Mentioned: 116 Post(s)
Quoted: 2724 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
19/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss69029
Suspect Arrested After Eight Killed in Mississippi Shooting

Quote:
A man who got into an argument with his estranged wife over their children was arrested on Sunday after a house-to-house shooting rampage in rural Mississippi that left eight people dead, including his mother-in-law and a sheriff’s deputy.

“I ain’t fit to live, not after what I done,” a handcuffed William Corey Godbolt, 35, told a reporter from the Clarion-Ledger newspaper.

The shooting began on Saturday night at a home in Bogue Chitto after the deputy arrived in response to a domestic disturbance call, and spread to two houses in nearby Brookhaven, about 70 miles south of Jackson, the state capital.

The dead included two boys, investigators said. Godbolt was hospitalized in good condition with a gunshot wound. It was not clear who shot him.

A Mississippi Bureau of Investigation (MBI) spokesman, Warren Strain, said prosecutors planned to charge Godbolt with murder but that it was too soon to say what the motive was. Authorities gave no details on his relationship to the victims.

However, a witness and Godbolt himself shed some light on what happened, with Godbolt giving an interview as he sat with his hands cuffed behind his back on the side of a road, surrounded by law enforcement officials. He was talking to his wife and in-laws, he said, when somebody called authorities.

“I was having a conversation with her stepdaddy and her mama and her, my wife, about me taking my children home,” he said. “Somebody called the officer, people that didn’t even live at the house. That’s what they do. They intervene.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pos.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	148.0 KB
ID:	733335

“They cost him his life,” he said, apparently referring to the deputy. “I’m sorry.”

The stepfather-in-law, Vincent Mitchell, said Godbolt’s wife and their two children had been staying at his Bogue Chitto home for about three weeks after she left her husband because of domestic violence.

When the sheriff’s deputy arrived at the house, Godbolt looked as if he were about to leave then reached into his back pocket, pulled a gun and opened fire, Mitchell said.

Mitchell said he escaped along with Godbolt’s wife. But he said three family members were killed in his home: his wife, her sister and one of the wife’s daughters.

“I’m devastated,” Mitchell said outside his yellow frame house, in a community of modest houses, trailer homes and small churches set among thick woods. “It don’t seem like it’s real.”

After fleeing his in-laws’ house, Godbolt killed four more people at two other homes, authorities said. At least seven hours elapsed between the first shootings and Godbolt’s arrest near the third and final crime scene in a subdivision of ranch houses in Brookhaven, a few miles from Bogue Chitto.

“It breaks everybody’s heart,” said Garrett Smith, a 19-year-old college student who went to high school with one of the victims. “Everybody knows everybody for the most part.”

The deputy, William Durr, 36, had served two years in the sheriff’s department and had previously worked as a Brookhaven police officer. Lincoln County Sheriff Steve Rushing said Durr was married and had an 11-year-old son.

“He had a heart of gold,” Rushing told the Daily Leader. “He loved doing anything with kids. He would go out of his way to help anybody.”

Off duty, Durr was a ventriloquist who took his puppets to schools and churches and performed for children.

Godbolt said he did not intend for police to capture him alive.

“My intentions was to have God kill me. I ran out of bullets,” he said. “Suicide by cop was my intention.”
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...sippi-shooting

Test
Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 suspectarrested.mp4(4.35 MB, 668 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
AceGoober, Azimuth, Helicocker, hummingbird1630, Jordana, Oswald2001, spudigitti, wmbondurant
Old 05-29-2017, 08:22 AM
Helicocker
Offline:
Racist motherfucker
Poster Rank:131
Professional Rapist

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 5523 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 7/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss8371
Re: Suspect Arrested After Eight Killed in Mississippi Shooting

That piece of shit was calm as hell and didn't seem to be on dope,I wish they killed him too!!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helicocker For This Useful Post:
Bletch, hummingbird1630, L1v1ngD3ad, Oswald2001
Old 05-29-2017, 09:41 AM
Oswald2001
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:91

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 3274 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 16/20
Today Posts
6/11 ssss12512

He Obama son.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Bletch, Helicocker, wmbondurant
Old 05-29-2017, 12:38 PM
Bletch
I lark your ass
Poster Rank:110
Male

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 2505 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 15/20
Today Posts
6/11 ssss10329

Let me guess, in the name of Islam?

Helicocker, Oswald2001
Old 05-30-2017, 02:25 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:7
Contributions: 531

Mentioned: 116 Post(s)
Quoted: 2724 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
19/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss69029

few of the ones that were killed plus some bullet holes at the door

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
jordanblackwell.jpg  

austinedwards.jpg  

shonblackwell.jpg  

Attached Images

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
AceGoober, Azimuth, Bletch, Helicocker, hummingbird1630, L1v1ngD3ad, Oswald2001, SLAPAPPY
Old 06-01-2017, 03:09 AM
Mr. Coprophilia
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:454
BLACK SKULLS SHATTER
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1637

Sorry for the loss of officers family and friends, fuck the rest of them.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Coprophilia For This Useful Post:
Helicocker, hummingbird1630, Oswald2001