Go Back  

Texas School Assignment Lists Kyle Rittenhouse Among 'Modern Heroes' 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 11-14-2020, 04:48 PM
soja's Avatar
soja
Offline:
D.R.'s PM Casanova
Poster Rank:53
ҍɘҍɘn
Join Date: Feb 2017
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Quoted: 17300 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24001
Re: Texas School Assignment Lists Kyle Rittenhouse Among 'Modern Heroes'

Hero

Test

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 kenosha.mp4(599.2 KB, 198 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to soja For This Useful Post:
Bohemond, HSO, Ian666, mpcronin
The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to soja For This Post:
dankboosh, Desert Rat
  #12  
Old 11-14-2020, 08:25 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Quoted: 8214 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 16/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss16671
Re: Texas School Assignment Lists Kyle Rittenhouse Among 'Modern Heroes'

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESUS View Post
Floyd Trayvon was a disgusting, immoral, drug-addled queer.

The day he died was one of the best days of my life.

He DID die of an overdose. His heart Couldn't handle the crack he was smoking...then he totally fagged-out by aggressively chasing after Derek Chauvin's teabag with his enormous suction-cup lips...

His death wasnt only justified, but it was necessary & prudent...deadly force is to be used when a cop's groin-meats are being stalked & hunted by a violent, drug-crazed negroid with giant crackpipe-blistered Pac-Man lips who's toolin' for some teabag.
I do find it odd that the people that get the biggest response and protests. Are almost always dead from a justifiable shooting, or an overdose.

Makes me think the puppetmasters are just trying to divide us. By making everything a crises. And pick things that aren't controversial and make them controversial, because that's the best way to make people stop listening to eachother.

Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
arr701, himself, HSO, iamgemini, Ian666
The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to niknik For This Post:
Alba89, dankboosh
  #13  
Old 11-14-2020, 08:28 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Quoted: 8214 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 16/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss16671
Re: Texas School Assignment Lists Kyle Rittenhouse Among 'Modern Heroes'

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I do find it odd that the people that get the biggest response and protests. Are almost always dead from a justifiable shooting, or an overdose.

Makes me think the puppetmasters are just trying to divide us. By making everything a crises. And pick things that aren't controversial and make them controversial, because that's the best way to make people stop listening to eachother.
Because people are like "why am I arguing about this, it's so clearly this way, everyone who disagrees is a radical".

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By niknik:
dankboosh
  #14  
Old 11-17-2020, 04:08 AM
Bohemond's Avatar
Bohemond
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:957
Beastslayer
Join Date: Jun 2017
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 565 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss622
Re: Texas School Assignment Lists Kyle Rittenhouse Among 'Modern Heroes'

All these riots were sparked by the death of George Floyd which the media unanimously declared "innocent black man murdered by racist white police". George Floyd died from a drug overdose. The media wont report the truth..they're corrupt.

Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bohemond For This Useful Post:
18Zulu, arr701, Bratislava, himself, HSO, iamgemini, Ian666, Krusen72
The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to Bohemond For This Post:
Alba89, dankboosh
  #15  
Old 11-18-2020, 10:03 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Quoted: 8214 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 16/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss16671
Re: Texas School Assignment Lists Kyle Rittenhouse Among 'Modern Heroes'

If Kyle Rittenhouse said "shoot me *****".

The media and the entirety of the left would call him a racist. And celebrate him being shot by anyone.

But for some crazy, just totally fucked logic of the left. If you stand on their side of a cause or protest, you can say the n word, you can beat your wife, you can diddle kids, you can be a grand Master of the klan. And they won't say shit negative towards you.

Someone much smarter than me once said. People on the left don't look into anything they stand for, and whenever one does, they become a Republican.

Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
arr701, himself, iamgemini, Ian666, ThoughtOasis
The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to niknik For This Post:
dankboosh, Desert Rat
  #16  
Old 11-19-2020, 03:36 AM
ThoughtOasis
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5348
Join Date: Mar 2014
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss40
Re: Texas School Assignment Lists Kyle Rittenhouse Among 'Modern Heroes'

Reiterating niknik's idea above, the left should be embracing Kyle.

After all, Kyle shot an 'evil racist white man' (Rosenbaum) who used the N word repeatedly. Not to mention Rosenbaum was a convicted child molester. Isn't the left supposedly the bastion of PROTECTING THE CHILDREN!? Well, unless it's abortion, then fuck those kids...gotta make those billions of $$'s via Planned Parenthood somehow, right?
All those poor blacks around Rosenbaum, having to endure Rosenbaum's verbal torment from the use of N word, over and over. Haven't they endured enough!? Perhaps they should sue the Rosenbaum family (and the other morons "peacefully protesting")? After all, isn't a popular slogan "Confront racism wherever and whenever"?

Funny how things matter in one instance, but not in another...

Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThoughtOasis For This Useful Post:
himself, HSO, iamgemini, Ian666
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By ThoughtOasis:
dankboosh
  #17  
Old 11-23-2020, 11:41 PM
dankboosh
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:967
Male.
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss613
Re: Texas School Assignment Lists Kyle Rittenhouse Among 'Modern Heroes'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtOasis View Post
Reiterating niknik's idea above, the left should be embracing Kyle.

After all, Kyle shot an 'evil racist white man' (Rosenbaum) who used the N word repeatedly. Not to mention Rosenbaum was a convicted child molester. Isn't the left supposedly the bastion of PROTECTING THE CHILDREN!? Well, unless it's abortion, then fuck those kids...gotta make those billions of $$'s via Planned Parenthood somehow, right?
All those poor blacks around Rosenbaum, having to endure Rosenbaum's verbal torment from the use of N word, over and over. Haven't they endured enough!? Perhaps they should sue the Rosenbaum family (and the other morons "peacefully protesting")? After all, isn't a popular slogan "Confront racism wherever and whenever"?

Funny how things matter in one instance, but not in another...
What a stupid thing to say. Why do people like you use previous behavior to justify killing someone? That's the entire point, nothing the guy did is punishable by death... especially not by some 17 year old fucktard loser with a big gun and a tiny dick

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dankboosh For This Useful Post:
Cannicus, fenek
The Following 3 Users Said Fuck Off to dankboosh For This Post:
himself, Lucron, niknik
  #18  
Old 11-24-2020, 03:30 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Quoted: 8214 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 16/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss16671
Re: Texas School Assignment Lists Kyle Rittenhouse Among 'Modern Heroes'

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankboosh View Post
What a stupid thing to say. Why do people like you use previous behavior to justify killing someone? That's the entire point, nothing the guy did is punishable by death... especially not by some 17 year old fucktard loser with a big gun and a tiny dick


Our entire justice system is based on previous behavior. When police are considering a suspect, they look at past behavior to decide if it's in this person's character.

A DA will look at past behavior to decide severity of charges. Judges look at it to determine punishments.

Everyone uses it. Jobs, schools.

Does it justify killing, no. But it shows this guy has a history of violence. And what is the defense? That the victim was threatening violence towards the suspect.

Look at his past. Oh look, he has shown himself to be violent. Not too mention the video which shows him chasing someone, and is no doubt attempting to use violence on someone.

So in a way, his past supports the claims of self defense and his death being justified.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
arr701, himself, iamgemini
  #19  
Old 11-24-2020, 03:39 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Quoted: 8214 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 16/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss16671
Re: Texas School Assignment Lists Kyle Rittenhouse Among 'Modern Heroes'

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankboosh View Post
What a stupid thing to say. Why do people like you use previous behavior to justify killing someone? That's the entire point, nothing the guy did is punishable by death... especially not by some 17 year old fucktard loser with a big gun and a tiny dick
And according to your post. Threatening a person. And chasing them, cornering them. And attempting to take a firearm off that person.

Isn't a dangerous thing to do. That a reasonable person shouldn't expect to get shot doing so. And a person being attacked, should just hand their attacker their weapon.

What a incredibly stupid thing to say.

And I guarantee this kid doesn't get convicted. He was only charged to appease the mob.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
arr701, Ronsofury
  #20  
Old 11-24-2020, 06:45 PM
dankboosh
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:967
Male.
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss613
Re: Texas School Assignment Lists Kyle Rittenhouse Among 'Modern Heroes'

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
And according to your post. Threatening a person. And chasing them, cornering them. And attempting to take a firearm off that person.

Isn't a dangerous thing to do. That a reasonable person shouldn't expect to get shot doing so. And a person being attacked, should just hand their attacker their weapon.

What a incredibly stupid thing to say.

And I guarantee this kid doesn't get convicted. He was only charged to appease the mob.
This fucking idiot again. They attacked him AFTER he had already shot someone. Why do you think they were going after him in the first place? The last two people he shot were trying to get his weapon away so he didn't MURDER anyone else. Sorry fucko, that's not self defense.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dankboosh For This Useful Post:
Cannicus
The Following 4 Users Said Fuck Off to dankboosh For This Post:
arr701, himself, iamgemini, niknik

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO