#21  
Old 05-09-2015, 04:46 PM
Pyramid_Head's Avatar
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:84
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1117 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12742
Re: Omar Khadr Wins Bail

I'm gonna laugh at Canada when he kills more people.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
Mr Poo
  #22  
Old 05-09-2015, 08:13 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:130
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8167
Re: Omar Khadr Wins Bail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid_Head View Post
I'm gonna laugh at Canada when he kills more people.
^This.

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-09-2015, 08:50 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:61
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Omar Khadr Wins Bail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gear View Post
It's because of attitudes like yours that terrorist's are allowed to flourish.
I don't care about Iraq and the phoney war and I certainly don't need a history lesson either.
And I am deciding he is a terrorist because that's my view. Liberals do get on my fucking nerves to be honest.
Oh and why are you just picking on Bush, do you think Iraq was all his fault?
Then you're deciding based on what? Whatever fox news told you to believe?

Terrorism has flourished because of attitudes like yours, that think you can invade countries on the pretext of spreading democracy when it is in fact for securing resources, then changing the narrative when you feel like it.

"I'm deciding he's a terrorist because that's my view"
Yeah, intelligent.

Due process, who needs that?

Evidence? Nah, that's for liberal pussies.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
ewnasssty, MrCorpse
  #24  
Old 05-09-2015, 09:17 PM
MrCorpse's Avatar
MrCorpse
Offline:
*DR's nice guy*
Poster Rank:49
Male
Join Date: Oct 2009
 
Mentioned: 86 Post(s)
Quoted: 7130 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss19499
Re: Omar Khadr Wins Bail

Poo, Top Gear - You're wrong.

Rob666 - You win the thread.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrCorpse For This Useful Post:
ewnasssty
  #25  
Old 05-09-2015, 09:39 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:130
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8167
Re: Omar Khadr Wins Bail

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCorpse View Post
Poo, Top Gear - You're wrong.

Rob666 - You win the thread.
For now.. Give it a few years.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
ewnasssty
  #26  
Old 05-09-2015, 10:52 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:61
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Omar Khadr Wins Bail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
For now.. Give it a few years.
You might be right

I'd like to see him go to trial in open court, and see everything they have against him.

It seems like the only ones that they've done that with are the ones they know they can convict, such as Moussaoui, and the others wind up in Guantanamo

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
ewnasssty
  #27  
Old 05-10-2015, 12:27 AM
Steve 1's Avatar
Steve 1
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:30
Join Date: Mar 2015
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 15735 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss26593
Re: Omar Khadr Wins Bail

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Then you're deciding based on what? Whatever fox news told you to believe?

Terrorism has flourished because of attitudes like yours, that think you can invade countries on the pretext of spreading democracy when it is in fact for securing resources, then changing the narrative when you feel like it.

"I'm deciding he's a terrorist because that's my view"
Yeah, intelligent.

Due process, who needs that?

Evidence? Nah, that's for liberal pussies.
First off having a tantrum makes you look dumb as a rock.
Secondly I didn't invade anywhere my government did.
And yes you're a liberal pussy, now fuck off and go hug a tree or something, talk about having a sulk.....
Do you normally act like a brat when someone disagrees with you?

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By Steve 1:
ewnasssty
  #28  
Old 05-10-2015, 06:14 AM
spudigitti's Avatar
spudigitti
Offline:
His Royal Highness
Poster Rank:43
male
Join Date: May 2014
 
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 7731 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21116
Re: Omar Khadr Wins Bail

kill him

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to spudigitti For This Useful Post:
Steve 1
  #29  
Old 05-10-2015, 06:54 AM
icheerthebull's Avatar
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:301
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2801
Re: Omar Khadr Wins Bail

'Forget due process, just kill the terrorist fuck!!'

I think some of you are taking Isis propaganda vids too seriously

__________________
America is just the country that shows how all the written guarantees in the world for freedom are no protection against tyranny and oppression of the worst kind. There the politician has come to be looked upon as the very scum of society - Peter Kropotkin
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to icheerthebull For This Useful Post:
Illusion, rob666, Steve 1
  #30  
Old 05-10-2015, 08:28 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:61
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Omar Khadr Wins Bail

Quote:
Originally Posted by icheerthebull View Post
'Forget due process, just kill the terrorist fuck!!'

I think some of you are taking Isis propaganda vids too seriously
They don't get it

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
icheerthebull

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO