamoneater357, deanmine, Dr Koppel, Evan1088, Gabrielle*78*, gatagato, gongel, GRiZ, habjjttrrr, Hamilton Gibbons, Heisenburg, icehole, jennieprice, Karma, Katos, kellyhound, Kelseecat65, King Herald, kris440, LaKarina, Laurisa, Mcschmasal, Medic82818, mengala, mintycbo, nanigodsmum, nashmkm, Nephilim, Oswald2001, Ouysse, RainbowSoldier, rapeWhistle, rohmell, ROTArrebenta, sarahab227, Sharon, Sterlig, Suredank, švabo, SwanSong, TheFallOfTroyML, Tini, vagabond, walrusse, wrigleysmomjen, Wynterblyss, yogadork, Zerion
The Following 4 Users Said Fuck Off to ralucagymnast For This Post:
Anna Kay, Death hag, MaxRobespierre, uoklad
Old 08-29-2014, 05:28 PM
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT

Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2803
Re: Holodomor:the True Holocaust

That should have said "saddest EVENT" not "saddest EVEN" at the very beginning of my post, by the way.

The Following User Says Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
deanmine
Old 08-29-2014, 07:23 PM
deanmine
Offline:
They Lied. There ALL LIES
Poster Rank:260
<--We did it. So Can You
Contributions: 48

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 855 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4040

WE HAVE A WINNER!! THE MOST DISTURBING SHIT Iv Read... Not Even On The Top 4.. I think this one is a winner.... wow...

They were eating the smallest child, little Petrus. They were tearing strips from him and eating them. And Petrus was doing the same, he was tearing strips from himself and eating them, he ate as much as he could. The other children put their lips to his wounds and drank his blood. We took the child away from their hungry mouths and we cried."
Eyewitness account.

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to deanmine For This Useful Post:
30564U, Airbornemama, Anna Kay, BLACKOUTx4500x, BoBar, Budd Dwyer, crazy_farmgirl, FunkPumpkin, GRiZ, Hamilton Gibbons, Heisenburg, Irishstar, lovelylucinda, nanigodsmum, SwanSong, TheIckyMan
Old 08-29-2014, 08:21 PM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:350
Female

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2734

Those written accounts are crap. Shocker tales of the untrue variety.

The guy kills the woman because he's STARVING. He feeds her head to the PIGS. I guess they didn't eat pork?

No one would be able to stand being ripped apart and also eat themselves. Especially a starving, dying child.

The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
44M1014, adamsmasher, Anna Kay, benjaminkruger, Budd Dwyer, catpoop, dcaccount22, deamoneater357, ezeemonee, Feirefiz, Gabrielle*78*, Heisenburg, lecsee, lkduke3, mkianni, murofhsirgo, nashmkm, notcreepy, QuickPeek, racerx, Redrum101, Reina De Largatos, RUTHIE7, Sarge99, U2Addict, winvens
The Following 8 Users Said Fuck Off to CrunchyCripple For This Post:
Airbornemama, Budd Dwyer, missmissile, motomaster, NoelPuppet, prax22a, PTSD Is My Life, SwanSong
Old 08-29-2014, 11:36 PM
Johnny Alias
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2365
Male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss140

Not sure about the truth of the specific stories mentioned above, but one thing's for sure: Ukraine in 1932-33 experienced one of the worst genocides ever committed in history, and some very horrible things happened there where human beings were forced to resort to eating each other just out of the desperation to eat and stay alive.

Very sad indeed. And today, Russia is only continuing its crimes against humanity.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Johnny Alias For This Useful Post:
44M1014, Boudreaux, deanmine, Hamilton Gibbons, lkduke3, mkianni, Tini, TommyJarvisx3, U2Addict, vagabond, winvens
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By Johnny Alias:
Anna Kay
Old 08-30-2014, 02:15 AM
vagabond
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:151
female

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 1180 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8155

ralucagymnast- Excellent post- thank you
So tragic

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vagabond For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, missmissile, ralucagymnast
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By vagabond:
Anna Kay
Old 08-30-2014, 04:24 AM
DaveDude
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4048

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss59

Like anything else, the stories change and get exaggerated with the passage of time.

Another gory incident from Russian history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazino_affair

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveDude For This Useful Post:
Budd Dwyer, nashmkm, winvens
Old 08-30-2014, 10:29 AM
ralucagymnast
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2803

Communism has killed more people than any other modern political ideology. Stalin was probably the worst mass murderer in modern history. And Putin would give his right arm to go back to those days; Putin called Stalin "A great organiser" Even today we see sneaky Russian attempts at dominating weaker countries; no wonder Ukrainians hate Russia and dont want to be part of it. Ukraine made a huge mistake by not joining NATO when they had a chance. God Bless the Ukrainian people. They will prevail in their battle with the Russian beasts.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
Card, coverdale0, gringo1965, lkduke3, Llixgrijb, missmissile, ROTArrebenta, U2Addict, vagabond
The Following 3 Users Said Fuck Off to ralucagymnast For This Post:
Anna Kay, Caveman5150, wecantstophere
Old 08-30-2014, 10:38 AM
ralucagymnast
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2803

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyCripple View Post
Those written accounts are crap. Shocker tales of the untrue variety.

The guy kills the woman because he's STARVING. He feeds her head to the PIGS. I guess they didn't eat pork?

No one would be able to stand being ripped apart and also eat themselves. Especially a starving, dying child.
Why do you find it so hard to believe? This is an eyewitness account:

Tetiana Iakivna Vdovychenko (born in 1911 ) lived in the same village. "It happened that they took people who were still alive and would throw them into the common graves. This happened with Khotyna Revenko. When they came to her house, she was still alive They started dragging her to the cart by her feet. 'Where are you pulling me to? Give me a beet. I am hungry, I still want to live.' She was young, not yet thirty.

"'You think we are going to come back for you tomorrow?' growled the men in response, pulling her onto the cart by her feet. They brought her to the gravesite and threw her inside. She did not fall on her back, but propped up in a sitting position, her back against the side. They poked at her head and she finally fell back.

"Motria Vdovychenko was also taken to the gravesite and buried alive with her two children (who were also still living). Such incidents were frequent."

Denys Mykytovych Lebid' (born in 1914) from Iablunivka in Lysians'kyi raion: "I was transported to the gravesite and thrown into the common grave, but they did not cover it up that day. My friend Iaremii Stavenko was passing by and pulled me out."

Stepanida Hryhorivna (born in 1905) from the village of Zhab'ianka in the region by the same name: "In 1933, my neighbor lured my daughter to her house, killed her with a knife and ate her. My daughter was all of 6 years old at the time. When the beast was seized and taken to the raion [to be imprisoned], she kept taking out slices of meat and eating them, saying 'Umm, how tasty. Had I known, I would have killed her earlier.' The police could not tolerate this any longer and shot her right there on the road".

From here: http://faminegenocide.com/mace_ch3.html#3

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
Budd Dwyer, deanmine, ezeemonee, icehole, Medic82818, vagabond, yogadork
The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to ralucagymnast For This Post:
Anna Kay, benjaminkruger
Old 08-30-2014, 03:35 PM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:350
Female

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2734

Those sound real and I don't deny them. Just because someone said they saw something, doesn't mean it happened.

A kid is not going to be eating itself, especially while being torn apart by others. I don't care how hungry you are. That's too stressful(physically) of a situation on a starving child. I doubt an adult would self cannibalize in that situation, either.

Alone, or at peace, maybe. Not while being eaten by others.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
44M1014, benjaminkruger, ezeemonee, mkianni, murofhsirgo, notcreepy, QuickPeek, Redrum101, TheIckyMan, U2Addict, vagabond, winvens