Poster Rank:12420

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss7
Mayengg03

Latest tiktok sensation, can't tell if it's a hoax or not.

Quote:
The video starts out as a dancing video then abruptly switches to a lengthy gory scene in a bathroom. More than one man is involved in beheading the person in the video, and they are speaking Spanish. It’s not clear whether the girl who was shown dancing is the same as the girl who is beheaded and is even female at all; their clothing is different. The person whose head is being chopped off is wearing patterned shorts and a blue shirt, and the dancing girl is wearing a cropped black tank top and white shorts. A site called PsychoDuck.net preserved the full video.

- https://www.newpakweb.com/reality-of...ideo-explored/
Quote:
After the video went viral the people are constantly searching about the content creator but there is no much information is available regarding Mayenggo3. As per the sources the Tiktoker shares her dancing video with her followers only but we tried to provide as much information we can gather about her. Mayenggo3 is a popular TikToker who recently gets popular after posting the decapitation video on her TikTok page which went viral on this video-sharing app.

- https://getindianews.com/who-is-maye...pset-netizens/
Quote:
The video is alarming and has now been removed by TikTok.
To explain the video, a teenage girl posted a video on TikTok that showed herself being decapitated.
We are not sure if the video is real or if it is some dirty trick.
The people who watched the video are very disturbed now and are begging others to no watch.
However, the video is nowhere to be found now because of its sensitive content.

- https://celebpie.com/mundo-g0r3-tiktok-twitter/

Documenting Reality
MIA_mayengg03.jpg  

mayengg03_vid.jpg  

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 mayengg03_killed_after_tiktok_gore_blood_tiktok-u5ofrx07mn371.mp4(6.15 MB, 29 views)
Old 06-08-2021, 01:11 PM
soja
D.R.'s PM Casanova
Poster Rank:77
ima computah
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 12284 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 6/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss16896
Re: Mayengg03

normies love this video, it seems.

The Following User Says Thank You to soja For This Useful Post:
Bananamanize
Old 06-08-2021, 01:46 PM
Simone
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:47
Femme de haine
Contributions: 640

Mentioned: 94 Post(s)
Quoted: 8712 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 5/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss24491

This is about the 10th thread on this now.

The beginning of the video shows a girl, completely unrelated to the video, just to lure children into watching.

The video of a young man is then shown being decapitated.

The murder happened in February 2019 + I posted it here when it happened: https://www.documentingreality.com/f...ng-man-196295/

Bratislava, Kinky_John, Pyramid_Head, Suicide_Note, Tools., William May
Old 06-08-2021, 01:59 PM
Tools.
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:12420

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss7

Yep it's a hoax, just someone screwing with tiktok'ers. damn it

Quote:
Sunday, February 17, 2019
Cuernavaca: Car Thief Dismembered

On the morning of Saturday, a human head was placed next to the genitals in the Tabachin Street of the Bella Vista neighborhood, a few blocks from the State Attorney General's Office (FGE), where cardboard was found with the following message:

"Commissioner, given that your team has not worked and, on the contrary, they only receive money from all the criminal groups, here we give you the clue of some of the groups that are extorting money and stealing cars in the city."

- http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2019/0...bered.html?m=1
Quote:
June 7, 2021
What do we know about the beheading video shared on TikTok? – Release

The dancing girl is therefore not the victim in the beheading images. Besides, this scene was not shot recently. A reverse image search makes it possible to find traces from 2019. An image of the scene on which we recognize the clothes of the decapitated person (a black T-shirt with white pattern, purple shorts) as well as a bright orange tea towel, placed on his knees, goes with an article dated August 14, 2019 on “The drug war in Mexico”. In fact, this video was made public for the first time in February 2019.

- https://www.world-today-news.com/wha...iktok-release/
speculations by "world-today-news.com" are it's a stunt by spanish gore sites psychoduck and/or duckpack_51.

i'm a little embaressed my first thread turns out to be a hoax.
thanks for the link to your thread sophie, secretly knew you must've covered it, I just didn't search hard enough.

Documenting Reality
mayengg03_found.png  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tools. For This Useful Post:
Simone, William May
Old 06-09-2021, 04:28 AM
Simone
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:47
Femme de haine
Contributions: 640

Mentioned: 94 Post(s)
Quoted: 8712 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 5/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss24491

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tools. View Post
Yep it's a hoax, just someone screwing with tiktok'ers. damn it

speculations by "world-today-news.com" are it's a stunt by spanish gore sites psychoduck and/or duckpack_51.

i'm a little embaressed my first thread turns out to be a hoax.
thanks for the link to your thread sophie Simone, secretly knew you must've covered it, I just didn't search hard enough.
Haha, don't worry about it. I think we've all been taken in by a hoax at some point. Though in this instance, it is an actual murder, just not a new one + not related to the girl in the picture, which some have been led to believe.

Tools.