Quoted: 2803 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21758
Re: Father Charged With Felony Murder in Son's Heat-Stroke Vehicle Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
Let's hope he also Googled "how much prison rape can the human colon endure without prolapsing" while he was at it.
Or, this big piece of shit could be the guinea pig!

I thought of, "Doctor Doolittle," with Eddie Murphy for a moment there.

I sent the OP photos of him.

Old 06-28-2014, 08:10 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:36
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21758

This made me puke! Thank you, LadyCPlum, for the lovely icon!

June 28, 2014

Reddit

BY Stephen Dethrage | AL.com

TUSCALOOSA, Alabama -- Although he was in a jail 200 miles away, Justin Ross Harris played a large part in his 22 month old son's funeral Saturday afternoon.

Harris is being held in the Cobb County Jail without bond for his role in the June 18 death of his toddler son, Cooper, but using his wife's speakerphone, he was able to address the hundreds gathered at the funeral service at Tuscaloosa's University Church of Christ. He also stayed on the line and listened to words spoken by his father, his pastor and his wife.

After Harris' father-in-law led those gathered in the church in a round of applause celebrating the 22 months of life Cooper shared with his family and friends, he asked Harris to say a few words while he was on the phone.

Through the cell phone's speakers, Harris fought through tears and sobbing to apologize for not being at the funeral and to thank the friends and family in the sanctuary for supporting him and his wife in this time of tragedy.

Harris' wife Leanna also took the lectern to thank their loved ones and to publicly answer the questions she said she has struggled with in the last 10 days. She said she misses her son deeply, but finds solace knowing Cooper is shielded from knowing the pain of a broken heart, from mourning the death of his own loved ones and from being exposed to the hard truths of a world that she called broken.

Leanna Harris also said she was not angry at God nor at her husband Ross, who left their son in a car seat in his SUV last Wednesday and found him dead after he finished his day at work. Citing the Book of Job, she said the Lord gives and takes away, and his name should be praised in good times and bad.

Prayers and a eulogy were given by David Eldridge, the pastor of the church in Marietta, Georgia, that the Harris family attends.

Eldridge said anger was a natural response to the death of a child -- anger at God for allowing it to happen, anger at those who speak of the situation without understanding it, anger at a system that Eldridge called impersonal, one that kept Harris in a jail in Georgia instead of at his son's funeral in Tuscaloosa.

Eldridge's message centered on the lessons of Ephesians chapter 4, in which the apostle Paul instructs Christians to not allow anger to cause them to sin.

After a closing prayer, the immediate family left the church for a private burial and the hundreds of people gathered for the service were dismissed.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
scum.jpg  

Attached Images

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Catsratz, Darkest Angel, Megamel29, Sterlig, Tiffany32
Old 06-28-2014, 08:22 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21758

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamel29 View Post
Yeah they did find something. I'm wondering though if that is normal protocol in a case of a kid being left in a car to search computers. Or if something at the scene or in the father's behavior made the police suspect something else happened.
It should be! They passed a law somewhere that doesn't allow the police to search cell phones without a warrant!

Let us give the criminals time to get rid of evidence!

Suspected criminals have more rights than victims! And that Double Jeopardy crap, fuck that, too, while I'm on a rant!

Things change! Additional evidence and updated ways to test are found. There should be no statutes on any crimes.

Police are free to search anything they want on my person, in my car or house.

Old 06-28-2014, 10:10 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21758
murderer2.jpg

babyseat.jpg

Old 06-28-2014, 10:11 PM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:284
Female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
It should be! They passed a law somewhere that doesn't allow the police to search cell phones without a warrant!

Let us give the criminals time to get rid of evidence!

Suspected criminals have more rights than victims! And that Double Jeopardy crap, fuck that, too, while I'm on a rant!

Things change! Additional evidence and ways to test are found. There should be no statutes on any crimes.

Police are free to search anything they want on my person, in my car or house.
Laws protect innocent people too. If there weren't so many innocent people in prison and on death row, you might have a point. But you can't give police carte blanche to look through people's things and preserve any sort of justice in the system.

The Following User Says Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 06-28-2014, 11:59 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21758

I erred with the photos I contributed to the OP, everyone.

The first three are of the guy from Georgia.

The second two are the guy and baby from Florida.

My apologies to Megamel29, and the rest of you.

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Megamel29
Old 06-29-2014, 04:28 AM
Darkest Angel
Offline:
Born in the USA
Poster Rank:75
100% female
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 1786 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamel29 View Post
I had the Mancow show on tv for background noise and someone on there said that apparently he had Googled something like 'how long can you leave a pet in a car before it dies'.
Evidence of premeditated murder.
That bastard!

The Following User Says Thank You to Darkest Angel For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 06-29-2014, 05:19 AM
Tiffany32
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:722
Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss741

Quote:
Miko's a sweetheart. He was 16 months old, if memory serves, when he made the movie. It never clicked to me that John Hughes was his father.

Looks nothing like that now. I think you saw my photos of the cast members who are alive.

He signed a photo for me, "Now I want to play with you!"

"No fair! No fair!" Awwwwwww! Still one of my favorite movies of all time.
Hi Hun longtime no see ... Miko was 27 months dear when he filmed Pet Semitary .. source IMDB His Bio .. Miko started his acting career in a public service announcement when he was 22 months old and followed that up by appearing in his first feature film at 27 months ..and that was Pet Semitary ... so Miko was a bit older than this kid about 6 months difference ! But that was the 1st thing that came in my head when I saw that one picture of him and his Dad (in the stands at an Atlanta Braves game taken days before) ! This Fox story just hit 9 hours ago ..it's the latest on this sad story !

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/06/29...tcmp=obnetwork

Old 06-29-2014, 06:05 PM
spycosis
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:693
XY

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss786

Quote:
The ideal solution would be for idiots not to breed, but, that is not going to happen!

I think these cars where you don't have to think to brake anymore and all the computerized shit is asking for trouble!

When I am watching a child, he/she comes first! Ice cream melts? Oh well!

How in Hell do you forget a baby even he or she is asleep?
I can't fathom it out either... I don't have children so I am in unfamiliar territory somewhat, to judge people who do, but I have a cat and everything I do is with great thought and care, not to put him in any danger. Nobody in the world can get me out of my bed when I'm sleeping, but for my cat I'm awake every night at least once for whatever he needs me for (usually to let him out for a dump or to feed him or play with him).
But then again lots of people have cats, and some people give less of a fuck about their pets than I do about mine so I guess that can apply to having kids aswell..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spycosis For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, Sterlig
Old 06-30-2014, 04:40 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21758

Quote:
Originally Posted by spycosis View Post
I can't fathom it out either... I don't have children so I am in unfamiliar territory somewhat, to judge people who do, but I have a cat and everything I do is with great thought and care, not to put him in any danger. Nobody in the world can get me out of my bed when I'm sleeping, but for my cat I'm awake every night at least once for whatever he needs me for (usually to let him out for a dump or to feed him or play with him).
But then again lots of people have cats, and some people give less of a fuck about their pets than I do about mine so I guess that can apply to having kids aswell..

I don't have any children either, but, I have nieces and nephews and do feel the motherly instinct when they are in my care.

Some animal owners do consider them as their children.

In my opinion, you can!