Go Back  

Londons Murder Rate Higher Than New York City 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 05-23-2018, 09:15 AM
ltkinky
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3053
Join Date: Oct 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss85
Re: Londons Murder Rate Higher Than New York City

Who cares. UK govt brought a homeopatic solution to the centuries of inbreeding - more inbreeding but now featuring brown people. Fuck brits, they are all retards, they deserve to be stabbed. Smart ones left way back in the 16th and 17th century anyway. Worshiping the satanist pedo organ eating blood drinking queen is proof enough of the retardation.

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By ltkinky:
Steve 1
  #12  
Old 05-23-2018, 03:45 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:89
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 3302 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12632
Re: Londons Murder Rate Higher Than New York City

Doesn't society need knives?

You can slice a sammich much cleaner and easier with a knife than with , say, a .45 Colt auto.

So it's kinda a quandry...

What to do? What to do?

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-23-2018, 09:37 PM
Ophirea's Avatar
Ophirea
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:716
Wicked Witch of the West
Join Date: Jul 2017
 
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 899 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss833
Re: Londons Murder Rate Higher Than New York City

This is what happens when you read the headline and not the article.

The murder rate is not higher, a rate is a pattern taken over time. In the past 2 months only there has been more murders in London than in NYC...by 2. These are 2 places of similar size and population, the homicide rate is down 16% so far in 2018. The Londoners may be getting more rowdy and the New Yorkers a bit less but to compare the 2 is foolish.


Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ophirea For This Useful Post:
Nickola, Wren
  #14  
Old 05-24-2018, 08:45 AM
Zambini's Avatar
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:38
Pull on it
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Quoted: 11822 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24229
Re: Londons Murder Rate Higher Than New York City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophirea View Post
This is what happens when you read the headline and not the article.

The murder rate is not higher, a rate is a pattern taken over time. In the past 2 months only there has been more murders in London than in NYC...by 2. These are 2 places of similar size and population, the homicide rate is down 16% so far in 2018. The Londoners may be getting more rowdy and the New Yorkers a bit less but to compare the 2 is foolish.


When has the truth mattered to MM?

It doesn't, It's all Fake News.

That story has been repeated around the world by major news outlets, btw.

I see things like that all the time, and I'm sure everyone else sees falsehoods or distorted facts too.

Thanks Trump

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve 1 View Post
Prison isn't so bad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve 1 View Post
While driving around and watching men/boys in parks I got aroused.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-24-2018, 11:49 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:89
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 3302 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12632
Re: Londons Murder Rate Higher Than New York City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophirea View Post
This is what happens when you read the headline and not the article.

The murder rate is not higher, a rate is a pattern taken over time. In the past 2 months only there has been more murders in London than in NYC...by 2. These are 2 places of similar size and population, the homicide rate is down 16% so far in 2018. The Londoners may be getting more rowdy and the New Yorkers a bit less but to compare the 2 is foolish.
Did you get your talking points at your mosque?

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-24-2018, 10:44 PM
Steve 1's Avatar
Steve 1
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:24
Join Date: Mar 2015
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Quoted: 19430 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 6/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss33110
Re: Londons Murder Rate Higher Than New York City

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltkinky View Post
Who cares. UK govt brought a homeopatic solution to the centuries of inbreeding - more inbreeding but now featuring brown people. Fuck brits, they are all retards, they deserve to be stabbed. Smart ones left way back in the 16th and 17th century anyway. Worshiping the satanist pedo organ eating blood drinking queen is proof enough of the retardation.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
I always laugh to myself when you stupid fucks accuse me of being the stalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakey View Post
I had an asshole, aka Zambini make an ad in the gay section of CL with my picture.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-24-2018, 11:58 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:72
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Quoted: 7219 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14727
Re: Londons Murder Rate Higher Than New York City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
You are propagandizing at the same time as the moo slums are taking over.

Projection much?

They should NEVER have allowed the moo slum invasion and most especially, they should NEVER have allowed a moo slum to run for mayor and particularly for their nation's capital.



The main problem is the 'Elite' DEEP STATE of Britain that is intentionally destroying Britain.



It's time for Britain to go 'Medieval' again

The British Globalist Elite have been Selling Britain OUT and Selling Britain OFF for Decades.

IMO, that is High Treason.

In the past, the penalty for High Treason was for the guilty party to be Hanged, Drawn and Quartered.

Is it time for heads from the Treasonous Political class to adorn London Bridge high up on long pikes yet again?
like 5% of the population is taking over the 95%?

That's awfully impressive. But they do have lots of Trump like businessman in the UK. Who love the cheaper labor, you know, work in their hotels, golf clubs and such. You know, Exactly What Trump Did.

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-25-2018, 07:57 PM
Kanda444's Avatar
Kanda444
Offline:
You holdin....?
Poster Rank:10
Join Date: May 2010
Contributions: 23
 
Mentioned: 252 Post(s)
Quoted: 24304 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss56972
Re: Londons Murder Rate Higher Than New York City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
Doesn't society need knives?

You can slice a sammich much cleaner and easier with a knife than with , say, a .45 Colt auto.

So it's kinda a quandry...

What to do? What to do?
you can do that with a straight piece of unsharpened plastic....like a plastic butter knife. there is no need for 'sharp, stabby type knives'.

__________________
High moral character is not a precondition for great moral accomplishments.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kanda444 For This Useful Post:
Steve 1
  #19  
Old 05-25-2018, 08:48 PM
Steve 1's Avatar
Steve 1
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:24
Join Date: Mar 2015
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Quoted: 19430 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 6/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss33110
Re: Londons Murder Rate Higher Than New York City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda444 View Post
you can do that with a straight piece of unsharpened plastic....like a plastic butter knife. there is no need for 'sharp, stabby type knives'.
I know.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
I always laugh to myself when you stupid fucks accuse me of being the stalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakey View Post
I had an asshole, aka Zambini make an ad in the gay section of CL with my picture.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Steve 1 For This Useful Post:
Kanda444
  #20  
Old 05-25-2018, 09:46 PM
Kanda444's Avatar
Kanda444
Offline:
You holdin....?
Poster Rank:10
Join Date: May 2010
Contributions: 23
 
Mentioned: 252 Post(s)
Quoted: 24304 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss56972
Re: Londons Murder Rate Higher Than New York City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve 1 View Post
I know.
i meant that in a 'technically' kind of way. if you want to cut your food with a broadsword, you should be allowed.

__________________
High moral character is not a precondition for great moral accomplishments.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kanda444 For This Useful Post:
Steve 1

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO