Poster Rank:2325

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss134
The Battle For Free Speech Begins....London, UK

Unaired and not broadcasted by MSM but a true British patriot called Tommy Robinson arrived at Speakers Corner to give a speech that was supposed to be given by banned Austrian activist Martin Sellner. This was truly a historic moment for freedom of speech and as a united stand against the ever growing authoritarian British government!

I was there from the very beginning to the very end and there was only a handful of skirmishes which were down to individual confrontations that did not represent the large mass majority of the people that attended who were from all backgrounds: Africans, Europeans, Sikhs, Hindus, Women and Children!

Classic media sensationalism of picking the 3 or 4 fights that happened and tarnishing the whole event with this dirty brush. We were all peaceful and no one came for a fight. If the people had came for . fight the muslims would have been wiped out in one second as there was about 3000 supporters of free speech and only a 100 or so muslims.

This is a reaction to the banning of journalists on our border and to the group that has taken over speakers corner which is a group of individuals that are Wahabbi/Saudi funded hate preachers that spread the political ideology of Islam.

This is also a reaction to the mass raping of British children by well organised, well funded criminal muslim gangs that specifically groom and rape white British girls in the most vile of ways while the police and social services actively cover it up! If huge organised gangs of white males were gang raping and murdering only muslim children I could only imagine the reaction of the muslim community and media!

The media should be ashamed for its lack of coverage on such a historic moment of British history!

I'm no christian but I believe that all evils will slowly come to the light! There is no darkness that the light cannot reach and expose!

Attached Images

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to turkiller For This Useful Post:
bushbarbie, Carach Angren, Geemonster, jumpingjames69, Magnum69, mparryuk52, Ninjavandal, Oswald2001, švabo
Old 03-20-2018, 08:37 PM
xm15e2s
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1090
Male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss429
Re: The Battle For Free Speech Begins....London, UK

Enjoy your cultural enrichment, Britbongs.

The Following 3 Users Said Fuck Off to xm15e2s For This Post:
Geemonster, MolokoPlusVelloce, mparryuk52
Old 03-20-2018, 10:20 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:77
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 5857 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 15/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss14244

As if America is far behind. Social justice, and corporate punishment.

Carach Angren, Oswald2001
Old 03-20-2018, 10:22 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:87

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 3354 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12820

The British government 'leaders' - including Theresa May - are determined to deliver the UK into Globalist slavery.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Carach Angren, Geemonster, Magnum69, paranormal, turkiller
Old 03-21-2018, 08:22 AM
turkiller
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss134

The globalist backed by their leftist thugs and islamic terrorists are trying to undermine the sovereignty and the western ideological cornerstones of european society. Not only that they are purposefully flooding our lands with people that simply do not understand democracy or the law of the land.
I have faith the English people will not bend the knee to these totalitarian scum. We do not want 1984!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to turkiller For This Useful Post:
Carach Angren, Geemonster, Magnum69, MolokoPlusVelloce, mparryuk52, Oswald2001, paranormal, summer34
Old 03-23-2018, 09:42 AM
Carach Angren
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:661
There's more than 2 genders BIGOTS!

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss945

Good you have faith in that. I for one have 0 faith in the retarded European sheep that keep voting for leftist parties. We're screwed, first Germany and Sweden and soon enough my own country Holland. I just hope that all victims of muzzies like today in France are going to be leftists so that they can reap what they've sown...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carach Angren For This Useful Post:
mparryuk52, Oswald2001, turkiller
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By Carach Angren:
Irish66
Old 03-23-2018, 06:10 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:77
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 5857 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 15/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss14244

The left enjoys building bridges that crumble. Figuratively and literally.

Carach Angren, Geemonster, Magnum69, mparryuk52, Oswald2001, turkiller
Old 03-23-2018, 08:59 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:87

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 3354 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12820

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
The left enjoys building bridges that crumble. Figuratively and literally.
Ladies and Gentlement, may I present to you... Mr. and Mrs. George Soros.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
Mr.%20and%20Mrs.%20Soros%2001.jpg  

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Geemonster, Magnum69, turkiller
Old 03-26-2018, 10:18 PM
Stevieaitch
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:601
MOT

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1103

Its too late to do anything like this with success. The only way to get back to some kind of normality here is through civil disorder and violence. The scum are.too engrained now in the system and the halls of power. Plus the populous are brainwashed to such a degree and cowardly with it. Take one example of lee rigby murder. Not one man or person ganged up and took those shitheads down. A woman...went and talked to one lf the murderers to ask him would he please care to calm down. This country as ot stands is lost. The cities are overrun with vermin and the leaders are fucking useless and powerless. The countryside is the last vestige of real britain but that will fall too in time. Mark my words. There are enough people pissed off enough to do something but they will be squashed by the army should they rise up. The immigrant and non british shitheads and also the british shitheads like say in bradford where there are no go areas for whites have the backing of the government. Its going to be a terrible and very destructive civil uprising which will be an historic event to which the uk will never recover from. Its lost anyway so lets go!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stevieaitch For This Useful Post:
MolokoPlusVelloce, mparryuk52, turkiller
Old 03-27-2018, 08:13 PM
turkiller
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevieaitch View Post
Its too late to do anything like this with success. The only way to get back to some kind of normality here is through civil disorder and violence. The scum are.too engrained now in the system and the halls of power. Plus the populous are brainwashed to such a degree and cowardly with it. Take one example of lee rigby murder. Not one man or person ganged up and took those shitheads down. A woman...went and talked to one lf the murderers to ask him would he please care to calm down. This country as ot stands is lost. The cities are overrun with vermin and the leaders are fucking useless and powerless. The countryside is the last vestige of real britain but that will fall too in time. Mark my words. There are enough people pissed off enough to do something but they will be squashed by the army should they rise up. The immigrant and non british shitheads and also the british shitheads like say in bradford where there are no go areas for whites have the backing of the government. Its going to be a terrible and very destructive civil uprising which will be an historic event to which the uk will never recover from. Its lost anyway so lets go!
The only hope in hell we have is if the Army decide to stand down when they realise that true British patriots have taken to the streets. They would, however, take defensive measures to protect main buildings of interest such as Parliament which would be the End Goal of any civil uprising.

To what extent the Army would protect those buildings (would they fire live rounds at protestors) and to what extent the British public would be prepared to go (would they run into gunfire) is another story...

Take the recent military coup in Turkey. The army tried to take over certain bridges, important buildings, new stations etc...the Primeminister called for the citizens of the nation to rise up and they did...they took to the streets and 400 civilians died running into gunfire and jumping inside tanks to remove/kill the soldiers..

Do the British have that spirit? The deep feeling of patriotism where they would die for their country at the drop of the hat? I really could not be the judge of that...But I would say a few would.

The other option of course is to educate yourself, those around you and your kids and hope one of them can get into Parliament. But once you're there all it takes is one threat on ur life or a threat to completely publicly defame you and you will fall into line with the rest of them...so how could that really change anything?

Some people say to me..there is literally nothing you can do to stop the complete and utter ethnic and moral destruction of England. The train has left the station and anyone that tries to stop it will literally get mowed down and left on the tracks..who wins then?

Others say that if this is really the destruction of white/christian Europe as we know it then they would move to Eastern European nations or Russia...but what life could you really live there?

Others says the future of humanity ethnically will be a mixed race humanity so why should any of this matter? This is based on demographics and immigration.
E.g. 1.2 Billion Africans
1.4 Billion Chinese
1.3 Billion Indians

It would be only natural humans of the future would be a natural composite of any of those 3 with Europe being the hub of the mixing.

These are not encouraging or hopeful statistics for Europe.

As you said, complete civil disorder seems to be the most significant/effective action to take..someone please correct me if i'm wrong.

The Following User Says Thank You to turkiller For This Useful Post:
mparryuk52