JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Hurricane Sandy

Hurricane Sandy

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 11-02-2012, 05:53 PM
Darkest Angel's Avatar
Darkest Angel
Offline:
Born in the USA
Poster Rank:127
100% female
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 12,876
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Quoted: 1799 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12876
Hurricane Sandy

The picture tells the story...
sandy.jpg
19.8 KB ·360 views
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
bruffed, Dragonlady66, Vorgrus
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Struggle with technology? Our site is easy.
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 11-02-2012, 06:30 PM
DiamondSmiles's Avatar
DiamondSmiles
Offline:
★The Queen★
Poster Rank:68
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 23,496
Contributions: 120
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 3083 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23496
Re: Hurricane Sandy

I like this guy's attitude. I think it may be Lemmy Kilmister.

I believe this is Seaside Heights, NJ.
beach.jpg
89.0 KB ·524 views
  #3  
● 11-02-2012, 06:42 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: Hurricane Sandy

http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...2012-a-115030/
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Brometheus, Dragonlady66
  #4  
● 11-04-2012, 01:44 PM
chris50stang
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:957
male
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 756
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss756
Re: Hurricane Sandy

they built the roller coaster on a pier over the water i guess it worked for awhile?
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
bruffed
  #5  
● 11-04-2012, 02:37 PM
Hvergelmir's Avatar
Hvergelmir
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:184
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 8,413
Contributions: 2
 
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1491 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8413
Re: Hurricane Sandy

I like this guy's attitude. I think it may be Lemmy Kilmister.

I believe this is Seaside Heights, NJ.
That's not lemmy, it's some random dude with long hair.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO