I have a Wang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1760
Re: Troon Threatens To Burn American Flag At Olympics

Imagine that thing giving you a gobblejob..... a blowy and circumcised at the same time.
Or its teeth double as a can opener

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sadisticfucker For This Useful Post:
Moloko, Qos, Simone
Old 08-09-2021, 12:25 AM
Lrrr
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2181

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 1/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss177

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simone View Post

Ahahahaha, Jesus fucking Christ!
Nightmare fuel

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lrrr For This Useful Post:
Moloko, Simone
Old 08-11-2021, 01:23 AM
El_Guapo
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:659
Female

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 1027 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 1/20
Today Posts
11/11 sssss1112

If I had a daughter that trained hard to compete in sports, I would be so pissed off if she lost out to one of these delusional boys/men. Especially if she came home bruised up or injured because she had to wrestle or compete in some other way with a biological male pretending to be female.

News alert to the troons: males have more muscle and bone mass, bigger hearts and lungs, all of which makes you stronger than females. Just because you couldn't cut it against other males, it's cowardly and pathetic to compete against females.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to El_Guapo For This Useful Post:
Moloko, Qos, Simone
Old 08-12-2021, 10:48 PM
MrFlibble
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1020
Puppet

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 1/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss564

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moloko View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/us/us-olympi...rn-flag-podium

Transgender "girls" are men.

So this man, who likes to pretend he's female, wants to burn his country's flag...the same country that is letting him represent them in female sport despite the fact he isn't female.

Isn't it enough for this selfish prick that a female athlete lost her chance at representing her country at the Olympics so he could take her spot? Now he wants to burn the American flag on the podium because sane people generally don't think giving children cross sex hormones and irreparably removing/inverting their genitals is a good idea?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrFlibble For This Useful Post:
Moloko, Qos, Simone
Old 08-13-2021, 06:31 AM
Simone
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:43
Femme de haine
Contributions: 657

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 9192 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 6/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss26414

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFlibble View Post

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simone For This Useful Post:
Moloko, MrFlibble
Old 08-14-2021, 12:30 AM
Botfly Trap
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5712
Who Knows

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss35

Yikes. As a trans person myself, I had no idea you guys hated us this much. Granted, I've mostly lurked here since I joined ages ago, but sheesh. Not that I really care what people who say garbage like this think, but that's a bit disappointing! I guess I know who to avoid on here at least.

The Following User Says Thank You to Botfly Trap For This Useful Post:
dankboosh
The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to Botfly Trap For This Post:
Moloko, Simone
Old 08-14-2021, 02:45 PM
MrFlibble
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1020
Puppet

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 1/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss564

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botfly Trap View Post
Yikes. As a trans person myself, I had no idea you guys hated us this much. Granted, I've mostly lurked here since I joined ages ago, but sheesh. Not that I really care what people who say garbage like this think, but that's a bit disappointing! I guess I know who to avoid on here at least.
No one hates you, we hate the ever blurring lines of what is and what isn't acceptable as defined by the media (political correctness/hate speech/who should hate who) and the liberal-left (gender identity and it's reach within professional practices, acceptable religious practices, good and evil [though that can be both sides]).

I doubt anyone here really cares what you wear, how you look, if you have or don't have a p/venis. That's your choice, your life, and no one should ever challenge it.

However, you can't expect every person to treat you exactly like a man/woman (I don't know which you are, sorry) in it's entirety. Everyone should be kind, polite and helpful to you like they would any other person (even here, maybe). But there are still natural limits to what they can change in their brains. For example;
Many men/women will not be as attracted to you as they might a biologically born man/woman because it's encoded in their brains to breed with men/women who have reproductive organs (I mean a womb or el balls, obviously. Not the Hole and the Pole). But it's not because they necessarily hate you. And you can't just expect that to go away.

So when trans-women are entered into biological women's sports, that same subconscious flag goes off and it's hard to ignore. No matter how many hormones you take, men and women will always be different. Women tend to be smarter and men tend to be stronger. So when you put a biologically born man against a biologically born woman, it doesn't seem fair. Strangely enough, putting a biological man against a biological woman in a game of smarts doesn't seem unbalanced at all. But I think that's because men don't see other men as a threat to woman (natural protection. Yes, very caveman-like but it's true none-the-less), and men tend to think they're smarter (we aren't). Obviously not all men are like that (protective), and often we end up seeing them in videos on this forum.

Lastly, this is not your normal kind of PC forum. It's full of troubles and trolls. It allows people who are constantly told to think one way and act another, to express themselves freely and without PC judgement. There are some people here who are just bell-ends, and everyone knows this. But it doesn't matter because you just say fuck them.

So don't take it personally, it's not you. It's the ever narrowing walls of freedom forcing people to act out a little more than they normally might.

PS: I'm sure you have smashing tits and/or penis

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrFlibble For This Useful Post:
El_Guapo, Moloko, Qos, tenny
Old 08-16-2021, 04:16 PM
Moloko
Offline:
*** Agent Provocateur ***
Poster Rank:97
*** WHITE FLOUR! £14.88 ***

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 10748 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 17/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13328

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botfly Trap View Post
It's not "garbage." Troons are mentally ill men. Autogynephiles appropriating female sports, our female language, bathrooms and spaces etc., and erasing women, girls, mothers and gay women as classes of people is the height of misogyny. It's appropriation and erasure.

So Cope. Seethe. Dilate, Cunt.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moloko For This Useful Post:
Simone, tenny
Old 08-17-2021, 02:41 PM
DoinLife
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:1942
Male

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss212

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankboosh View Post
Go back to hating trans people because the tingly feeling they give your tiny dick makes you confused
Just to clarify ... few few people have anything against trans people, in fact nearly all support them.
What we don't support is MEN calling themselves girls and taking real girls places away in anything, or even worse taking real girls life chances away, ie scholarships.
When people stop trying to merge the two issues we might be able to get somewhere.

The Following User Says Thank You to DoinLife For This Useful Post:
Qos