Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 1/20
Today Posts
11/11 sssss3054
Playboy, Maxim Model Arrested in Death of Doctor Found in Car’s Trunk

A model whose credits include Playboy Italia and Maxim has been arrested in the murder of a California doctor whose body was found in the trunk of a car outside Las Vegas earlier this month, police said.

Kelsey Turner, 25, was arrested March 21 in Stockton, California, in the death of Thomas Burchard, a 71-year-old child psychiatrist from Salinas whose body was found March 7 in an abandoned car on State Route 147, Las Vegas police announced Thursday.

Turner, who is awaiting extradition to Clark County on a murder charge, was arrested by Las Vegas detectives and members of an FBI Stockton task force.

Additional information about Turner’s arrest was not available, including how investigators connected her to the slaying, but Turner’s mother told KSBW that her daughter and Burchard had known each other for years — and Burchard even paid for a rental home in Salinas where the blond stunner lived with her mother and children.

Turner and her family lived at the home for “about a year,” a neighbor told the station.
“In fact, there were calls for police on a few occasions,” the man said.

A source told the station that Turner moved to Las Vegas after Burchard stopping paying rent on the home. Burchard, meanwhile, had met Turner online and had been giving her up to “four thousand dollars a week, easily,” the source told KSBW.
Just prior to leaving for Las Vegas, Burchard said Turner was “having trouble with her boyfriend,” who had been accused of hitting her, the source said.

“He’s abusing her and she has no money, nowhere to go,” the source told KSBW, recalling Burchard’s last words before heading to Sin City. “He says I feel partially responsible for this.”

A message seeking additional comment from Las Vegas police early Friday was not immediately returned.
Turner’s relatives declined to comment late Thursday on her arrest, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Property records identified by the newspaper indicate that Turner has addresses in Arizona, Las Vegas and California, including Salinas.

Turner’s Facebook profile, which includes a photograph of her with actor William H. Macy and a photo of her May 2017 Playboy Italia appearance, identifies her as a “professional model” who lives in Las Vegas. Turner’s profile also features many scantily clad photos and pictures of her with young children.

“Stop worrying about others opinions,” the profile reads.
It also lists her as in a relationship with a man named Greg Hagio, who was arrested in January on charges of strangulation and domestic battery in Las Vegas, KSBW reports. Those charges were later dropped, according to the station.

In an interview with Maxim last year, Turner said she would pay off her student debt and “then help my family in any way” if she won its $25,000 Cover Girl contest. She placed eighth within one group, according to the website.

When asked if she had a secret talent, Turner told Maxim she was actually a “very talented” R&B and blues singer.
“I would consider this a secret talent because I decided pretty early on that I wanted to preserve my music as a personal and private hobby,” Turner told the magazine. “I have a keyboard in my room and record in studios often.”

Burchard, meanwhile, had visited Las Vegas for a psychopharmacology conference in February, his longtime girlfriend, Judy Earp, told the Review-Journal. He later returned to the city, although Earp declined to indicate why.

“Whoever did this is just soulless,” she told the newspaper.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/29/playboy-maxim-model-arrested-in-death-of-doctor-found-in-cars-trunk/

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
playboy1.jpg  

playboy3.jpg  

playboy5.jpg  

playboy7.jpg  

Attached Images

Test
Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 playboy_xvid.mp4(6.78 MB, 372 views)
Illusion, kellyhound, MolokoPlusVellocet, Oswald2001
Old 03-31-2019, 02:48 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 580

Mentioned: 179 Post(s)
Quoted: 3401 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 20/20
Today Posts
8/11 ssss59918
Re: Playboy, Maxim Model Arrested in Death of Doctor Found in Car’s Trunk

so many questions.
a professionel model who's out of money dating a violent bf and a 71-year-old child psychiatrist paying up easily $4,000 a month.
she has the crazy, low iq look into her eyes though.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
MolokoPlusVellocet, Oswald2001, RiversEdge, sickwithwords
Old 03-31-2019, 10:34 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:86

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quoted: 3513 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13477

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyhound View Post
so many questions.
a professionel model who's out of money dating a violent bf and a 71-year-old child psychiatrist paying up easily $4,000 a month.
she has the crazy, low iq look into her eyes though.
Buying & Selling P*ssy is hardly a new phenomenon.

Old 03-31-2019, 10:54 PM
Cancun78
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:577
female
Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1199

Hmm she was lucky to be known at all. I don't see why she would be.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cancun78 For This Useful Post:
Morbidmommy78, Ranjit667, RiversEdge
Old 04-01-2019, 04:19 PM
Illusion
Offline:
♚ GOAT ♚
Poster Rank:27
Contributions: 25

Mentioned: 293 Post(s)
Quoted: 16799 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 16/20