JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Transgender Woman Almost Beaten To Death On A Bus For Touching A Straight Man

Go Back  

Transgender Woman Almost Beaten To Death On A Bus For Touching A Straight Man 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 04-16-2018, 12:27 PM
targetless
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4348
M

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss66
Test

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 trans.mp4 (26.88 MB , 17048 views)
The Following 62 Users Say Thank You to targetless For This Useful Post:
acid_punx, adder, bdjackass318, Bella_Italiana, BiothDaSloth, Bloodhound76, booboo2718, Brandi, Buckafuffalo, Budd Dwyer, carlosdaniel, cherokeewarrior, condor5, CoolBear, DannyZep88, DaveTheBassist, dfgfgdfg, Dmocecil, dollbabyjunkie, Ehgeorge1, exstatic, EyeSeeYou33, Ferocity, ggall, graveworm, habsphannn, Highnlow, joelnicla, jojo58, Jordana, kbt3168, Kiwibunny, lolo123, LrlynJy, Lurker84, matone, mickey27, mparryuk52, mwd1676, Nightprowler, Ozymandias, pingumaria, pk222, preying_mantis666, QruZiFiX, raygun56, rlon, rockettemorton, Sa Bal, SargeistExisting, ShaunoftheDead, SilentWolf, sim1abk, SimoneFlen', Stevo, sutty37, takanuvanathan, TheDon2769, tucow, xycromx, Yvesrow1, zin0
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By targetless:
Peccatoris
Old 04-16-2018, 01:54 PM
uknews
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:836
Flesh and Blood

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss892
Totally unecessary shit right there. Whatever the circumstances, there's no justifying continuing to punch, kick or stomp anyone when they're already unconscious and off with the fairies. Proper brain damage stuff right there
The Following 63 Users Say Thank You to uknews For This Useful Post:
-NocturnalPulse-, 1594, Adam76, Agre_Zel, andywhite2008, Bella_Italiana, Bletch, Brandi, BROTH3R N3R0, Budd Dwyer, cainmarko, carlosdaniel, crof, Danno, downunder, ech0.o, exstatic, Faust, Ferocity, ForeignLungs, Greedygoblin, habsphannn, Heidi100, HellBillyDeluxe, heroeporsiempre, Highnlow, Johndoe123, lolo123, Lumine Chaos, Markan, MarmaladeGypsy, martyl63, Meridian, moloch, Morgasmgasm, mparryuk52, Nanina, omomo, Peace_seek, pingumaria, piousson, Rejn, rockettemorton, Rose_Boy, rottenarse, RUTHIE7, s3tx, SimoneFlen', sirroyc, Smokey, souris, Stallo, submarginal, takanuvanathan, targetless, tbone79, techfreak76, Teknobry, TheIckyMan, Tools., ttjj1410, WonderMomma, zin0
The Following 12 Users Said Fuck Off to uknews For This Post:
BiteNite, DangerousFroge, EmmaDownUnder, hardy-harr, himself, Lurker84, QruZiFiX, Ryab001, Sa Bal, SilentWolf, SolonJhee, tucow
Old 04-16-2018, 02:01 PM
targetless
Offline:
M

Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss66
A man in Charlotte, North Carolina, has been charged with aggravated assault after attacking a transgender woman on a city bus.

On April 7, 24-year-old Jayla Ware was arguing with Roy Eugene-Lav Hedman, a friend, on a Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS) bus. Suddenly Hedman began repeatedly punching her and kicking her in the face. A bystander filmed the incident while another witness flagged down a police officer, who called an ambulance. Ware was rushed to a nearby hospital for her injuries, which included a broken jaw.

“I’m glad that a lot of people really have stepped up [and] tried to reach out to me,” she told WBTV a few days after the attack. “And I thank God, because if anything, I could have been dead.”

---------------------------------------------

CHARLOTTE, NC (FOX 46 WJZY) - CHARLOTTE, NC (FOX 46 WJZY) - A graphic assault caught on camera has been making the rounds on social media since the incident occurred on Thursday, April 7.

A transgender woman says she was riding a CATS bus and confronted someone who she says slipped something in her drink earlier in the night. Moments later, he attacked her.

The victim in the assault, Jayla Ware, says she doesn't remember much from the conversation that took place on the bus. She claims the man in the video, who she says she's known her whole life, slipped PCP or a date rape drug in her drink.

“This incident has occurred because I noticed that he had put that in my drink," Ware told FOX 46. "I was like ‘OMG. Like, really? You going to try to do me like you did someone else in the past?"

In the video, the disagreement begins when the two start going back and forth, talking about sex. The conversation then escalates when Ware approaches the man and appears to touch his face.

"I'll bang anybody," you hear Ware say in the video.

"Me too," the suspect, who police later identified as Roy Hedman, responds.

"I'll bang you right now, OK," Ware says.

"Don't touch me," Hedman says as Ware approaches him.

Moments later, Hedman, starts throwing punches, even stomping on Ware's head when she fell to the bus floor. Hedman was taken into custody by Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police that night.

“I already knew what it was when I felt it. You can't talk, you can't swallow, you can't eat,” said Ware.

She talked to FOX 46 about the horrific experience.

“It's just a blessing to still be here. It's so hard for me to get the help I need and the correct surgery I need. My jaw is broken and I'm talking to you with a broken jaw.”

The video spread quickly online.

“I've seen a lot of violence in my neighborhood, however, that was one of the worst acts of barbarianism that I have seen in my entire life,” one person said after seeing the video.

“Wow. No one stopped them. That could be a hate crime too if that was a transgender person,” said another.

FOX 46 asked CMPD if they're investigating it as a hate crime. They say they haven't been able to determine if the incident was prompted by Ware's sexual orientation, but she believes that's exactly why she was attacked.

“I'm actually very upset that I had to go through this,” Ware said.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to targetless For This Useful Post:
Brandi, Budd Dwyer, crof, Dmocecil, Ferocity, ggall, jojo58, LuckiiDevil21, minka1, mparryuk52, Mr.Dro.Head, pingumaria, Rose_Boy, Smokey, tbone79, TheIckyMan
The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to targetless For This Post:
Ferocity, himself
Old 04-16-2018, 02:06 PM
targetless
Offline:
M

Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss66
Violent Criminal Past of Roy Hedman, the NC Bus Attacker of Transgender Woman, Jaylen L Ware

Jaylen L Ware, 24, was featured being allegedly choked, punched repeatedly, and stomped on by a Roy Eugene-Lav Hedman, 22, on video this week.
The incident was recorded by what is assumed to be their peers on a Charlotte, NC bus (Charlotte Area Transit System – CATS) this past week.

A man who witnessed the events flagged down an officer who helped get Ware to a hospital and put an arrest warrant out for Hedman.
Herman was arrested April 7, 2018 for his attack on Jayla Ware and current has a small bond of $5000, which has been made. And he will be in court in May 2018.

Hedman was arrested 19 times per the Mecklenburg County Public Records prior to this incident. These charges extend from possession, to assault on officers, to violence against women, car theft, and violating protective orders.

(...)

http://cmortalx.com/the-violent-crim...jaylen-l-ware/
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to targetless For This Useful Post:
Budd Dwyer, cainmarko, jojo58, Rose_Boy, SimoneFlen'
Old 04-16-2018, 02:39 PM
Yanni
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:10

Mentioned: 478 Post(s)
Quoted: 43304 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss86828
except its not a "transgender woman"...it is a gay dude who likes wearing dresses.

also, deserved. bitch should have shut up and minded his own business instead of getting in that guy's face, making verbal threats, and touching him.

#stomped
The Following 69 Users Say Thank You to Yanni For This Useful Post:
Adam76, Aischa123, alzy1982, bdjackass318, Bige27, BiothDaSloth, BiteNite, BLVCK, Bob_Loblaw, booboo2718, BooBooKittyChris, Bratislava, Buckafuffalo, ClearBlueSky, codreapers86, condor5, cortdb, dan-b, DangerousFroge, darryl2016, donnerkebab, Exodusattack, frenchinaction, gavsta777, hardy-harr, heroeporsiempre, himself, HotPlate101, Ian666, itchypussy, jojo58, Jupiter86, kbt3168, KittYPaws, Knucks22, Kosel Den, Leroy Jenkem, lost, Lumine Chaos, Lurker84, mexx, mickey27, Molgard, Moloko, mparryuk52, mwd1676, Nasty Nuggets, ObamaPhones666, obie83, pk222, Ram561, reaperman69, Sa Bal, ScottUK, SilentWolf, SingularTub, smoothieboy, SOTIC, souris, Stevieaitch, Stimm, takanuvanathan, tbone79, TehLivingDeath, Temptation, Wolfinator, Zambini, zin0, Zympress
The Following 13 Users Said Fuck Off to Yanni For This Post:
Afton, arsbailee, Borromir, Budd Dwyer, cherokeewarrior, dubfunk666, moloch, Morgasmgasm, Possessed_Barbie, Rose_Boy, Stallo, targetless, Teknobry
Old 04-16-2018, 02:43 PM
Ferocity
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:51
"G," for Gentleman.
Contributions: 13

Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Quoted: 6707 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 9/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss26870
There is no justifying the actions of ether of those imbeciles.
Straight guy took it too far & transsexual shouldn’t a gone near him, let alone touched him...
In the end, that is exactly the kind of reaction you can expect when you go crossing lines you should be respecting.
That face stomp that took him to the ground was absolutely brutal though!
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Ferocity For This Useful Post:
Agre_Zel, Bob_Loblaw, Budd Dwyer, Johndoe123, LuckiiDevil21, Lumine Chaos, mickey27, minka1, Moloko, mparryuk52, mwd1676, Neuromancer, Nightprowler, reload101, rottenarse, SimoneFlen', Stimm, submarginal, targetless, tbone79
The Following 5 Users Said Fuck Off to Ferocity For This Post:
BooBooKittyChris, frenchinaction, hardy-harr, itchypussy, zack89
Old 04-16-2018, 03:06 PM
zin0
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:278

Quoted: 464 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4406
Wow that is pretty brutal. This should be pinned

You see her spit up all that blood on the chair from that first kick? Getting stomped out with timberlands on must have hurt.

I have to say i agree with some people on these comments in more than one way. The dude/girl? should have never went near the guy and touched him and got in his face, but the guy should have stopped when he/she went unconscious. He took it too far.

Do i believe he slipped a drug into the trannies drink? Fuck no..
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zin0 For This Useful Post:
Agre_Zel, booboo2718, Brandi, frenchinaction, mickey27, mparryuk52, takanuvanathan, targetless
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By zin0:
Temptation
Old 04-16-2018, 03:57 PM
Yanni
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:10

Mentioned: 478 Post(s)
Quoted: 43304 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss86828
Quote:
Originally Posted by zin0 View Post
Wow that is pretty brutal. This should be pinned

You see her spit up all that blood on the chair from that first kick? Getting stomped out with timberlands on must have hurt.

I have to say i agree with some people on these comments in more than one way. The dude/girl? should have never went near the guy and touched him and got in his face, but the guy should have stopped when he/she went unconscious. He took it too far.

Do i believe he slipped a drug into the trannies drink? Fuck no..
i agree the guy went way too far, but that's a risk the tranny needed to calculate/assess when he started mouthing off and starting shit.
"always know who you're fucking wit".

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Yanni For This Useful Post:
Bob_Loblaw, Exodusattack, jakey, KittYPaws, Lurker84, Moloko, mparryuk52, mwd1676
The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to Yanni For This Post:
Budd Dwyer, omomo
Old 04-17-2018, 03:08 AM
quen_to
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3281
so fucking MAAAAALE

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss107
Deserved!
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to quen_to For This Useful Post:
Adam76, BiteNite, BLVCK, Bob_Loblaw, DannyZep88, Exodusattack, Ferocity, hardy-harr, HotPlate101, Ian666, itchypussy, KittYPaws, lost, Lurker84, mickey27, mwd1676, Sa Bal, souris
The Following 9 Users Said Fuck Off to quen_to For This Post:
Budd Dwyer, coyote darkfox, crof, Ferocity, LuckiiDevil21, Morgasmgasm, Peace_seek, Rose_Boy, Teknobry
Old 04-17-2018, 06:48 AM
TheScientist
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6234

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss35
Not deserved, at all.

A few of those punches, fine, but repeatedly stomping on the dudes head was way too far.

Both assholes, to be fair.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to TheScientist For This Useful Post:
Agre_Zel, Arsewipe, BiteNite, Brandi, Budd Dwyer, Ceylon 0624, crof, darryl2016, ech0.o, gavsta777, minka1, Morgasmgasm, Prepp3, Rose_Boy, SimoneFlen', targetless, tbone79, Teknobry, zin0
The Following 6 Users Said Fuck Off to TheScientist For This Post:
frenchinaction, hardy-harr, itchypussy, KittYPaws, mwd1676, Sa Bal