JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Fighting a Tranny

Fighting a Tranny

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 10-27-2018, 04:03 AM
SimoneFlen''s Avatar
SimoneFlen'
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:50
Boredom + Despair
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 30,253
Contributions: 666
 
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Quoted: 10332 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss30253
Fighting a Tranny

.
Click here to remove ›
5.69 MB ·749 views DownloadMember
__________________
"I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by."
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Druss, kellyhound, Moloko, zin0
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Real Car Crashes & Car Accident Videos
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 10-27-2018, 09:06 PM
itchypussy
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:708
neither
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 1,203
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1203
Re: Fighting a Tranny

just another normal saturday afternoon in Wallmart
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
concerned1, Yanni
  #3  
● 10-28-2018, 07:48 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,538
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10336 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96538
Re: Fighting a Tranny

wallmart people
  #4  
● 10-28-2018, 09:36 AM
Bazonthebass's Avatar
Bazonthebass
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1826
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 284
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss284
Re: Fighting a Tranny

I wish there was a Wallmart here (undisclosed UK location), so I could get big bags of Jalapeno Cheetos etc.. They are dear mail order or from the Yank food import shops...lol.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Druss, Yanni
  #5  
● 10-28-2018, 04:01 PM
Susan's Avatar
Susan
Offline:
NOT THE BOSS
Poster Rank:32
ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪᴤᴛʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 47,739
Contributions: 79
 
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 4195 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss47739
Re: Fighting a Tranny

They were all shouting "stop hitting a woman"...until the dick fell out the shorts.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
zin0
  #6  
● 10-28-2018, 04:04 PM
Susan's Avatar
Susan
Offline:
NOT THE BOSS
Poster Rank:32
ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪᴤᴛʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 47,739
Contributions: 79
 
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 4195 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss47739
Re: Fighting a Tranny

I wish there was a Wallmart here (undisclosed UK location), so I could get big bags of Jalapeno Cheetos etc.. They are dear mail order or from the Yank food import shops...lol.
You do know Asda is Walmart, right? Plus if you're looking for American import food you need to go to a Tesco supermarket. They have aisles dedicated to them.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
19fenrir86, Druss
  #7  
● 10-28-2018, 04:21 PM
Druss
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:253
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 5,539
 
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Quoted: 3828 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5539
Re: Fighting a Tranny

You do know Asda is Walmart, right? Plus if you're looking for American import food you need to go to a Tesco supermarket. They have aisles dedicated to them.
Tesco do have some good American stuff but they overcharge like it's all made of solid gold, I thought getting a box of Twinkies was quite cool until I realised I had just spent £5 on a few tiny sponge cakes
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Bazonthebass, Moloko
  #8  
● 10-28-2018, 10:01 PM
zin0's Avatar
zin0
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:296
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,426
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 466 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4426
Re: Fighting a Tranny

Jesus wtf is going on here lol
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Bazonthebass
  #9  
● 10-29-2018, 05:07 AM
Susan's Avatar
Susan
Offline:
NOT THE BOSS
Poster Rank:32
ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪᴤᴛʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 47,739
Contributions: 79
 
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 4195 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss47739
Re: Fighting a Tranny

Tesco do have some good American stuff but they overcharge like it's all made of solid gold, I thought getting a box of Twinkies was quite cool until I realised I had just spent £5 on a few tiny sponge cakes
My daughter loves Lucky Charms - £5 a box!
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Bazonthebass, Druss
  #10  
● 10-29-2018, 06:08 AM
SimoneFlen''s Avatar
SimoneFlen'
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:50
Boredom + Despair
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 30,253
Contributions: 666
 
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Quoted: 10332 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss30253
Re: Fighting a Tranny

Tesco do have some good American stuff but they overcharge like it's all made of solid gold, I thought getting a box of Twinkies was quite cool until I realised I had just spent £5 on a few tiny sponge cakes
Especially when they taste like shit. Plus you bought them on offer, so didn't pay full price!
__________________
"I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by."
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Druss


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO