Go Back  

Woman Found Dead in Elevator After 30 Days 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #1  
Old 03-06-2016, 02:38 PM
DelightfulEnglish's Avatar
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2826
Female
Join Date: Aug 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssssss90
Woman Found Dead in Elevator After 30 Days

She got trapped and died alone in the lift after workers shut off power to it. Awful way to go!

Quote:
A woman's body was found inside a lift in China a month after it was improperly switched off, a regional government statement said.
Her body was found in a residential building in the central city of Xi'an.

The lift had been turned off by two maintenance workers on 30 January. The body was found when other workers arrived on 1 March. Police are treating the death as involuntary manslaughter. Several people have been arrested.

One local report said scratches were found inside the lift, one of two inside the building. The work on the broken lift was delayed partly because of the new year holidays.


http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-35739046

Click image for larger version

Name:	_88613765_chinaxian4640316.jpg
Views:	695
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	673810

Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DelightfulEnglish For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, gatagato, hal0mega, jesuswept, K9Grip, kellyhound, Mizz_Russia, Oswald2001, Pyramid_Head, Sassical, vagabond, winvens
  #2  
Old 03-06-2016, 04:22 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:97
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3036 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 16/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss11581
Re: Woman Found Dead in Elevator After 30 Days

Despite what the workers may claim, no one checked to see if the elevators were empty or not.

They simply couldn't have cared less.

Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
AudieMurphy, Cerebral222, HairyGrape, jesuswept, kellyhound, Paupercool1, Pink., vagabond
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By Oswald2001:
Broadjumper
  #3  
Old 03-06-2016, 06:47 PM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Online
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:7
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Quoted: 10155 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 16/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss65880
Re: Woman Found Dead in Elevator After 30 Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelightfulEnglish View Post
She got trapped and died alone in the lift after workers shut off power to it. Awful way to go!

A woman's body was found inside a lift in China a month after it was improperly switched off, a regional government statement said.
Her body was found in a residential building in the central city of Xi'an.
The lift had been turned off by two maintenance workers on 30 January. The body was found when other workers arrived on 1 March.
Police are treating the death as involuntary manslaughter. Several people have been arrested.

One local report said scratches were found inside the lift, one of two inside the building.
The work on the broken lift was delayed partly because of the new year holidays.




http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-35739046
Fucking MORONS.

It would hae been routine in MOST CIVILISED COUNTRIES ....and you would TYHINK of China as such.....to CHECK THESE THINGS.




God, I hate stupidity!!!!

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
dragonhalf13570, jesuswept, kellyhound, Oswald2001, Paupercool1, vagabond, winvens
  #4  
Old 03-06-2016, 06:49 PM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Online
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:7
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Quoted: 10155 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 16/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss65880
Re: Woman Found Dead in Elevator After 30 Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
Despite what the workers may claim, no one checked to see if the elevators were empty or not.

The simply couldn't have cared less.

Ya know...???.....That COULD HAVE been a VOLUNTARY MURDER instead of an involuntary homicide.

we will never know.

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, Paupercool1
  #5  
Old 03-06-2016, 08:53 PM
icheerthebull's Avatar
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:301
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2801
Re: Woman Found Dead in Elevator After 30 Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
Ya know...???.....That COULD HAVE been a VOLUNTARY MURDER instead of an involuntary homicide.

we will never know.
You can get the death van for corporate manslaughter in in china

__________________
America is just the country that shows how all the written guarantees in the world for freedom are no protection against tyranny and oppression of the worst kind. There the politician has come to be looked upon as the very scum of society - Peter Kropotkin
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to icheerthebull For This Useful Post:
Pink.
  #6  
Old 03-06-2016, 08:56 PM
Broadjumper's Avatar
Broadjumper
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:193
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1239 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5193
Re: Woman Found Dead in Elevator After 30 Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
Despite what the workers may claim, no one checked to see if the elevators were empty or not.

The simply couldn't have cared less.
Utterly stupid.

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-06-2016, 10:18 PM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Online
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:7
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Quoted: 10155 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 16/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss65880
Re: Woman Found Dead in Elevator After 30 Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by icheerthebull View Post
You can get the death van for corporate manslaughter in in china
True, but do you believe that this was a voluntary or involuntary homicide???


Im not sure which it was.

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-06-2016, 11:21 PM
winvens's Avatar
winvens
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:132
Join Date: Nov 2012
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 4341 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8050
Re: Woman Found Dead in Elevator After 30 Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
True, but do you believe that this was a voluntary or involuntary homicide???

Im not sure which it was.
Either way...eeeeeewwwww.

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-07-2016, 06:01 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:8
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Contributions: 497
 
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Quoted: 2235 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss65569
Re: Woman Found Dead in Elevator After 30 Days

Damn fools. so no one heard her screaming and they left the residents withgout an elevator for a month. no one in the building heard her scream ? weird story.
i wouldn't go in an elevator without my mobile phone anyway, just in case.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
dragonhalf13570, Oswald2001, vagabond
  #10  
Old 03-07-2016, 11:04 AM
Steve 1's Avatar
Steve 1
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:30
Join Date: Mar 2015
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 15733 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 5/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss26593
Re: Woman Found Dead in Elevator After 30 Days

I bet the stench was a major clue someone had gone off in the lift.

__________________
Stalko isn't a stalker he's my unpaid bodyguard.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steve 1 For This Useful Post:
MsHell, vagabond

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO