Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss65
Re: Dayton Ohio Shooting Aftermath

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicineman360 View Post
Thank you, for adding a personal touch to all of this.

I'm just having a hard time wondering why he shot his sister, or if he even knew he did.

Did you know her too? If so, did you know anything about their relationship?
I didn’t know his sister but my friend did. She said she was a goofy kid like Connor but obviously not fucked in the head. She says that he loved his family, doesn’t understand why he killed his sister other than that she possibly was dating a black dude. She said he was a little racist but didn’t think he would kill his sister over it ya know? I think he knew he did. Maybe he didn’t want her to live through what he did, I don’t think we will ever find a reasonable or logical explanation for it tbh unless he wrote some manifesto. He had something of the sort in his notebook a decade ago when he first got outted as a psycho, so it wouldn’t surprise me if there is something and the FBI has it.

The Following User Says Thank You to missmarleyx For This Useful Post:
medicineman360
Old 08-07-2019, 10:35 PM
xpoxpo
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:12831

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss6

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmarleyx View Post
I didn’t know his sister but my friend did. She said she was a goofy kid like Connor but obviously not fucked in the head. She says that he loved his family, doesn’t understand why he killed his sister other than that she possibly was dating a black dude. She said he was a little racist but didn’t think he would kill his sister over it ya know? I think he knew he did. Maybe he didn’t want her to live through what he did, I don’t think we will ever find a reasonable or logical explanation for it tbh unless he wrote some manifesto. He had something of the sort in his notebook a decade ago when he first got outted as a psycho, so it wouldn’t surprise me if there is something and the FBI has it.
Damn... Thank you for that.

Old 08-09-2019, 08:19 AM
BadmouthBetty
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:388
I am what I eat

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1415 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2289

Quote:
Originally Posted by DI2010 View Post
another antifa psycho nutjob brainwashed by the deranged democrats
Don't be daft. They're typically trump supporters who write manifestos quoting our president whose focus is on immigration when the assailants are typically white men from within. Brainwashed by dems? you must be one of the psychopaths who follow trump and his racist antics

kris440
Old 08-09-2019, 09:28 AM
DI2010
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3428

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss75

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadmouthBetty View Post
Don't be daft. They're typically trump supporters who write manifestos quoting our president whose focus is on immigration when the assailants are typically white men from within. Brainwashed by dems? you must be one of the psychopaths who follow trump and his racist antics

nnnnnoooooo. thhhhaaaatttssss rrrrraaaaacccciiiiiiissssstttt

Old 08-09-2019, 11:33 AM
RealityUnfolding
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:976
Female
Contributions: 14

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss538
Re: Police Responding to Active Shooter in Oregon District

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flapmon View Post
Stupid question.. if he died by police why did they handcuff his corpse? It doesn’t look like he’s up and running anywhere anytime soon and where’s his body armour?
It became procedure after some of those shot got up and killed officers. Never assume someone is dead until the coroner shows up. I can't remember the name to do the Googles, but a story in Florida last year, an armed guy raving in a parking lot and took five shots and kept coming. He went down, then got up to go again before another shot. I think they said he was on meth.

Police can't be sure they A) hit their moving target and B) that it immobilized them.

Since most people never die instantly from gunshots (even to the head, Buck Barrow was shot in the head, had his brain exposed and still lived another day on the run and a couple more days in a hospital), you don't know their oomph or what they are on and if they are playing dead.

This is why, when taking a proper gun class, they should instruct you if you are forced to use your gun to negate the threat and if you've shot someone, call 911 but keep your gun on them until cops show up to restrain them, even if you think they are dead.

As for the body armor, may be under there or they may have removed it to try and administer first aid, but if first aid fails, they must not touch the body at all for evidence and investigative purposes.

In fact, people got soooooooooo outraged Michael Brown was "left in the street for several hours", but since it was officer involved, life-saving failed, his body literally becomes evidence. Before moving and contaminating, they must swab for samples, DNA, take hair and nail samples, etc. Just the act of covering his body is a risk of contaminating, which is why they are supposed to be used with gloves on when laying the sheet down. And moving his body could even tear skin or cause injuries that weren't there before. So lots of photos, swabs, processing and when they've done the whole scene, then they'll uncuff him and remove him.

Bieber. And make it a snuff film.
The Following User Says Thank You to RealityUnfolding For This Useful Post:
dirtyboattrash
Old 08-09-2019, 07:46 PM
Jrad
Offline:
Poster Rank:3703
M

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss66
Re: Police Responding to Active Shooter in Oregon District

Quote:
Originally Posted by joos View Post
Australia? They banned guns too! Super safe.

Nah you moron. Guns were never banned in Australia, that's a democrat lie they keep telling you

- source, myself, a semiauto owning Aussie

Old 08-09-2019, 07:58 PM
Jrad
Offline:
Poster Rank:3703
M

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss66

Quote:
Originally Posted by lando76 View Post
The killing his sister and boyfriend peaks my interest in all this. Word is this guy is a registered democrat.
It's "Piques" you cretin. You have got to be an American with that kind of uneducated spelling. I bet you some how we're allowed to graduate high school and maybe even made it through some kind of university degree too.