Poster Rank:4417

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss51
Re: Corona Virus

Yeah we are getting unconfirmed reports the death till is around 50k.Give that there is so many vids of dead bodies I doubt it's 500.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reaper69316 For This Useful Post:
glantz81, kellyhound, William May
Old 02-07-2020, 02:32 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
Contributions: 679

Mentioned: 275 Post(s)
Quoted: 4402 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss66189

Test

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 chi14.mp4(6.61 MB, 2591 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
Berserk, Desert Rat, EARTH, glantz81, maxmax1, reaper69316, Simone, Sterlig, William May
Old 02-07-2020, 09:44 PM
Smitju
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:801
Male

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss775

Not much to worry about if you look at these numbers.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Smitju For This Useful Post:
Alxtc, JESUS, kellyhound, rrrp, William May
Old 02-08-2020, 12:11 PM
Berserk
Offline:
♚ Captain Berserk ♚
Poster Rank:821

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss747

This writing is as kind of practice case and to get feedback if someone would have done this case differently or have other remarks.

https://www.firstwatch.net/novel-cor...onders-can-do/

I do follow the nCoV case already for some time with interest.
So i first looked up above paper out of curiosity, and since a Co-traveler here in the (European) Train from **** to **** has a very nasty dry Cough, like non-stop, was sweating like crazy (fever) and from his bodily expressions you could tell he has some difficulties with breading, combined with a troubled facial expression.

So even without nCoV in mind it was an troubling sight that just grabbed my attention, as ***-Medic.
And you could ofcourse ignore it, but i found it a interesting enough case to practice some "Patiënt approaching" skills, and if he was in need in something i could work out a way to help.

-Also using the guidelines of above mentioned Paper-

Since all symptoms of nCoV where pressent BUT only travel history was missing. And that is Crucial information that or Rules-Out nCoV / or sets off the nCoV protocol.

So when approaching (he was laying on the floor trying to sleep) i casualy walked up to him and got eye contact, carefully kneeled down on some distance and politly asked if he was allright because he didnt looked very well, and he was happy somebody cared, felt like shit and explained he originated from Asia, but did an Month long city-hopping trip trough europe traveling around by plane and train.
Up to a week ago he was still fine, but fell sick last week in Spain, after two/three weeks of traveling.
(This ruled out 90% of the nCoV suspision since it has a incubation time of about two weeks. Making it more likely to having catched a nasty Cold or regular Flu)

So i went further to the next stage, offering the medical support.
Since he had a high fever and an hurting ear i gave him some advice to consider seeing a doctor before flying because flying with an infected ear in a pressurised aircraft Cabin is very painful (my own experience).
And that if he needed something he could just ask me since whe're in the same train Coach for the next five hours

Regretting i forgot to stuff some mask in my travel-first aid kit lollol

But would be funny if he actually carries the nCoV with him and traveled all around Europe, while coughing and feverish, taking Planes and Trains

Documenting Reality
IMG_20200208_132358_680.jpg  

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Berserk For This Useful Post:
kellyhound, Sterlig, Teacupmydear, William May
Old 02-08-2020, 02:29 PM
chumster76
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4267

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss55

The Chinese would eat the asshole of a Skunk....it was only a matter of time something like this would happen. They enjoy torturing and eating dog and cat.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chumster76 For This Useful Post:
kellyhound, maxmax1, Vulnavia
Old 02-08-2020, 03:24 PM
William May
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:250
Male

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 994 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 16/20
Today Posts
11/11 sssss4364

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simone View Post
Racist twat.

I'm telling Neda.

Just to piss you off, have a beautiful Jap:

Attachment 898578

+ some gorgeous Koreans:

They are just as cute as a basket of puppies!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to William May For This Useful Post:
Heavy, Kaboom, Overlord86
Old 02-09-2020, 02:59 AM
JESUS
Offline:
Jack Officer
Poster Rank:22
❄️INFP

Mentioned: 148 Post(s)
Quoted: 25097 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43668

There’s no such thing as this virus.

This is a FALSE FLAG event.

The Following User Says Thank You to JESUS For This Useful Post:
Heavy
The Following 7 Users Said Fuck Off to JESUS For This Post:
-JasonR-, BadmouthBetty, cardsharksam, fearlessjones, mileslong, Sibella, Vulnavia
Old 02-09-2020, 05:15 AM
angelchild
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:17962

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESUS View Post
There’s no such thing as this virus.

This is a FALSE FLAG event.
Would you elaborate?

Old 02-09-2020, 06:04 AM
angelchild
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:17962

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserk View Post
This writing is as kind of practice case and to get feedback if someone would have done this case differently or have other remarks.

https://www.firstwatch.net/novel-cor...onders-can-do/

I do follow the nCoV case already for some time with interest.
So i first looked up above paper out of curiosity, and since a Co-traveler here in the (European) Train from **** to **** has a very nasty dry Cough, like non-stop, was sweating like crazy (fever) and from his bodily expressions you could tell he has some difficulties with breading, combined with a troubled facial expression.

So even without nCoV in mind it was an troubling sight that just grabbed my attention, as ***-Medic.
And you could ofcourse ignore it, but i found it a interesting enough case to practice some "Patiënt approaching" skills, and if he was in need in something i could work out a way to help.

-Also using the guidelines of above mentioned Paper-

Since all symptoms of nCoV where pressent BUT only travel history was missing. And that is Crucial information that or Rules-Out nCoV / or sets off the nCoV protocol.

So when approaching (he was laying on the floor trying to sleep) i casualy walked up to him and got eye contact, carefully kneeled down on some distance and politly asked if he was allright because he didnt looked very well, and he was happy somebody cared, felt like shit and explained he originated from Asia, but did an Month long city-hopping trip trough europe traveling around by plane and train.
Up to a week ago he was still fine, but fell sick last week in Spain, after two/three weeks of traveling.
(This ruled out 90% of the nCoV suspision since it has a incubation time of about two weeks. Making it more likely to having catched a nasty Cold or regular Flu)

So i went further to the next stage, offering the medical support.
Since he had a high fever and an hurting ear i gave him some advice to consider seeing a doctor before flying because flying with an infected ear in a pressurised aircraft Cabin is very painful (my own experience).
And that if he needed something he could just ask me since whe're in the same train Coach for the next five hours

Regretting i forgot to stuff some mask in my travel-first aid kit lollol

But would be funny if he actually carries the nCoV with him and traveled all around Europe, while coughing and feverish, taking Planes and Trains
He is a bit darker-skinned and not tanned, seems like he's from countries like Malaysia/Indonesia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserk View Post
Curious on this, because Singapore has mentioned that a case of an infected individual with no recent travel history to China or known links to previous cases.

This guy coulda been like Case 29.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...s-in-singapore

{CASE NO 29: SINGAPOREAN MAN WITH NO CONTACT HISTORY
This is the first case with no recent travel history to China or known links to previous cases here, raising the possibility that new infection clusters involving locals could emerge.

The 41 year-old Singaporean reported that he had developed a fever on Jan 28, and visited a GP clinic the next day. He sought treatment at another GP clinic on Jan 30.

On Feb 3, he was admitted to Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital .

He was confirmed with coronavirus infection on Feb 5 at about 11pm. He has been transferred to NCID for further treatment and is currently warded in an isolation room.}

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angelchild For This Useful Post:
Berserk, kellyhound
Old 02-09-2020, 09:11 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
Contributions: 679

Mentioned: 275 Post(s)
Quoted: 4402 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss66189

Quote:
An American citizen has died of the coronavirus in Wuhan city, in what appeared to be the first confirmed death of a foreigner from the illness. Meanwhile, a Japanese man in the city also died with symptoms consistent with the disease