Mentioned: 1129 Post(s)
Quoted: 6727 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 20/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss20065
17-year-old Arrested After 2 Killed During Unrest in Kenosha

Quote:
KENOSHA, Wis. (AP) — A white, 17-year-old police admirer was arrested Wednesday after two people were shot to death during a third straight night of protests in Kenosha over the police shooting of a Black man, Jacob Blake.

Kyle Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, was taken into custody in Illinois on suspicion of first-degree intentional homicide. Antioch is about 15 miles from Kenosha.

Two people were killed Tuesday night and a third was wounded in an attack apparently carried out by a young white man who was caught on cellphone video opening fire in the middle of the street with a semi-automatic rifle.

“I just killed somebody,” the gunman could be heard saying at one point during the rampage that erupted just before midnight.

In the wake of the killings, Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers authorized the sending of 500 members of the National Guard to Kenosha, doubling the number of troops. The governor’s office said he is working with other states to bring in additional National Guard members and law officers. Authorities also announced a 7 p.m. curfew, an hour earlier than the night before.

“A senseless tragedy like this cannot happen again,” the governor, a Democrat, said in a statement. “I again ask those who choose to exercise their First Amendment rights please do so peacefully and safely, as so many did last night. I also ask the individuals who are not there to exercise those rights to please stay home and let local first responders, law enforcement and members of the Wisconsin National Guard do their jobs.”
This is the video of the incident here:

https://www.documentingreality.com/f...ioters-215250/

Full Article:
https://apnews.com/97a0700564fb52d7f664d8de22066f88

Documenting Reality
800.jpeg  

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chris For This Useful Post:
Dr Thrumpkinz, shoelessjojackson, Simone
Old 08-27-2020, 04:49 AM
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
Normal Chin?
Poster Rank:154
Or, not too normal chin?
Contributions: 11

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 3144 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
19/20 6/20
Today Posts
11/11 sssss8245
Re: 17-year-old Arrested After 2 Killed During Unrest in Kenosha

The suspect.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uomkVIL%20copy%2083.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	574.8 KB
ID:	929840

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dr Thrumpkinz For This Useful Post:
carkcue, chris, Kinky_John, Simone
Old 08-27-2020, 09:17 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:79
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Quoted: 7718 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss15665

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Thrumpkinz View Post
The suspect.

Attachment 929840
I don't believe the photo on the left is a photo of him.

Old 08-27-2020, 09:42 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:79
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Quoted: 7718 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss15665

This kid shouldn't have no murder charges. He was clearly, unmistakably, without a doubt defending himself when he shot those morons.

The video clearly shows him attempting to flee, trying to get away from the individuals confronting him. Running towards where police are set up, in a effort to not have a confrontation with those idiots.

But those morons were not going to let him get away, they decided they were going to assault and batter this kid, likely take his weapon from him, and possibly even kill him.

The poor kid doesn't even shoot them until he's fallen on the ground as they begin to surround and close in within inches of him. One of the idiots he shot was right on top of him when he takes the shot.

I could understand charging him with a crime, he wasn't old enough to be open carrying a rifle. It wasn't smart of him to do so, and to be down there trying to protect businesses. He put himself in a terrible position.

This is why if this was my city, I probably wouldn't get involved unless it was my property being attacked. I'm sure this is why many good Americans don't get involved. Because if you carry a gun, you have a responsibility to think of what could happen, what could go wrong. I've even walked away from a fight or two over the years that I really wanted to have because I was carrying. And having that gun on me forced me to think about all that could go wrong if I was to put myself in a fight. I lose and he steals my gun. Shoots me with my gun. Or I pull it out and shoot him for some reason. Just not worth it.

You bring a gun into a riot, you are basically inserting yourself into a fight. And next thing you know your life is changed forever.

America has changed, its worthless media are just awful and pushing this negative change. 10 years ago this kid would be a hero. He wouldn't have been arrested.

I think he's no hero, he's young and thought he was doing something good. Protecting people's livelihoods, fighting crime. He probably thought having the gun would make people leave him alone, and make people listen to him when he was "protecting businesses".

I will never understand the mentality of these imbeciles attacking a person with a rifle. I mean, what did they think was going to happen? I'm glad he took them out, rather then them taking him out.

Man, there's going to be alot of very interesting trials coming in the future.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
murofhsirgo, tbone79
Old 08-27-2020, 09:48 AM
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
Normal Chin?
Or, not too normal chin?

Activity Longevity
19/20 6/20
Today Posts
11/11 sssss8245

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I don't believe the photo on the left is a photo of him.
As preposterous as the Hershey Child appears to have been, that one does definitely seem almost too good to be true.
Simone posted it up in the Death Thread. Do you know there's one there too? It's huge already. I'll ask her about it in a bit. But first, imagine him wearing make up, for whatever reason, and then getting into that Police outfit. It works, but it doesn't look like the kid in the video at all. He has those pouty jailhouse lips, the little weirdo.
He'd have been just as ugly of a girl, as he is a boy--that's rare, humorous, but getting quite off topic.

I'll get to the bottom of this.

Old 08-27-2020, 10:23 AM
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
Normal Chin?
Or, not too normal chin?

Activity Longevity
19/20 6/20
Today Posts
11/11 sssss8245

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
This kid shouldn't have no murder charges. He was clearly, unmistakably, without a doubt defending himself when he shot those morons.
I can't really say what I think about that. Someone's decisions that wind them up in situations like that one should be taken into account.

Then there is the fact that those protestors are all useless dinkholes, who don't matter and behave like the zombies in all of the little fatties xbox games.

Personally, I think people should be encouraged to shoot all rioters--half of them are undercover police anyways. But how this fat kid looks and acts is another disgusting story all together. He specifically should not have been allowed to kill protestors, or even leave his yard's perimeter for that matter.

Who cares though. No real harm was done to anything that matters, I saw another video of damage being done to some dealership--poor Mazdas, or whatever they were. Retards will always find ways to die though--texting themselves down manholes, playing Hot Potipe-Bomb, or just getting shot while setting peoples shit on fire.

It's all the same to Crop God. If Americans want nice lawns they can't just complain when CG shows up to their neighbourhood for his sacrifices. I thought they wanted everything equal anyway. Good Bye police, and everything dispersed equally. That was the excellent plan right? Maybe the rioters all just thought it would be pots of remote controlled Ferraris and raining banana chips 24/7!
Nope, people like their stuff.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Thrumpkinz For This Useful Post:
lostindisorder