Quoted: 202 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss438
Re: London Terrorist Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelessjojackson View Post
Last year there was a ton of mass shootings. The reason they show more restrain is because the majority of Christians have not actually read the Bible. It is the most purchased book but yet it’s the least read. People have used verses from the Quran to justify blaming religion for the acts of others. It’s not that black and white. Why do you think they have certain experts to find out killer’s true motives? People want something to point the finger at, and rather than point the fingers at themselves they like to blame: video games, religion, politics etc. It’s a scapegoat and a lousy one, because I don’t see religion going anywhere any time soon, do you?
Didn't you blame US gun laws on mass shootings? Maybe it was some one else.

Old 02-06-2020, 07:05 PM
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:297
MAN

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1812 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3403

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nuggets View Post
Didn't you blame US gun laws on mass shootings? Maybe it was some one else.
If people can’t get their hands on guns, they’ll just use other methods to kill I’ve never known a period of man’s history where this wasn’t the case. Man has been killing way before the establishment of religion, why it’s used now as a reason to kill from both the perpetrator and the victims is beyond me. Even if the perpetrator claims that religion influenced the crime, I find this hard to believe because I’ve never seen all members of any religion devoutly follow the same teachings

Old 02-07-2020, 01:45 AM
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:297
MAN

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1812 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3403

I’m all for banning Muslims and Arabs, but we have to come up with better reasons rather than their religion. We have every right to defend ourselves and our country. If those are the steps we need to take in these times, then I am
all for it. But to say that religion caused this, is a weak argument and any liberal can untangle that. Wise up people now more than ever good people must unite