Go Back  

Largest Single Group of Migrants Ever Tunnels Under Border Wall in Arizona, Say 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 01-18-2019, 07:29 PM
RiversEdge
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:534
Male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 1/20
Today Posts
11/11 sssss1340
Largest Single Group of Migrants Ever Tunnels Under Border Wall in Arizona, Say

Democrats, give us the $$$ quick:

The largest single group of asylum seekers ever to cross into the U.S. tunneled beneath the border wall near San Luis, Arizona, on Monday, voluntarily turning themselves into Customs and Border Protection, according to the agency.
Migrants can be seen marching toward Border Patrol agents by the hundreds, according to video obtained by ABC News. Smugglers dug a series of seven holes, only a few feet long beneath the steel border fence, with hundreds going beneath the wall and a smaller number clambering over it, according to CBP.

The fresh sand and scuff marks of shoes on the rusty steel were still there when ABC News visited the site on Thursday.
The agency says 179 of the record 376 people who crossed were children, including over 30 unaccompanied minors -- children under 18 traveling on their own.
The overall number of unauthorized crossings has plummeted since its peak in the 2001, when CBP logged about 1.6 million apprehensions, according to government statistics. However, the demography of those crossing has changed dramatically.
Parents with children now comprise over 80 percent of the total apprehensions of those crossing the 2,000-mile long border with Mexico. The vast majority of them, like the group near Yuma Monday, surrender immediately or seek out Border Patrol agents in order to begin the asylum process.

CBP Yuma Border Sector Chief Anthony Porvaznik said his unit needs better border barriers, but more urgently it needs funding to provide for these families.
"That's our No. 1 challenge that we have here in the Yuma sector, is the humanitarian problem," Porvaznik said. "As I mentioned, 87 percent of the apprehensions here are family units and unaccompanied alien children."

The mass crossing this week took place in a sparsely populated stretch of the border -- where an old model of border barrier rises about 12 feet from the sandy ground. The stretched agency only had three agents patrolling that 26-mile-long section of the border.
It took hours to process the families, most of which were sent to the area’s chronically overcrowded central processing center in Yuma.
"In my 30 years with the Border Patrol, I have not been part of arresting a group of 376 people," Porvaznik said. "That's really unheard of."

On Thursday, hundreds of asylum seekers were being held in cinderblock cells with thick glass windows that overlooked a central bullpen where CBP agents worked to process them and provide humanitarian needs. The asylum seekers were separated into cells: fathers with sons, fathers with daughters, unaccompanied minors and mothers with children.
As in all such facilities, the CBP said it works to process them as quickly as possible, and provides basic medical care. Still, detainees eat, sleep and use the bathroom in the same room. Scraps of food mingled with silvery space blankets on the floor. In one cell, several boys had balled up the blankets into a makeshift soccer ball they were kicking around.
One man in the group said he left Guatemala eight days ago and made most of the trip by bus along with his 12-year-old daughter. They were planning to leave the processing center destined for San Diego -- plane ticket in hand.
The father said he saved about $5,000 to pay a coyote to quickly get them to the border. He left a wife and two younger daughters back in Guatemala. Next to them were a mother and two daughters on their way to Cincinnati, also from Guatemala. They too traveled by bus and the journey took about eight days.

Just two days after the group tunneled under the border wall in Yuma, the Border Patrol took in another huge group of migrants in New Mexico. The 247-person group, including unaccompanied minors, crossed near the Antelope Wells Port of Entry and immediately surrendered to authorities for processing.
The CBP said 24 large groups -- quantified as 100 or more -- have crossed the border near Lordsburg, New Mexico, just since Oct. 1, 2018.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/largest-si...ry?id=60462672

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
border%20arrest%20.jpg  

border%20hole.jpg  

border%20mob.jpg  

Test
Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 migrant%20mob.mp4(6.82 MB, 323 views)
Bletch, HSO, kellyhound, Oswald2001, REVZZYBAN
Old 01-19-2019, 04:27 AM
twayblade
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:419
female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1927
Re: Largest Single Group of Migrants Ever Tunnels Under Border Wall in Arizona,

Oh good God! Here we go again! I live across the border ( the northern one) and I am getting so sick and tired of this blah de blah crap about the wall and illegals and all the woes that they bring to the US. A wall won't change shit and if others are searching for a better life all the power to them. Just shut the hell up about it now, we would be all better off.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to twayblade For This Useful Post:
Berserk, Boudreaux, clndstn46, REVZZYBAN, sickwithwords
The Following 4 Users Said Fuck Off to twayblade For This Post:
Bletch, HSO, MeMyselfandI, RiversEdge
Old 01-22-2019, 12:26 AM
Heavy
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:613
Packing

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 3/20
Today Posts
9/11 sssss1103

Yea I don’t think so

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heavy For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, RiversEdge
Old 01-22-2019, 11:06 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:84

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 16/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss13200

There's an easy fix for this type of thing.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
Easy%20Fix%2001.jpg  

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Heavy, HSO, mmansfield, RiversEdge
Old 01-22-2019, 03:21 PM
Xtatic
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:915
Male

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 10/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss571

Why would they cross over and THEN wait for border patrol to come get them? It doesn’t say they were spotted by the patrol and decided not to fight, it just said they crossed and then waited to be picked up.

Maybe Trump paid them to cross over so he could make his point of the mass crowds crossing so he could get his wall.

Old 01-23-2019, 04:20 AM
Heavy
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:613
Packing

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 3/20
Today Posts
9/11 sssss1103

The sooner their in custody , the sooner they get fed clothed doctored housed educated paid laid made in the Americans shade! WHY DIDNT THEY RUN? You gotta be fuckin kidding

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heavy For This Useful Post:
MisterEm, Oswald2001, RiversEdge
Old 01-27-2019, 07:39 PM
loonodingle
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2446

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss127

Easy Fix.. Electrify it 240V .. Problem solved... on 2nd thoughts maybe All the Local Meckikans will be stealing the power. Make it 24k volts and hope they dont realize the difference until they touch it and DC so they cant let go

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loonodingle For This Useful Post:
mmansfield, Oswald2001, RiversEdge
Old 01-27-2019, 07:43 PM
loonodingle
Offline:
Poster Rank:2446

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy View Post
The sooner their in custody , the sooner they get fed clothed doctored housed educated paid laid made in the Americans shade! WHY DIDNT THEY RUN? You gotta be fuckin kidding
Couldnt run.. Just walked 3000 miles and have blisters.. Anyway they are home now.. They new shiny home.. Fook the queues for a Visa just jump it. Forget people who wait 2 or 3 or 4 years Straight to the front of the line.. Crazy. USa has more illegals than some small countrys have as their total population..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loonodingle For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2019, 01:43 AM
HSO
Offline:
Jack Officer
Poster Rank:33
❄️INFP

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 17705 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 16/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss29305

Quote:
Originally Posted by twayblade View Post
Oh good God! Here we go again! I live across the border ( the northern one) and I am getting so sick and tired of this blah de blah crap about the wall and illegals and all the woes that they bring to the US. A wall won't change shit and if others are searching for a better life all the power to them. Just shut the hell up about it now, we would be all better off.
Fuck you.

You're either a louse-infested wetback, OR you're an even lower life form: an ass-backward white American who tolerates the invasion of those rapey, murderous, louse-infested wetbacks

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HSO For This Useful Post:
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By HSO:
Boudreaux
Old 02-02-2019, 12:40 AM
Mr.Angel
Offline:
Poster Rank:2459
Male

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss126

Quote:
Originally Posted by twayblade View Post
Looks like you get 2 "thank you" from Dems and 4 "Fuck offs" from Republicans.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Angel For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001