Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Quoted: 2781 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss69456
Re: Woman Found Chained Like a Dog and Her Partner Missing in Woodruff

Quote:
The estranged wife of Charles David Carver was arrested Tuesday in Anderson and charged with impersonating a police officer.

Nichole Ellen Nunes Carver, 35, is accused of pretending to be Anderson police Detective Charlynn Ezell, the lead investigator on the case, to try to get a service provider to tell her where Charles David Carver’s cellphone last pinged. The arrest warrant against Carver says she identified herself as "Detective Cherles Etzle."

"Basically, she was talking to AT&T trying to get phone records," Capt. Mike Aikens of the Anderson Police Department told.

According to an Anderson police report, Nichole Carver called the phone company Oct. 8 and "requested a cell phone to be pinged for its location." When an AT&T employee called dispatchers to verify that an officer had made the request, a problem was discovered.

The body of Charles David Carver was found Friday on Spartanburg County property owned by Todd Kohlhepp, a real estate agent and convicted sex offender. Carver’s girlfriend, Kala Brown, was found alive and chained Thursday in a metal container on the same 95-acre property on Wofford Road near Woodruff. They disappeared from Anderson at the end of August.

Kohlhepp has been charged with kidnapping Brown.

Anderson police say they do not know if Nichole Carver is linked to the Kohlhepp case.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
Nichole%20Ellen%20Nunes%20Carver.jpg  

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
blaze915, Budd Dwyer, HolographicSexOffender, Sterlig, Steve 1, tbone79, TheFallOfTroyML
Old 11-12-2016, 11:50 AM
blaze915
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:575
ALPHA MALE

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 585 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1156

Amazon reviews from killer.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
161107-sc-killer-amazon-review-mbe-445p_8_85c37ea85fd3361c1581c27ce3a4ef42.nbcnews-ux-600-480.jpg  

161107-sc-killer-amazon-review-mbe-445p_366d7cff491ed7ba837adc8bbb8d1292.nbcnews-ux-600-480.jpg  

161107-sc-killer-amazon-review-mbe-445p_4_366d7cff491ed7ba837adc8bbb8d1292.nbcnews-ux-600-480.jpg  

161107-sc-killer-amazon-review-mbe-445p_5_85c37ea85fd3361c1581c27ce3a4ef42.nbcnews-ux-600-480.jpg  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blaze915 For This Useful Post:
b0g, Budd Dwyer
Old 11-12-2016, 07:09 PM
Geemonster
Offline:
Obergruppenmemester
Poster Rank:11
Bloke

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 6721 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
Was watching this on the news earlier. This scumbag apparently served 14 years for kidnapping on 1987 and was then released. The victim told police that there were other women buried on the property.
Hang him high.

Old 11-13-2016, 09:00 PM
subhuman
Offline:
★☆☆☆☆
Poster Rank:292

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 1923 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3091

Kind of romantic tbh. I wonder if he made her eat human flesh from a dog dish.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to subhuman For This Useful Post:
Budd Dwyer, HolographicSexOffender
Old 06-12-2017, 07:07 AM
Xploit Machine
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:407
Male
Contributions: 9

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1966

Update;

11.06.2017 - South Carolina, Prosecutors have released chilling video footage of the rescue of Kala Brown after she was kidnapped by alleged serial killer Todd Kohlhepp in South Carolina in 2016.

The disturbing video, released by prosecutors late Friday along with dozens of pictures and hundreds of pages of evidence, shows the moment on Nov. 3, 2016 when officers discover Brown, who authorities say was chained up like a dog inside a metal storage container on Kohlhepp’s property near Woodruff.

After hearing Brown’s screams, officers are seen on video breaking open the green container she was kept in and entering into its darkness with flashlights and guns. They walk past cases of plastic water bottles, metal shelving and what appears to be a cage before finding Brown at the back of the bin.

In the video, Brown is seen on a makeshift bed. She’s dressed in a dark long-sleeved shirt, sweatpants and flip flops, and has a large chain around her neck. Her hands are cuffed behind her head.

My neck’s attached to the wall up here, Brown tells the officers with a quiet, shaky voice.

We’re getting bolt cutters, honey, one officer tells her.

One officer asks Brown, Where’s your buddy?

Charlie? He shot him, Brown says, referring to her boyfriend, 32-year-old Charles Carver.

Who did? the officer asks.

"Todd Kohlhepp shot Charlie Carver three times in the chest, wrapped him in a blue tarp, put him in the bucket of the tractor, locked me down here. I've never seen him again. He says he's dead and buried. He says there are several bodies dead and buried out here," Brown calmly tells authorities as she is being unchained.

After freeing Brown from her chains, the officers wrap a towel around her shoulders and lead her out of the container.

Brown, 30, and Carver had been missing for two months before authorities located her. Brown’s cellphone indicated she might have been in the area where she was discovered when she vanished.

Carver's body was later found in a shallow grave on Kohlhepp's vast property. Authorities recovered other human remains from the premises.

Three bodies were found by authorities, including one identified as Carver, on Kohlhepp’s property. After Kohlhepp was charged for kidnapping Brown, police say he also confessed to killing four people at a motorcycle shop in a South Carolina town in 2003.

On May 26, Kohlhepp pleaded guilty in connection with the deaths of seven people, as well as kidnapping and raping Brown. His guilty plea was in exchange for serving seven consecutive life sentences with no chance of parole. The solicitor agreed not to seek the death penalty as part of the deal.

ABC News typically doesn’t identify sexual assault victims; however, Brown has spoken publicly about her ordeal.

Test
Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 Woman%20Strangled%20By%20Serial%20Killer%20Murdered%20Boyfriend.mp4(2.83 MB, 308 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Xploit Machine For This Useful Post:
b0g, BoundKajira, Budd Dwyer, Johnny Wadd, Jordana, kellyhound, PTSD Is My Life, spudigitti
Old 12-10-2017, 09:20 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:7
Contributions: 541

Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Quoted: 2781 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss69456

Quote:
A South Carolina man convicted of killing seven people says he has more victims who have not been discovered.

The Herald-Journal of Spartanburg reports that, in an eight-page letter, Todd Kohlhepp wrote that he tried to tell investigators and informed the FBI, but he said "it was blown off." He also wrote, "At this point, I really don't see reason to give numbers or locations."

Don Wood, chief division counsel with the FBI's Columbia office, said the agency has a pending investigation, but wouldn't comment specifically on what the FBI is doing.

The 46-year-old Kohlhepp pleaded guilty in May to seven counts of murder for killings that took place over more than a decade, all as he ran a real estate business. He was sentenced to life in prison.

Kohlhepp was arrested when investigators searching for a missing couple found a woman "chained like a dog" inside a shipping container. The woman, Kala Brown, had been raped and locked inside the container for more than two months after Kohlhepp shot and killed her boyfriend, authorities said. Charles David Carter, 32, was the last of the seven murder victims.

CBS News does not normally identify victims of sexual assault, but Brown has spoken publicly about her ordeal. She said on the "Dr. Phil" show in February that Kohlhepp raped her daily during her captivity and bragged that he was good at killing, claiming that his victims numbered nearly 100.

Brown said she did what she had to do to survive.

"He told me as long as I served my purpose, I was safe," Brown told host Phillip McGraw.

Kohlhepp's mother Regina Tague, in an emotional interview with "48 Hours," insisted her son is "not a monster."

"I want [Brown] to know how sorry I am," Tague told "48 Hours." "And I think Todd is too. Because he didn't wanna hurt her, he just didn't know what to do."

Tague was found dead in her home in April. The coroner said she died of natural causes.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
Budd Dwyer, Garaputo, PTSD Is My Life, spudigitti