Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss11
Re: Van Ploughs into Crowd in Barcelona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morc View Post
The missing boy... it has to be him in that pic above... his hat is at the feet of the woman to the side of him. If it's that obvious why hasn't he been identified? Was his parent killed too? I truly hate the thought of him being John Doe jnr. laid in a morgue in Barcelona.
The mother was injured and is in hospital.
The father was not in the country at the time but he's recently left to try to look for the boy and comfort the wife I'd assume.
Thought exactly the same thing, especially looking at the last photo of the boy, and in the video where the child seems to be laying is a blue fronted hat like he was wearing along with his outfit matching up. I can't seem to see the hat in the photo of the scene only the video. Same goes for the man in the photo of scene not being in the video, the child is alone in the video. Apparently all that were injured/killed have in fact been located but who is this child laying on the ground? He hasn't been identified and the little boy is still not accounted for.

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/...8981d4f657357f

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/...37368f205f6c02

The Following User Says Thank You to Chocol For This Useful Post:
kellyhound
Old 08-20-2017, 02:40 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:7
Contributions: 515

Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Quoted: 2628 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
19/20 20/20
Today Posts
6/11 ssss68552

cam at the erotica museum captured the speeding van

Test
Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 barca1.mp4(3.07 MB, 684 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
Buckafuffalo, Chocol, Jordana
Old 08-20-2017, 02:47 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:7
Contributions: 515

Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Quoted: 2628 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
19/20 20/20
Today Posts
6/11 ssss68552

cops shooting one of the terrorists

Test
Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 copsshootingoneoftheterrorists.mp4(9.94 MB, 674 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
Bletch, Buckafuffalo, Chocol, Helicocker, Jordana, Oswald2001
Old 08-20-2017, 03:42 AM
Meridian
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:884
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss579

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocol View Post
The mother was injured and is in hospital.
The father was not in the country at the time but he's recently left to try to look for the boy and comfort the wife I'd assume.
Thought exactly the same thing, especially looking at the last photo of the boy, and in the video where the child seems to be laying is a blue fronted hat like he was wearing along with his outfit matching up. I can't seem to see the hat in the photo of the scene only the video. Same goes for the man in the photo of scene not being in the video, the child is alone in the video. Apparently all that were injured/killed have in fact been located but who is this child laying on the ground? He hasn't been identified and the little boy is still not accounted for.

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/...8981d4f657357f

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/...37368f205f6c02
It's definitely the boy, and I think it's certain he's dead. Police say they aren't searching for any children and the boy's dad arrived at the morgue. The mother was seriously injured. They're probably waiting til she's well enough to hear the news before announcing publicly.

Sickening story. Poor kid. I hear a 3 year old was killed also.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Meridian For This Useful Post:
Chocol, Jordana, kellyhound
Old 08-20-2017, 07:00 AM
monkeyblitzkrieg
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1055

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss445

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
I've spent time in Barcelona twice

Could have been me
Indeed. I've stayed in La Rambles at Hotel 1898. Could've easily been me or the other half. I'm put off city breaks by all this. The EU needs to do something but I fear it would already be too little too late. Once again Germany is destroying Europe.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monkeyblitzkrieg For This Useful Post:
Bletch, Qos, Zambini
Old 08-20-2017, 10:55 AM
Chocol
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:9529

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
It's definitely the boy, and I think it's certain he's dead. Police say they aren't searching for any children and the boy's dad arrived at the morgue. The mother was seriously injured. They're probably waiting til she's well enough to hear the news before announcing publicly.

Sickening story. Poor kid. I hear a 3 year old was killed also.
Most likely true, there's no other child that it could of been and they're laying their alone, lifeless. I suppose it could of been the 3 year old but with the child not being identified its hard to say for sure, also the evidence of what the child is wearing matching up and also the account of a man rushing to a 7 year old boy who had no pulse is pretty grim.
The family aren't commenting so far on it. And like you said they confirmed that they are no longer looking for anyone missing, they had all been found and located, killed or injured.
Poor guy who rushed to the mothers aid must be gutted after telling her he's okay when she was frantically asking where he was which now I think about it, maybe she saw her son after the incident that's why she was so traumatized and had to be sedated initially.
Bit odd that they wouldn't just come out and confirm if the boy really is dead, I mean, they reported the 3 year old as being killed.

UPDATE: Poor thing, it was him...
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7903411.html
Ugh, upsetting.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chocol For This Useful Post:
Jordana, kellyhound, Meridian
Old 08-20-2017, 02:38 PM
mmeroyale
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1386
Female

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss287

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyblitzkrieg View Post
Indeed. I've stayed in La Rambles at Hotel 1898. Could've easily been me or the other half. I'm put off city breaks by all this. The EU needs to do something but I fear it would already be too little too late. Once again Germany is destroying Europe.
im sorry but this has nothing to do with germany.
extremists have been around way before isis forced this refugee problem on the rest of the world. and in spain especially their very history goes hand in hand with mourish tribes particularly the ones that'd came from the border in morrocoo. in fact in marrakesh its easy as 123 to get someone to speak spanish with you that's how strong that link is. yea, ISIS made extremists inspired to come out and do worse and i'm not denying the crisis that the immigrant influx is but like I said, here they are all muslims living nearly all their lives in Spain and doing that.

if you wanna blame, an im not saying im right or you're wrong or i have the answer, blame the internet and the dark web just as much as any government as well. you didn't see Al Quaeda having all these nut jobs thinking they're their soldiers before. ISIS is the celeb from fucking jihadists just make more of an effort to cut them out. even here we can get their videos and BS so easy imagine someone looking for it.

The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By mmeroyale:
monkeyblitzkrieg
Old 08-20-2017, 03:25 PM
SteveBennettski
Offline:
Poster Rank:1128
MALE

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss391

The boy has now been identified. His Father had to fly from Australia to do it as the Mother is severely injured in hospital.

Meanwhile it is speculated that the Imam of a local Mosque had radicalised members of his own congregation "The father of two of those shot dead by police in Cambrils, Mohamed and Omar Hychami, told the BBC he was devastated. Hecham Igasi also accused the Imam of radicalising his sons."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40990927

We know that Mosques are where terrorist cells recruit from, we know that it is the senior members who are radicalising young men, why do we still have Mosques

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveBennettski For This Useful Post:
Chocol, Oswald2001
Old 08-20-2017, 03:46 PM
SteveBennettski
Offline:
Poster Rank:1128
MALE

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss391

Imam Abdelbaki Es Satty is now the focus of the investigation.

"The small apartment in Ripoli, 62 miles north of Barcelona near the French border, is where Spanish authorities think Abdelbaki Es Satty brainwashed the group of young Moroccans who ploughed a car into people on the popular Las Ramblas tourist-strip on Thursday afternoon...Investigators believe Es Satty was killed in an explosion at a house in Alcanar, southwest of Barcelona, which police believe the suspects were using as a base."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...hadi-ISIS-flat

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SteveBennettski For This Useful Post:
Bletch, kellyhound, Oswald2001
Old 08-20-2017, 04:07 PM
SLAPAPPY
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:337
100% Alpha Male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss2503

The brain in Spain spills mainly down the drain! Don't think they got it!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SLAPAPPY For This Useful Post:
Bletch, Oswald2001
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By SLAPAPPY:
Morc