#11  
Old 11-14-2012, 03:52 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:87
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 3333 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 16/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss12733
Re: Faithful Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Wadd View Post
It aint England,there nearest neighbour could be 2 hours away by car
Oh, so plenty of wild animals then?

Coyotes and snakes and such?

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-14-2012, 09:53 AM
rapeWhistle's Avatar
rapeWhistle
Offline:
$lave
Poster Rank:16
Hexadecaroon
Join Date: Sep 2010
Contributions: 77
 
Mentioned: 518 Post(s)
Quoted: 24912 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss46308
Re: Faithful Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
Oh, so plenty of wild animals then?

Dingos and snakes and such?
^fixed.


Good dog - dumb parents... didn't they see that Meryl Streep movie?!

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakey View Post
Gunt came from the term gut.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
Johnny Wadd, Oswald2001
  #13  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:47 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:87
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 3333 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 16/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss12733
Re: Faithful Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeWhistle View Post
^fixed.


Good dog - dumb parents... didn't they see that Meryl Streep movie?!
Isn't "dingo" just the Aussie word for "coyote"?

And not even to mention the danger of exposure and/or dehydration.

(May have to rethink my position of the legalization of pot. At least for people with children.)

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-14-2012, 12:07 PM
rapeWhistle's Avatar
rapeWhistle
Offline:
$lave
Poster Rank:16
Hexadecaroon
Join Date: Sep 2010
Contributions: 77
 
Mentioned: 518 Post(s)
Quoted: 24912 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss46308
Re: Faithful Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
Isn't "dingo" just the Aussie word for "coyote"?

And not even to mention the danger of exposure and/or dehydration.

(May have to rethink my position of the legalization of pot. At least for people with children.)
If i'm not mistaken, dingos were once domesticated dogs in the islands of the south pacific and when they and what would become the aboriginal people of Australia came to the continent they went feral again. Coyotes have always been wild.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakey View Post
Gunt came from the term gut.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-14-2012, 02:32 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:87
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 3333 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 16/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss12733
Re: Faithful Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeWhistle View Post
If i'm not mistaken, dingos were once domesticated dogs in the islands of the south pacific and when they and what would become the aboriginal people of Australia came to the continent they went feral again. Coyotes have always been wild.

I was just attempting another one of my lame jokes.


Anyway, your point is well taken. Thanks for the background.





"The dingo's got my baby!"

- Meryl Streep

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO