Body Mixup - Take III - "That's Not My Husband!"
I tried to pm you, stevee. I don't know who you can comment. I cannot get to the bottom of the page. I tried two different computers.
TA mourning family were left distraught at a grandfather's funeral - after blundering officials put the wrong person's body in the casket for the service.
Relatives of Francisco Marquez had gathered at the La Paz Funeral Home in Phoenix, Arizona, but received a huge shock before his send-off.
Mr Marquez' granddaughter, Rachel, told how her grandmother had approached the casket, only to exclaim, 'That's not my husband!'
Relatives had been attending the funeral of Francisco Marquez when the 'shocking' mistake happened.
Blundering funeral home bosses produced the wrong body for Mr Marquez' memorial but dressed the body in his clothes
It emerged that bosses at La Paz Funeral Home had mistakenly placed the wrong body in the casket, but still dressed the complete stranger in Mr Marquez's clothes.
Rachel said funeral bosses even insisted the body was that of Mr Marquez until the mistake was recognised and the right casket provided in time for the service.
But the family's horror did not stop there, as once the service began, they notice liquid seeping from their beloved grandfather's eyes.
Rachel told ABC15, 'He had fluids coming out of his eyes, his ears. It was horrible.
'It seemed like water, but it had blood in it. I was in shock. I could not believe what I was seeing. You never expect this to happen.'
Shock: Mr Marquez's granddaughter said was left stunned when her grandmother discovered the wrong body
Mix-up: La Paz Funeral Home said the correct body was put in place by the time the memorial actually started.
Funeral home bosses said what happened to Mr Marquez is known as 'purging' - a process which is not uncommon in dead bodies.
La Paz Funeral Home said the matter was resolved in time for the funeral itself.
Terry Harding, who runs the funeral home, told ABC15, 'We had the correct clothes on him at the time of the service.
We understand that it is a serious issue. We are not claiming that it wasn't.'
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="video" width="320" height="280" data="http://www.abc15.com/video/videoplayer.swf?dppversion=20361"><param
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...z1uowQBzcghere should be a video, if this works. If not, I give up!