Www.memri.org - See the Connection!
If we take the board of this "institution"under the microscope, we meet many neocons and other Globalistengeschmeiß. Something smells very powerful!
Board of Directors:
* Oliver “Buck” Revell: Chairman; Former FBI Associate Deputy Director-Investigations, in charge of Criminal Investigative, Counter-Terrorism, Counter-Intelligence and International programs; formerly a member of the National Foreign Intelligence Board, Vice-Chairman of the Interagency Group for Counter Intelligence, and of the Senior Review Group of the Vice President’s Task Force on Terrorism; currently the President of Revell Group International, Inc.
* Elliott Abrams: Former Special Assistant to President George W. Bush, Senior Director of the National Security Council for Near East and North African Affairs, and former Deputy National Security Advisor for Global Democracy Strategy
* Steve Emerson: Executive Director of The Investigative Project and known terrorism expert
* Jeffrey Kaufman: Managing Trademark and Copyright Partner at Oblon, Spivak, McClelland, Maier & Neustadt
* Robert Reilly: Former official at the Department of Defense and Chairman of the Committee for Western Civilization at the Claremont Institute.
And then comes even thicker with the Board of Advisers (Advisory Board), because even is Elie Wiesel and Ehud Barak this !!!!!
* Bernard Lewis: Professor of Near Eastern Studies Emeritus at Princeton University
* Gen. Michael V. Hayden: Retired United States Air Force four-star general and former Director of the National Security Agency and Director of the Central Intelligence Agency.
* Elie Wiesel: Recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize, Presidential Medal of Freedom, the U.S. Congressional Gold Medal, and the Medal of Liberty Award
* James Woolsey: Former Director of Central Intelligence Agency and Secretary of the Navy
* Chin Ho Lee: Former FBI Special Agent and Senior Executive of the Hyundai Corporation
* Stuart Eizenstat: Former ambassador to the European Union
* John Bolton: Former US Ambassador to the United Nations
* Josef Joffe: Editor-in-Chief of Die Ziet
* John Ashcroft: Former US Attorney General and U.S. Senator (MO)
* Ehud Barak: Former Prime Minister of Israel
* Irwin Cotler: Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada
* Jose Maria Aznar: Former Prime Minister of Spain
* Stephen J. Trachtenberg: President Emeritus and University Professor of Public Service at George Washington University
* Michael Mukasey: Former U.S. Attorney General and Judge of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
* Jana Hybaskova: Former Member of the European Parliament and Chairperson of the European Democrats Party (Czech Republic)
* Norman Podhoretz: Former editor-in-chief of Commentary Magazine
* Mort Zuckerman: Chairman and editor-in-chief, U.S. News & World Report
* William Bennett: Former Secretary of Education
* Christopher DeMuth: Former President, American Enterprise Institute
* Paul Bremer: Former Ambassador to the Netherlands; former Director of Reconstruction and Humanitarian Assistance in Iraq (de-factor governor)
* Alfred Moses: Former Ambassador to Romania
* Herb London: President of the Hudson Institute
* James Q. Wilson: Professor of Public Policy at Pepperdine University
* Max Kampelman: Recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom; Former Ambassador to the Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe
* Dr. Khaled Fouad Allam: Algerian sociologist at the University of Trieste (Italy)
* Lafif Lakhdar: Tunisian intellectual
* Dr. Shaker Al-Nabulsi: Jordanian writer and University Professor
* Magdi Khalil: Human rights activist and Executive Editor of the Egyptian weekly Watani International
* Parastou Forouhar: Iranian artist
* Faraj Sarkouhi: Former editor of the Iranian literary monthly magazine Adineh
* Lord George Weidenfeld: Former Vice-President, Oxford University Development Program
* Ambassador Richard Holbrooke (stepped down when nominated to post of Special Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan by President Obama)
* Jack Kemp: Former U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development and former candidate for United States Vice President
* Jeane Kirkpatrick: America’s first woman ambassador to the United Nations
* Irving Kristol: Recipient, Presidential Medal of Freedom, 2002 and Former managing editor of Commentary Magazine
Re: Www.memri.org - See the Connection!
the institute says for example this: