Go Back  

White Woman Says 3 Black Men Abducted Her Son But... 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 05-23-2020, 04:42 PM
Omegas3
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1061

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss493
White Woman Says 3 Black Men Abducted Her Son But...

She was eventually charged with his murder..

CNN)Police in south Florida have arrested and charged a woman in the death of her 9-year-old son after they say she falsely accused two black men of abducting him.
Patricia Ripley, 45, had claimed she was driving with her son Alejandro around 9 p.m. ET Thursday when two black men in another vehicle forced her to stop, Miami-Dade State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle said in a news conference Saturday morning.
Ripley told police that one of the men got out and demanded drugs, according to officials. After Ripley said she didn't have any drugs, the man, who had a knife, stole her phone and kidnapped Alejandro, who was autistic and non-verbal.
The boy's body was found hours later still wearing a Captain America T-shirt, Rundle said.

During their investigation, officials obtained video that allegedly showed Ripley pushing Alejandro into a canal Thursday evening around 7:30 p.m. ET, Rundle told reporters.
Nearby residents heard screaming, found Alejandro in the canal and rescued him, Rundle said. But just an hour later, Ripley allegedly brought Alejandro to a different canal.
"This time, unfortunately, there was no one there to save him," Rundle said.
Ripley was arrested and booked in the Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center early Saturday morning, according to Miami-Dade County Corrections records.
She faces charges of first degree murder, attempted first degree murder and premeditated murder, Rundle said. She's being held without bond pending her first court appearance.
CNN was unable to immediately determine Saturday if Ripley had an attorney who would comment on her behalf.

"I want you all in the community to think about Alejandro, that the only voice in his life that he depended on to get through this world was his mom's," said Miami-Dade Police Director Alfredo Ramirez III. "And to think that that voice would the one that would harm him the most."
"I'm deeply saddened for what happened to that young boy," he said. "And then for her to displace blame of her crime on another community is just as well another crime that was committed."

Documenting Reality
200523113059-patricia-ripley-alejandro-ripley-split-large-169.jpg  

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omegas3 For This Useful Post:
AceGoober, beepboop, Dr Thrumpkinz, Tjladybug, William May
The Following 6 Users Said Fuck Off to Omegas3 For This Post:
Bohemond, Ian666, jsmlove, northman2020, shoelessjojackson, SingularTub
Old 05-23-2020, 08:59 PM
Dr Thrumpkinz
Normal Chin?
Poster Rank:164
Or, not too normal chin?
Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 2884 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 6/20
Today Posts
11/11 sssss7580
Re: White Woman Says 3 Black Men Abducted Her Son But...

Don't be cross with us man. Blaming shit on black people is in our genes. It's really no different than how all Black people are great drummers, or how all Japanese people can yoyo from birth, or, even more puzzlingly, how all Jamaicans insist that all chickens are jerks, or that they somehow behave jerkishly.
You see? These things are all just natural.

P.S. Fuck that laser guided bread party over at the CNN. Those bitches'll have everybody up in arms, and attacking all the wrong people. So, this hideous bitch impacts four black people's lives, she goes to prison, is ugly in there too, some random bet is lost, someone punches her in the stomach as she walks out of a toilet stall, and then she dies after the blow perforates the balloon full of methamphetamine still lodged in her small intestine.
Case closed...Big deal.
If you want to be pissed off at some real villains, I have come to the right place. Abortion, is the leading cause of death for black people in the United States--by orders of magnitude. Don't get me wrong, those blades make a better father than I ever could have, but in their use for race focused systemic voluntary culling, I cannot abide.
Have you even heard some of the shit that came out of that cuntmouth Margaret Sanger's cunty mouth? Or, have you ever heard those prank calls to Planned Parenthood--accepting money being donated to them, but only if it's for black baby abortions?
Let's see CNN do a story about that. No effing way will you, because they aren't "pro" any colour, or any gender, or nation. What they are is "pro"-stitution, and their pimps are "pro" serpents, and the whole thing all together is a murderous, candy coated, "anti" human engine.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dr Thrumpkinz For This Useful Post:
AceGoober, beepboop, SingularTub, sojalemmi, Thaknight33, woodsetton
Old 05-23-2020, 10:15 PM
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:251
MAN

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 2204 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss4296

"And then for her to displace blame of her crime on another community is just as well another crime that was committed."

Community? Report says she blamed 2 Black men? 2? That’s a whole community? So you guys all take credit when falsely accused but not when one is guilty? I see.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shoelessjojackson For This Useful Post:
SingularTub, sojalemmi
Old 05-24-2020, 02:43 PM
Omegas3
Offline:
Poster Rank:1061

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss493

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelessjojackson View Post
"And then for her to displace blame of her crime on another community is just as well another crime that was committed."

Community? Report says she blamed 2 Black men? 2? That’s a whole community? So you guys all take credit when falsely accused but not when one is guilty? I see.
Damn, why are you crying so much? An innocent kid got killed by his white mother who blamed two innocent black men. Damn. Have a heart, that kid didn't ask to be born to a white trash mother.

The Following User Says Thank You to Omegas3 For This Useful Post:
Tjladybug
The Following 4 Users Said Fuck Off to Omegas3 For This Post:
Ian666, jsmlove, northman2020, shoelessjojackson
Old 05-24-2020, 04:03 PM
sojalemmi
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:222
ima computah
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 3259 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 5/20
Today Posts
11/11 sssss5293

This is pretty disgusting. OP is an agitator who sees a woman who appears 'white' to him and posts this to try to further enflame race issues by claiming a white woman blamed black men for a crime.

But OP's attempt at instigating race conflict falls flat when you realize the suspect in this case is actually Hispanic.

what, are all white people the devil to you? Hispanic, irish, Italian, greek, jews, british...all white, right? all oppressors.

and to make things worse for your brainwashed mind, if you look at the murder stats for black victims in America, all white people combined, including Hispanics, don't even come close to the #1 perpetrator of those crime.

Click image for larger version

Name:	homicides.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	914333

fucking retarded. bring your racist BS somewhere else, OP

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sojalemmi For This Useful Post:
Bohemond, Dr Thrumpkinz, jsmlove, Nasty Nuggets, northman2020, Royal_Madnessty, Shadedwill, shoelessjojackson, SingularTub
Old 05-24-2020, 05:06 PM
William May
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:254
Male

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 965 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4220

If he was screaming, then I guess his non-verbal autism was cured?
Is that correct?

The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By William May:
Tjladybug
Old 05-24-2020, 06:53 PM
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:251
MAN

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 2204 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss4296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegas3 View Post
Damn, why are you crying so much? An innocent kid got killed by his white mother who blamed two innocent black men. Damn. Have a heart, that kid didn't ask to be born to a white trash mother.
Don’t give me that bullshit. There’s no logic in what that man said, but I doubt your brains developed enough to comprehend logic since your social class has always proven to be submissive. Also that woman is not White. If you’re going to be a Black racist at least get your slurs right.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shoelessjojackson For This Useful Post:
Ian666, jsmlove, northman2020, SingularTub
Old 05-27-2020, 10:24 AM
Nasty Nuggets
Offline:
Poster Rank:1135

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss449

Remember jazmine barnes? Little black girl gets killed by some gang banger and the mothers says the white man did it.

Old 05-27-2020, 08:41 PM
Spiffyfable
Offline:
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:101
Man

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 847 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12526

I saw the video... this is a Bad News

The Following User Says Thank You to Spiffyfable For This Useful Post:
Tjladybug
Old 05-31-2020, 05:00 PM
ObamaPhones666
Offline:
☆SUPER AWESOME☆
Poster Rank:1345
Celestial

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 1/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss339

Remember in Goodfellas?

The "stolen" truck?

Lol.