JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
"Im Sorry I Pinched You in the Nuts" 9 Yo Boy's Apology Note
Documenting Reality True Crime Related Chat & Research Current Events | In The News "Im Sorry I Pinched You in the Nuts" 9 Yo Boy's Apology Note

"Im Sorry I Pinched You in the Nuts" 9 Yo Boy's Apology Note

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 04-13-2013, 07:29 AM
Angelahh's Avatar
Angelahh
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:137
meow
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 12,246
Contributions: 41
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12246
"Im Sorry I Pinched You in the Nuts" 9 Yo Boy's Apology Note

12 April 2013
A nine-year-old Australian boy felt so bad about pinching his little brother's testicles he felt compelled to write him a letter.
The sweet note, which has since gone viral upon being posted to Facebook, expresses the boy's sincere regret at causing his brother pain.

'To the best brother ever,' the note read.
'I'm very sorry that I pinched you in the nuts. I'm so sad that I feel the pain. I know that this note won't completley make it up for you so heres $1.00 all for you! I know it doesn't make the pain go away, and I can't put a band-aid on it! You woldent be able to pee! I hope you're better in the morning buddey!'

'Love from Zac.'
The West Australian reported that the incident happened at the boy's family home, but did not identify the brothers further.
Hopefully, Zac has learned his lesson and his little brother feels better.


1.jpg
46.7 KB ·1139 views
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Darkest Angel, gatagato, Jeffinny, Sharon
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
We don't judge
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 04-13-2013, 07:49 AM
p4irs's Avatar
p4irs
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:587
Male
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,633
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1633
Re: "Im Sorry I Pinched You in the Nuts" 9 Yo Boy's Apology Note

im imagining Eric Cartman's voice

"im gonna pinch you in the nuts"
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Angelahh, invertigo
  #3  
● 04-13-2013, 11:32 AM
Angelahh's Avatar
Angelahh
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:137
meow
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 12,246
Contributions: 41
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12246
Re: "Im Sorry I Pinched You in the Nuts" 9 Yo Boy's Apology Note

Ha! Inspired your signature I see
  #4  
● 04-13-2013, 01:42 PM
GregK
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:459
male
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,435
 
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2435
Re: "Im Sorry I Pinched You in the Nuts" 9 Yo Boy's Apology Note

i can feel the pain
  #5  
● 04-14-2013, 02:47 AM
Darkest Angel's Avatar
Darkest Angel
Offline:
Born in the USA
Poster Rank:127
100% female
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 12,876
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Quoted: 1799 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12876
Re: "Im Sorry I Pinched You in the Nuts" 9 Yo Boy's Apology Note

What a sweet brother to apologize
  #6  
● 04-14-2013, 08:45 AM
Greatbeast
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7933
Male
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 23
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss23
Re: "Im Sorry I Pinched You in the Nuts" 9 Yo Boy's Apology Note

The monetary compensation was a good touch.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
gatagato
  #7  
● 04-14-2013, 10:07 AM
Jeffinny's Avatar
Jeffinny
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2339
Male
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 197
Contributions: 23
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss197
Re: "Im Sorry I Pinched You in the Nuts" 9 Yo Boy's Apology Note

He's young. Wait another couple of years and he'll be doing everything he can to punch him in the nuts and cause him as much pain as possible. And he won't be apologizing then. lol. Great post.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Darkest Angel
  #8  
● 04-14-2013, 02:58 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,642
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96642
Re: "Im Sorry I Pinched You in the Nuts" 9 Yo Boy's Apology Note

Hopefully, Zac has learned his lesson and his little brother feels better.
what a sack.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
gatagato
  #9  
● 04-14-2013, 07:35 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,394
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43394
Re: "Im Sorry I Pinched You in the Nuts" 9 Yo Boy's Apology Note

The cynic in me reckons he was told to write that

BUT I may be wrong =)
Documenting Reality True Crime Related Chat & Research Current Events | In The News "Im Sorry I Pinched You in the Nuts" 9 Yo Boy's Apology Note
Documenting Reality True Crime Related Chat & Research Current Events | In The News "Im Sorry I Pinched You in the Nuts" 9 Yo Boy's Apology Note


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO